dd's health - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-31-2011, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Jamie - 

First off I just wanted to say thank you for all of the work you do here. It has been so helpful just reading your forum responses!

My third question is about my youngest dd. She was hospitalized at 7.5 weeks old for a uti and ever since we have been extremely cautious and proactive to prevent any more. Do you see her as having grown out of this (she is 4) or is this something that we will have to still be cautious and preventative with. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

All natural sahm to dd1(12yo) and dd2(6yo). Married 16 years.

Time for the Master Tonic! thumb.gif

#2 of 2 Old 09-01-2011, 04:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I feel you should continue to be cautious. What actually has come up for me is that she is very sensitive to yeast imbalance. That she really needs such a healthy diet of raw veggies, and some fruits, very little white flour.  I don't know if you've noticed any yeast overgrowth signs in her, but that's what I'm more concerned about. It's nothing to be alarmed about. It's a fact of who she is. She has a sensitive constitution b/c of the light spirit she is. Beings like her can really only tolerate the most healthy of diets, otherwise it bogs down their systems. She'll likely be a healer one day and know how to handle her own diet, but of course, you can help her now. Keep her physical body as clean as possible (inside I mean) so her little spirit can continue to shine!! :)

She's soooo sweet!

Thanks for your questions. Good luck with everything. You can make your life what you desire!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page