At an Impasse - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-02-2011, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Jamie. I wish I wasn't here asking you another question, but I am feeling very unsure of where to go from here.

My DH and I are at an impasse on a very important decision for our family. We have been for some time now, and although he has wavered on this decision before, he now says he is 100% sure.

This decision is heart-breaking for me. I do not know how we will bridge the gap our opposing opinions have caused.

What do you suggest?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2011, 02:19 PM

I guess I'm not totally sure what you are asking. Should you or shouldn't you? How to move on b/c he won't? Will you convince him otherwise?

What do you want to know? Can you specify please. Because the only thing I'm hearing- is that it will all be fine. Even if it doesn't feel like it at this moment. Even with the sadness of loss you are feeling in your heart at his decision, you will be fine. You are complete all the way around. He does love you and your family, that is where his decision is based from, even though it doesn't feel like it right at the moment. He is doing the best he can and making the best decision he can. Please try to feel that in your heart.

let me know if there is something I'm missing.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:14 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Jamie.Sorry I couldn't reply earlier  - there was no "reply" button. I did pm you, but hadn't heard anything, so I'm just going to clarify here:At the time my question was vague , because I was feeling so desperate I couldn't see straight.

Since then things aren't so definite. My Dh has compromised a little, but I don't think it is because he wants what I want, it's because he's worried what I might do if I don't get what I want.

A more sensible question would be - will he be okay if I do get what I want?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your response. I've tried to reply a couple of times, but for some reason, the reply isn't coming up. I'm not sure if you still want me to ask a direct question? But I will anyway : will my DH be okay if I do get what I want? I have a sense that he will, and even that he is coming closer to my way of thinking.

I agree with what you said, I know he loves our family and wants to do what is right.Our difference lies in what we each think will be best for our family I suppose.

Thanks, Angela

User Tag List