3rd times a charm - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-09-2011, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Jamie,

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I've had two m/cs, my most recent in November 2010. You told me that "3rd time times a charm." I took a PT today and I am very unexpectedly pregnant, and wondering if this is the third time you spoke of. Is there anything in particular (perhaps progesterone?) that I can do or not do to protect and nourish this pregnancy so that it results in a healthy child?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Carolyn

#2 of 3 Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 AM

I do remember you. smile.gif

I'm sorry for the losses, but I have a very positive feeling about this one. I do want you to take it easy as far as exercising goes. That's not saying don't be active. Just nothing to jarring. Really what I'm sensing is just be gentle with your body. But don't live in fear either. I know that may be hard b/c you've had a couple of losses. But try not to focus on that. Be careful where your energy is going to.  Instead repeat to yourself something like: "All is well"- write it on a couple of pieces of paper and stick it up where you will see it often. Ingrain that into your head. 

As far as nutritionally I am seeing you could benefit from either Green Smoothies or taking a greens powder supplement. It would be great if you could drink at least one green smoothie a day. I'm hearing you need chlorrophyll. HOWEVER, as a disclaimer, you should do your own research, consult with your OB or MW and decide. There is conflicting thoughts on chlorrophyll during pregnancy and breastfeeding. So make your own wise decision regarding that. But green smoothies are awesome, whether you are pregnancy or not.

I feel very positive about this pregnancy I want you to know.

Happy gestating!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 3 Old 02-10-2011, 05:33 PM - Thread Starter

Jamie, thank you very much. I have been taking green smoothies which contain chlorophyll, so it's interesting that you say that. I did not want to add all this in the original question so that I would not add background info, but I really have no fear. I healed so much through the last miscarriage. If it happens again, it may hurt, but it won't break me. I look at my losses as blessings. I learned and grew through them more than I ever could of imagined. This one soul will get through at the right time. I've already spoken with the baby, welomed him or her, told them that we love them, and that we'll do everything we can to nourish, protect and nurture it, but that if something happens, and they know better than we do, then they have our blessing to leave. I'm very peacefully accepting what is this time, whatever that may be. I'm feeling very positive, and calm. I've been using affirmations as well, and I will add "all is well" to my list.

Thank you for your wisdom, and advice. It is very comforting, and I appreciate it greatly. I look forward to this journey, where ever it may lead me.

All is well.

IntuitiveJamie and gumblossom like this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page