Mothering Forum banner

Possible Triplets?

8K views 101 replies 55 participants last post by  HeatherB 
#1 ·
Had an early u/s, they saw 3 sacs, but only 1 had a baby in it. I go back in 2.5 weeks, sure seems like a long wait!!! Please cross your fingers for me that there is only 1, as this is baby #3 and I think I will be less than happy if I am having #3, 4 and 5. I am 8 weeks, so I assume if there were 3 they would have seen 3 babies, BUT the u/s tech told me sommetimes they dont! Ugh....

#27 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by born2birth View Post
Tomorrow's the day! Does anyone else find themselves excited for this ultrasound even though it's not even their own?
yes! i can only imagine what the mama is feeling! its been a long wait.

#28 ·
Quote:

Tomorrow's the day! Does anyone else find themselves excited for this ultrasound even though it's not even their own?
Yes, I keep mentioning it to dh and he just rolls his eyes. Whatever! OP, we're all thinking of you and hoping that you are doing well.

#29 ·
Quote:

saw this in np's again and thought ooh yes ultrasound for the op tomorrow, wow this week must be dragging for you hun.
good luck tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.