Time to work on job and finances or time to expand the family? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-14-2011, 02:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello! I think I phrased my question wrong before.. I am seeking guidance on whether it is time to work on the financial/job enhancement opportunities, or to add to our family. We have not been avoiding another child, but my job has expectations that take me away from my family for long periods of time and into unsafe situations... I am not sure which way to go...

#2 of 2 Old 05-16-2011, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Um, yeah, I did not understand that from your first question at all. But I do think you wanted to know overall if you would have both family and career and the answer was yes. So lets talk about timing this time:

I see you being mostly career involved for about another year and then refocusing your energy on a child. I know you mentioned that your biological clock is ticking, but I am not seeing any issues with getting or staying pregnant. I think now is the time to continue on your career and I sense this opening in your heart/time/life that presents itself as the right time to try getting pregnant. And when that time does, it won't be such a question and there won't be confusion. It feels very specific to me...this opening of when it's the right time. It will be so apparent that you won't be able to avoid it. But for now, I say focus on the career b/c I am hearing it just like this: "It would be silly to slow down the momentum of what you have going on right not"  I think you know this in your soul. So release any fear that you are getting to old to bear a child or that if you wait any longer there will be all these issues. It doesn't have to be that way. certainly don't manifest that with your fear. You are in the throes of some great career development. Don't be silly ;)

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page