Last baby question :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-06-2011, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Are you getting tired of answering baby questions for me yet? This will be my third and final question, I promise! smile.gif

Is there anything I should be doing above and beyond charting and DTD in my fertile time to conceive the baby you see coming for me? I have mild endomitriosis and possible PCOS, although I am ovulating, I believe. I ALSO have interstitial cysitis, which makes taking meds complicated. I have read good things about Vitex possibly being tolerated by some IC'ers, but don't really want to try anything if it isn't totally necessary. I'm in a really good place with my bladder currently and don't want to do anything to tick it off!

So... do I need to try to ramp things up a bit, or is my current method sufficient? Thank you!

angel1.gif 03/11 angel1.gif 07/11 angel1.gif 01/12 

If at first you don't succeed: babyboy.gif 07/26/13

#2 of 2 Old 06-08-2011, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am not seeing anything above and beyond what you are doing.

As always though (if you've read through this forum at all), you will see I am a huge advocate for connecting body, mind and spirit. So be sure to make a connection to all three. Don't just look at the physical symptoms, possibly problems. Figure out where your emotional and spiritual well being are as well and make sure you are in alignment with your spirit. Your truths. When we are in alignment, that's when things fall into place as they should be.

Now that doesn't mean just because we want something it should happen. Sometimes we want things that are not in our best interest. But typically when you are in alignment with yourself, you realize what you really do want and what you need and the steps to have those things, people, experiences unfold.

Soooo.....I am not seeing anything physical, anything you should be taking etc to get pregnant. But I would suggest spending some time in meditation/prayer to make sure you are living in your highest level of well being. And make necessary changes to do so, if you are not.

Press on little lady..you've got a baby coming to you! :)

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page