Too many ideas...what to choose? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-22-2011, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello again, Jamie!

I am posting again to ask about my career...I have been on leave from my full time job since DS was born, but I am looking to start something part time. I keep thinking of new ideas/options, but nothing seems to feel perfect. I keep waiting for the right thing to fall into my lap, but I'm getting anxious. What do you see me doing?

Thanks!

Mom to Kevin,bfinfant.gif : born naturally 4-7-10 nocirc.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 08:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I hope this makes sense to you, b/c I'm having trouble making sense of it.  I literally see you cutting sports tape with those special scissors that are used.  The image is very clear to me, but not so much the other details. So what I will say is, have you ever been, or are you some kind of physical therapist, or sports medicine person, or even sports massage therapist?  It looks to me like it has to do in this realm. If it's something you've always considered, then I suggest you look further into it. And this is in regards to part time work.

Hows that for random. That's certainly something I've never seen before. I really hope you understand what it means! PM me if you do, b/c i'm curious now too. :)

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List