Let's talk symptoms! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 17 Old 02-28-2010, 12:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I'm sure most of you (if not all) have had a few symptoms already!

I started this thread so we can share, talk, compare, complain, vent, and be excited over our new symptoms!

What are your symptoms? How far along are you?
Feel free to share anything.

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif
familybed1.gif femalesling.GIF cd.gif goorganic.jpg winner.jpg 

#2 of 17 Old 02-28-2010, 01:36 AM

I'm about 2 weeks past ovulation. I've been nauseous here and there. I'm drooling just about as much as my 2 year old DS who is cutting molars. I'm sleepy at times. Definitely a lot of pulling and twinges going on in my abdomen. I am also SO hungry all the time--like my stomach is growling. I think that might be tied to just how much I am salivating. Thing is, I don't remember feeling a thing this early with my first two boys. It seems a little strange to feel SO pregnant, when I am just barley pregnant. I feel like asking, "Are we there yet?"

Kim. My heart is full! Wife to Ray, Mama to 3 boys!  "Big C", our boy with designer genes, "Little C", and "Baby M" 11/2010.
#3 of 17 Old 02-28-2010, 12:31 PM

4w1d today...wishing I had more symptoms, because it would reassure me, but here goes:

A LOT of burping (had this with DD and my m/c too), sore nipples, generally no appetite (and when I do get hungry, I have a hard time eating much, except at dinnertime, where I can eat a normal amount), queasiness (but this could just be the prenatals), and a few days ago, I had a lot of twinging around my left ovary, but that seems to have stopped.

Here's to actually wishing for more symptoms! LOL...

DD March 2007...happily nursing, EC graduated, family-bed-sharing family... expecting another in early November!
#4 of 17 Old 03-09-2010, 12:07 AM

I also have little to report, probably cause I'm only a little pregnant. I have a cold which is not much fun, and other than that my right leg is sore (??). SO basically, I have no symptoms! I hope it stays that way!!!

***4***8***12**16***20***24***28***32***3 6***40
#5 of 17 Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow! So far I have..

-sore boobs (very recent)
-hardcore cravings
-occasional daytime nausea that doesn't last long at all
-very tired..sleeping alot more
-trouble falling asleep
-super bloated!

That's about it so far..hope the nausea stays away! I'm horrified of morning sickness already! Hope everyone has a good week!

SAHMcrochetsmilie.gif to DS babyf.gif (born naturally 11/5/10) and a loyal dog2.gif

#6 of 17 Old 03-09-2010, 03:07 PM

5w1d..

*hungry!
*exhausted at night but waking ridiculously early (before 6 most mornings)
*getting up to pee 2-3 times in the night and REALLY having to go.
*mild queeziness most the time
*on and off mild crampiness/twinges
*nesting!
*craving pickes (glad i made So many this year!)
*extra thirsty
*needing a nap or rest midday

it all makes me so happy though! there is a baby (well, the start of one) in there!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#7 of 17 Old 03-09-2010, 03:09 PM - Thread Starter

I'm SUPER thirsty too!

#8 of 17 Old 03-10-2010, 08:35 PM

I can't say that I'm feeling any different...hoping that changes for a little reassurance!

Mama to DD (10/8/08) and expecting someone new in November!
#9 of 17 Old 03-10-2010, 11:14 PM

Nothing to report here, symptom-wise. But I'm only 4 weeks pg today. With DD I didn't have any morning sickness really, but I did develop a crazy acute sense of smell. My boss's coffee breath could knock me out at 10 paces. NOT looking forward to that again.

ETA: I guess I have been extra tired the last few days. But I also have given up caffeine for now...
#10 of 17 Old 03-11-2010, 12:13 AM

I'm 5 weeks almost 6
I have sore boobs but they look great so I'm not complaining
I don't know if this is a symptom or not but I am often wide awake all night even thought I am dead tired.
I get tired/winded in Yoga. Which is not the kinda yoga class one gets winded in so I don't what that is all about.
I also get dizzyness if I stand up to fast or don't every few hours.
Today I had mild nausea.
Oh and my since of smell is super human.
#11 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM

2 weeks, 1 day past ovulation

The only symptom I've had is sore breasts. That's how I knew I was pregnant. I have a long cycle, and wouldn't usually get premenstrual sore boobs until maybe cycle day 37. This time they started to get sore way too early to be menstrual soreness. So, yay for sore boobs! :-)
#12 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

5 weeks, 2 days. Can't stay awake for the life of me..Sore boobs are kickin' in!

#13 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 04:23 PM

i was just thinking today that if i hadn't missed my period 12 days ago (and had been ttc) i wouldnt really know i was pregnant. i feel mildly queezy most of the time, but unless im actually paying attention i don't really notice it. my starving hunger has kind of subsided and i feel tired at moments but not exhausted. im still waking at crazy times in the night but usually having a pee lets me go back to sleep.. part of me dreads getting more & more queezy, and another part of me looks forward to it because it makes it all seem more real.

im sipping some red raspberry leaf tea and watching the raindrops fall. a lovely day!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#14 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I don't feel comfortable with anything pressing against my belly. I'm already pushing my underwear (and pants, when possible) down below my pre-existing belly. It doesn't hurt, it just isn't comfy. I don't remember this happening in my previous pregnancies until much later.

I'm craving Taco Bell, thanks to whoever it is here on MDC who mentioned tacos. I can't remember the last time I had Taco Bell - possibly 7 years ago, when I was pregnant with my 1st. Maybe even longer.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#15 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 04:49 PM

I'm not even 4 weeks and already am having to pee a ton. That could also be due to the fact I'm so thirsty though and trying to drink tons of water to keep my milk supply up. I also am getting little twinges (which is how I knew I was pregnant) and am so tired.

Jennie, mama to Wyatt (3/25/09) and Emma (11/22/10) novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpg
#16 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelotmom View Post
I don't feel comfortable with anything pressing against my belly. I'm already pushing my underwear (and pants, when possible) down below my pre-existing belly. It doesn't hurt, it just isn't comfy. I don't remember this happening in my previous pregnancies until much later.
Me, too! I have heard your uterus gets larger earlier in the beginning with each child, so maybe that's why? Even undies are uncomfortable on my 5w belly. These Old Navy yoga pants freaking rock, though. I'm too small for maternity clothes and too big for regular clothes.

I'm also queasy and food doesn't sound good for about 1-3 hours on and off a day. Much better than with my last two girls. Thankfully!

Anyone else have a skyrocketing sex drive?

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#17 of 17 Old 03-12-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
Me, too! I have heard your uterus gets larger earlier in the beginning with each child, so maybe that's why? Even undies are uncomfortable on my 5w belly. These Old Navy yoga pants freaking rock, though. I'm too small for maternity clothes and too big for regular clothes.

I'm also queasy and food doesn't sound good for about 1-3 hours on and off a day. Much better than with my last two girls. Thankfully!

Anyone else have a skyrocketing sex drive?
I'm really curious how it will go this time. Last time, I wasn't showing at 20 weeks, and looked maybe 6 months along at term.

It would be really nice if it went similarly this time, as I have to try to job search after I graduate at the end of April!

My sex drive does seem to be increasing. Probably because it's impossible for me to get more pregnant

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page