My husband has been offered a new job to start on Thursday 3/10. He now has an interview with his dream job on Tuesday 3/8. This interview process can take 2 days to about a week and a half. The first job he HAS to start on a Thursday, and he's afraid if he pushes them back he's starting on the wrong foot. Should he go for the dream job, or stay with the current offer?
Definitely go for the dream job.
I do not feel they will take a week to decide and I do not think he will end up starting the job he's scheduled to start.
I received this pm from MysticMama the other day:
I can't seem to reply to my thread or edit it. I just wanted to give you an update. He went to the first interview on 3/8 and was invited to a second interview on 3/10 (the day he was supposed to start the first job). He declined the first job, went to he second interview and on Monday 3/14 he was offered a position! He starts 3/28. Holy
Congrats to you and your hubby. That's awesome!