Why can't this little soul make it through to us? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-05-2011, 05:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have recurrent unexplained pregnancy loss.  Is there a test that the doctors are missing or some other relevant healthy info I need to know about that could make this a possibility or is this baby destined never to join us, i.e., is it time to stop trying to make it happen?  Thank you.

Jen, momma to 3 boys, ages 11, 8, and 5.  Sadly missing our little lost babes.

#2 of 4 Old 02-06-2011, 04:41 PM

Jenjnersnap-I'm sorry for your losses, it's a painful experience.

I'm not seeing a fourth child and what I'm hearing is that there is a pushing for this when possibly it's not fully wanted from everyone. What that tells me is that someone's energy is blocking this situation. For example; are you pushing for this, but your spouse is not fully on board, but is going along with it. Or one of the other children does not really want this. Or even you, yourself may feel like you want this, but maybe the reasons are not really in the best interest of all.

So in order to make this happen, I would focus on making sure everyone really is on board 100% and is putting their best intentions towards it and not holding it back with opposite intentions.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 4 Old 02-06-2011, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, that is very sad and, to be honest, unexpected news.  And so definite too.  :(  There's never been a doubt in my mind during the three years we've been on this journey that everyone capable of understanding the implications of a new baby (that now includes me, my husband and, over time, the older two boys) was on-board.  In fact, we just talked about this as a family when it became obvious that I was likely miscarrying again and everyone WANTS this child.  My husband stresses about money sometimes, but, if financial worries kept babies from coming earthside, well, there wouldn't be many babies born, IMO; that is the only negative thought anyone has ever had.  That leaves me with only the "not in the best interest of all" statement; I don't know why or how it could be true that the pain and suffering my family has endured - and still have empty arms - could be in our best interest but I will assume it is the truth and I am just not meant to understand why.  Thanks for the answer.

Jen, momma to 3 boys, ages 11, 8, and 5.  Sadly missing our little lost babes.

#4 of 4 Old 02-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Jen,

It is very hard to describe what I see and feel. It is also not easy to answer questions like this because the answer is not always what people want to hear. However, I never claim to be 100% right. And I also don't claim to have any control over a someone else's situation. So instead of worrying about what I felt, I encourage you to say "screw you" and prove me to be the crazy psychic that doesn't know what she's talking about. And I am more than okay with that. I would rather you have the baby you have wanted for so long then me be right. Any day!

I do believe that in the grand scheme of things we all end up where we need to be. But i also believe that we have choices about the paths we travel and how we get there and I absolutely believe we can change and shift things as we need them. So you don't have to listen to a thing I say. It doesn't sound like what I wrote resonates in your soul at all and that is the most important thing. Sometimes I am able to point something out that people have been denying or even lying to themselves about and that helps them face it head on. That doesn't sound like the case here. So maybe I'm just completely wrong. Sometimes in my business, it's a good thing to be wrong. This forum hasn't turned out to be the easiest thing in the world.I know why people ask their questions and it's for hope. But I made a pact with myself a long time ago that I would be honest no matter what. But that doesn't mean I can't give hope. The hope is what is in you when you keep moving forward. It's what you see when you look in your other children's and your husbands eyes. It's in a tear drop and in a kind word. You shouldn't ever lose hope because without hope, what have you got?

I'm sorry that what I felt isn't what you wanted to hear. But don't lose hope. I'm just one person with an intuitive opinion. I certainly don't write your story. Only you can do that.

I wish you all the best on this journey. I just experienced a loss myself last month. It's not easy for sure.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page