Mothering Forum banner

Possible Triplets?

8K views 101 replies 55 participants last post by  HeatherB 
#1 ·
Had an early u/s, they saw 3 sacs, but only 1 had a baby in it. I go back in 2.5 weeks, sure seems like a long wait!!! Please cross your fingers for me that there is only 1, as this is baby #3 and I think I will be less than happy if I am having #3, 4 and 5. I am 8 weeks, so I assume if there were 3 they would have seen 3 babies, BUT the u/s tech told me sommetimes they dont! Ugh....

#54 ·
Congratulations mama! One of my close friends had triplets in October 2009 who were conceived naturally, to say there were shocked would be an understatement! It took her a little while to come around, now they're 6 months old and doing great! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and babies!

#59 ·
Amazing! Congrats, mama! I'm sure it'll take time to get your head around it, but I do hope it's a very enjoyable pregnancy for you!

#62 ·
Wow! I can only imagine your mind is a whirlwind right now! But wow what a blessing of kiddos!! Congratulations and I hope you find the peace and solutions you need to on your new journey!!

#68 ·
congratulations! my thoughts are with you as you adjust and I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy and birth!

#74 ·
How amazing! 3 babies at once... a blessing and a challenge for sure. I only wish I was your neighbor, I would want to be on your support team for sure with 3 little darlings to cuddle. Hoping for peace about your circumstances, and for a large contingent of friends and neighbors and family willing and wanting to help out. Blessings!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.