Question 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-28-2011, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)

OK, last one.

My family's financial situation is bordering on dire. Do you see this changing for the better anytime soon?

Thank you so much!

Mom to DD 7 and DS 5.
#2 of 4 Old 08-28-2011, 05:32 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This all goes in line with the answers to your other two questions. I really feel like this is all energy misalignment. Truth misalignment. It carries an energy of suffering and surviving, which unfortunately many many people get stuck in.

The new paradigm is abundance...of money, friends, family, love.

Please find the self love...you so deserve it. I know you don't think you do, but you do. You don't have to live as a victim anymore. Release that attachment..it's not meant for you. It's like it's got a hold of the wrong person. You are vivacious and quirky. Unhappiness does not suit you at all (and hey, some people it really does, they like it). You are not one of those people.

So to make my answer clear, I basically see a whole life shift toward peace and joy and abundance if you do the work. The work, is whatever you want it to be, with whatever help you choose. But do it, b/c I promise you that if you do, you will have a lot of happiness.

If however, you choose to stay exactly in the space that you are in, things will not change much, for long. You can so do this!!!!

LOVE YOURSELF!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 4 Old 08-30-2011, 03:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 26 Post(s)

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the time and thought you've put into these answers - and the question I asked a few months ago. You are so right, they all do tie together, including the one I asked a while go. 

Although I wouldn't have described my situation exactly as you do, so much of it rings true, and I feel better- more confident - about some of the changes I am making over the next few months. 

I do wish I had a follow up question, though, because one of your answers doesn't ring true for me the way the others do. The life shift you describe... I can totally see it totally feel it. But I can't see at all how my marriage fits into it. Or this particular marriage. I'll save your answer to that question and look at it again in a few months; what does ring true is that this isn't the time to make a decision, other work needs to be done first.

Thank you for this forum and  am sorry to see it go. 

Mom to DD 7 and DS 5.
#4 of 4 Old 08-30-2011, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The people that get the most out of their questions or a session with me are the ones that understand that it's not always so cut and dry.
I really appreciate your honesty that you are not feeling one of the answers. Good for you to not just take one I say as the word. Good for you for checking in with yourself and your truths. But I also appreciate the willingness to see how things may unfold, to see if it may become a truth later on. Ppl often forget that life is fluid...ever changing. And although I can see some absolutes, and I high a accuracy rate, people change, and you can make a different decision at any point. How you feel now about your spouse, could really change, once YOU change. And that may only make things worse, but ya never know, you could end up viewing your husband and your relationship with fresh eyes.

No matter what, you can't go wrong by doing the internal work. Today's world needs more people to go inward and stop searching outward, stop placing blame, stop looking for happy outside of themselves. We need people like you that decide to believe in yourself and your own strengths and to make a difference in your own life. Worry, regret, fear...are all a big fat waste of time. Taking charge and making your life what you want to be is the only way to go!!

Much love to you on your journey. I feel a lot of happiness and joy in it.

love.gif

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page