Moodiness - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-13-2011, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi Jamie,

Is there something I can do to change being moody all the time?

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
#2 of 4 Old 05-16-2011, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sure!  First of all, I am hearing that I think you would mesh well with flower essences. I don't know much about them, you should consult with someone that is knowledgeable/trained in them, but I really think they could help you. I also think there is a bit of a hormonal imbalance going on or actually it feels a bit like the thyroid and I'm hearing that sugar is your enemy. I will get off the sugar as much as possible.

Emotionally though, I feel that there are just irritations and resentments that are just bubbling under the surface. Things that have bugged you for a long time and they are like this constant irritation for you and that is the main cause of the moodiness. So I would encourage you to get to the bottom of those irritations. Basically allow them to come fully to the surface, deal with them and let them go. I beleive this is where the flower essences come in.

So take a look at it all, body, mind and spirit. The biggest thing is stop pushing these irritations down, they are growing into something bigger then they need to be. You are not doing anyone any favors by trying to ignore or squash them. You'll actually be better off dealing with them head on. It will be such a relief!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 4 Old 05-16-2011, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks so much. These are changes I can make :)   I am actually taking a FE blend from an expert. I'll call her for a consult to add more FE's. She can also help me with the emotional stuff. Time to cut out the sugar too. That one is more of a challenge.

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
#4 of 4 Old 05-16-2011, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

You're welcome! I totally understand about the sugar! My nemesis!! Good luck!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page