Mothering Forum banner

Possible TMI...

585 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  3sweetsurprises 
#1 ·
Please don't read this if you're easily grossed out!!

So, I don't remember this from my other pregnancies. My discharge is like... gummy, or rubbery. I'd say almost like the consistency of a mucous plug - but it's not one, obviously, it's just consistently like that for the past week. There's not tons of it and it doesn't smell yeasty (or like anything, really). I remember having lots of discharge with previous preg's but they weren't... like... almost solid.

Is this, um, normal? Or could it be a symptom of some issue?

See less See more
#2 ·
I've had that a few times, I think it's normal. I recently had a chunk come out and I was like woah... eww... that is so totally mucous plug! lol

A little off topic but in the same vicinity
Anybody have a look at their girly bits recently?? Either I don't recall what they look like pregnant or this is the first time I've really taken a good look. It certainly doesn't look like mine!

#3 ·
I notice that type of mucous a day or two after DTD.

#4 ·
Hmm... don't think DTD is the answer in my case... oh well, the mystery continues!

And the girly bits are, yup, definitely... different. Not in a pretty way either. Good thing the newly massive boobs make up for it, my self-confidence is equalling out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.