Whatcha gettin' for baby? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 12:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm being silly and cruising Ebay and Baby's R Us just for fun... Baby is being so active its all feeling real and now that we are so close to moving into our new home Im itching to get the few baby things we will need..

Other than a few things from the thrift shops around I haven't bought anything for this babe...

I had a bouncy seat for my last 3 babies which I sent to the thrift shop in our last move and we used it so much.. I'm looking at getting a new one..maybe this one. The one I had was very similar just a simpler version I guess.. we love snails in our home, and its pretty gender neutral.

Im also looking at this organic cotton nursing pillow. Has anyone here used one of these? I had a nursing pillow for my last 3 and we used it a ton but i donated it to the thrift shop when we moved. i really like the look of this one.

Other than those two items I really dont want much.. maybe a few new soft diapers.. I have a friend giving us a beautiful wooden cradle, and other friends lending/giving baby clothes and everything else I could ever need..

what are you getting/eying for your new bean?

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#2 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 01:28 AM

I was just thinking of posting about this too

As much as I was planning on not buying just yet I came across such good deals that I just had to do it! Somehow this included two bigger ticket items like furniture

I bought a Stokke bassinet off of CL (its a cross between a crib and bassinet really)- bigger than bassinet but smaller than crib and is round. I realized that since we moved and got rid of our big loungy chase that the only surface here where I could put the baby down is on our leather couch..not something I want to do considering kiddies like to jump on it and its the only place to sit on in the living room. The bassinet is beautiful,wheels around, wont take up space and I only need it until baby is a bit older. I love CL!

I also bought a ton of tiny clothes from a brand I love. Their cotton is my favorite and I must have the kimono onesies that snap-cant do without them for the very beginning. I think I pretty much bought everything I need for newborn, 0-3, 3-6 as far as the very basics go. I may want a cute little warm coat for winter which my mama will knit

I also bought two tiny pairs of shoes. I had to do it.

So yea, there goes trying to not shop. I am surprised at myself and happy at the same time, because for me this shopping early is a big deal.

Fern, I like the looks of that nursing pillow. Im also going to be looking for one since its the one item I did not keep but loved loved loved.

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#3 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 01:49 AM

Oh yea, now onto what I am eyeing

Im kind of eyeing an Ergo! I have my mei tai which is amaaazing- a couple of years ago I was starting to work on my own line of carriers and I had it made exactly to my heart's desire. It is made of japanese printed linen with minky fabric on the inside, a hood to cover baby and padded straps. So I will definitely be using it but its the only baby carrier I have and I have always thought Ergo looked so practical and fun and I think DH would like it a lot though he loves the mei tai also.

Thoughts on the Ergo please?

I am also eyeing the Candela Tooli lights (google). Ive had them before and they were just my perfect nighttime lighting solution. I liked how they gave enough light to nurse/change diaper etc without putting on anything bright, and then if I had to I could just fall asleep with them on the bed somewhere..genius.

as of now I cant think of anything else Im eyeing!

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#4 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaFern View Post

I had a bouncy seat for my last 3 babies which I sent to the thrift shop in our last move and we used it so much.. I'm looking at getting a new one..maybe this one. The one I had was very similar just a simpler version I guess.. we love snails in our home, and its pretty gender neutral.

I just gave bought that bouncy chair for a friend and it is so incredibly soft!!! We still have ours from last thime, otherwise I would get it too, and kushies has a blanket that matches almost exactly! Cute!

Mama to one little lion sleepytime.gifand a baby cub born at home stillheart.gif
homeschool.gif, lactivist.gif, novaxnocirc.gif,fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIF, familybed2.gif,
#5 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 02:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have mostly picked up a few organic clothing items - I don't have much that's organic, and prefer it.

We really need a new infant seat, so I've been eyeing the Chicco KeyFit 30. They're coming out with a new green color that looks great, so I'm hoping it comes in time!

As far as the Ergo, I would not invest in one at this point. They are fine for older kids, but not so awesome for little bitties. I prefer ring slings, pouches, wraps, and even mei tais for newbies.

We have/had a FP bouncer and liked it pretty well. Got a Maclaren one as a gift for #3, and it's nice but doesn't vibrate well. Not sure if we'll just stick with that for #4 or what.

My brain is feeling fried or I'd write more!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#6 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 02:12 AM

Thanks Heather-yes, you are right, I should hold off on the Ergo until baby is a bit older and I can actually go and try it out very well at a pump station... I must say I dont love slings/pouches. Thinking of maybe giving moby a chance this time around...though it irritated me last time and I never did find one that was really soft and nice to the touch...recs?

Oh yea, and carseat...I feel like I am a total newbie this time around with carseats because I have just recently started really digging deep...and I really didnt know much about them.. So yea all that digging...and Ive found myself looking on carseat.se

#7 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 07:53 AM

Lets see. I am dying for a new Sakura bloom but still looking for the perfect one and for a good price. The baby will also be getting a collection of wooden rattles and baby toys. My son had more plastic then I would of liked and I got rid of most of it after he out grew them. The new baby will also be getting all new one size diapers. I am still debating between bum genius and fuzzi bunz but leaning towards fuzzi bunz.

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and wife to Jet 7/3/05 expecting our third 09/21/14

}
#8 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMySofie View Post
Thoughts on the Ergo please?
I love, love, love the ergo, but did not start using it until my son was about 4 months old (so we never bought the infant insert). He was a big baby (I think 19 lbs by 4 months) and so I was having trouble carrying him in front in the moby, so I used the ergo on my back.

But for the first 4 months, my son definitely lived in a moby wrap. I wouldn't have used the ergo when he was so small.

And as for things I'm buying for baby...not much! We have everything from my son because he's only 15 months old, so we don't need much. I did find a ring sling cheap a few months ago (so now I have a wrap, hip carrier, ergo, and ring sling. I feel my baby wearing collection is complete ). And I definitely bought one outfit for a newborn when I hit the second trimester. And we got a new car seat, which is nice because we're using it in my husband's car for my son right now. I got a britax boulevard convertible for my son on sale several months ago, and I kind of felt like I have to get the same one for this baby (the britax are really nice car seats and I didn't want one kid to have a cheaper one )

We are dreaming of a double stroller, but we want a really nice performance one because we like to take the kids hiking. I'm not sure if we'll end up getting one, but we're definitely keeping an eye on craigslist. That might be an option for a baby shower gift for us, which would be amazing since the kids will be so close in age. Any recommendations on nice double strollers?

Jennie, mama to Wyatt (3/25/09) and Emma (11/22/10) novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpg
#9 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMySofie View Post

I am also eyeing the Candela Tooli lights (google). Ive had them before and they were just my perfect nighttime lighting solution. I liked how they gave enough light to nurse/change diaper etc without putting on anything bright, and then if I had to I could just fall asleep with them on the bed somewhere..genius.

as of now I cant think of anything else Im eyeing!
I love Tooli! I just bought five of them for baby presents last week. (Our circle of friends is going on a baby-having spree!)... If you're getting the blue/green combo, check Amazon, I found them for $15-$20 off! I also got free shipping, though that may have been because of quantity.

AFM, I'm looking for a new washer/dryer and a licensed contractor for baby. We moved into a semi-fixer-upper last year and have been ignoring our unworkable laundry room situation. A new w/d and, to a lesser extent, an expanded mudroom will let me get back to cloth diapering.
#10 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 10:03 AM

Don't feel silly! I've been cruising for weeks!

Since this is unexpected baby #3 and everything (except a box of keepsake clothes that I will eventually pull down from the closet) is gone, we are going to need a few things. However, I'm determined to keep it to a bare minimum. A couple of things I have told myself that I can either purchase new or "suggest" to a couple relatives who like to buy us things. We'll need a new carseat and I haven't even started looking at those yet. I did, however, find a bouncy/rocker that I want. It's more expensive than what I would usually purchase, but might splurge. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3393693 Hope that the link works - that's the first time I've tried to do that. I like it because it's pretty - how frivolous is that?
#11 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Griswold View Post
Don't feel silly! I've been cruising for weeks!

Since this is unexpected baby #3 and everything (except a box of keepsake clothes that I will eventually pull down from the closet) is gone, we are going to need a few things. However, I'm determined to keep it to a bare minimum. A couple of things I have told myself that I can either purchase new or "suggest" to a couple relatives who like to buy us things. We'll need a new carseat and I haven't even started looking at those yet. I did, however, find a bouncy/rocker that I want. It's more expensive than what I would usually purchase, but might splurge. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3393693 Hope that the link works - that's the first time I've tried to do that. I like it because it's pretty - how frivolous is that?
i looked at that one as well

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#12 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 11:24 AM

I've been holding off as much as I can...as hard as that is resisting sweet, little baby things! I did splurge and get some bamboo Aden and Anias swaddle blankets. They are scrumptious!

Other than maybe some new dipes and outfits that will be new for this babe, we really don't need anything. DD2 just outgrew her infant seat so that's in pretty good shape. I'd love to get a Stokke high chair but we don't absolutely need one right now. Maybe if I find a sweet deal on one on craigslist I could be convinced.

Despite my rather ridiculous collection of carriers, I am lusting after this one. It reminds me of an old Kelty we had when our 2 oldest were babes. Dh loved using it for hiking and we used it til we wore holes in it. I'm thinking that I may spring for this carrier as my one, big new baby item.

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.
#13 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Banned

I need a new changing pad (the old one had cuts and cracks in it, we tossed it), a new diaper bag (the old one is totally beat and wasn't ever comfy or very good, despite being a big trendy name bag, luckily we got it super on sale), some new baby toys (some of our rattles got recalled or, um, run over by the car and the crinkle books we loved so showed up on healthy toys as having arsenic, etc, so luckily now there's an organic version!), and DIAPERS!!! We didn't find out DD's sex so we have quite a few gender neutral baby clothes. I'm also looking into some organic socks, and after we find out, if it's a boy, some organic boy clothes, b/c people did buy us girl stuff after DD was born, so things like socks and some sizes are all girly stuff. Oh, and a new carseat! I want one of the new TrueFit Premiers! It's going to be tricky to all squeeze into our compact car/s. I hope that seat helps us avoid a minivan for a few more years, b/c we have two paid off cars we love right now.
#14 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 12:05 PM

I love the idea of those Candela Tooli lights. What a great idea to have around for those nighttime changings and feedings.

So far, I've just been cruising on diaperswappers. I bought a few covers and 2 dozen prefolds. I can't wait to receive them!!

Lisa ~ Homeschooling mama to 9yo ds and 7yo dd both born at home and expecting #3 in November!
#15 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 12:16 PM

I picked up an Arm's Reach Co Sleeper on craigslist last week. We'll also purchase a car seat.

We need to send out a request for our diapers (prob. on FB, cause I have no idea who all has them). I'll need to evaluate those as they roll in. I am knitting soakers and longies and we have all of our 3yo's stuff--toys and clothes. So I think we are good!
#16 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 12:27 PM

i just cant believe that we are already starting to get ready!

#17 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 12:48 PM

So far I've just been knitting some booties and leggings, but I do have a few things I need. Most of all a carseat. We borrowed an infant carseat from a friend before but she is about to have her 2nd too so we will need our own. I may splurge on an infant Britax, we got a convertable Britax for DD and I it. The graco infant seat we borrowed was such a pain to install and you can't beat the easy latches on the Britax. $$ though. I also need one of those warm, fleecy car seat bag thingies to keep my winter baby warm. Not much else really, our baby monitor is almost toast so I need a new one and if it's a boy I will be needing clothes as we have a pile of pink stuff, but at least all my tiny clothes are mostly gender neutral.

Oh yes, and diapers. My bum genius are worn out, so annoyed that they didn't hold up. I intend to sew some fitteds out of the piles of prefolds I have. Might sew a new ring sling or wrap too, not that my others are worn out or anything, but I like to switch it up

Laura mummy to my two sweet little girls (April 08) and (Nov 10)
#18 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Probably not a whole lot.

I kept a reasonable stash of 0-6m gender neutral clothing, blankets, and so forth, and we have promises of hand-me-downs once we find out the sex. We may need some clothing more specific for cold weather, as it gets quite a bit colder where we're moving.

Between what I have left from the previous kids, some hand-me-downs, and a very generous freecycle posting, I think I have more than enough diapers and we may actually be passing some on once I'm able to see what all we have. I do intend to make some butt sweaters out of some old felted sweaters I have lying around. I also plan to make some wipes out of old flannel. I may need to buy a few snappis We may also end up getting a diaper sprayer.

I have a maya wrap, a homemade mei tai and pouch sling, and possibly a homemade wrap (not sure if we kept that or not). I wouldn't mind another wrap (mine isn't quite long enough, and not ideal fabric), and I've wanted an Ergo-style carrier for years. I don't think we'll buy either unless we happen to find a ridiculously good deal.

We have an infant carseat. I'm not sure when DD's convertible seat expires, but we may be looking for a new one.

We'll probably want a stroller at some point - we'll probably wait till we find something free or cheap that fits our needs.

We'll be co-sleeping, but I'm feeling the need for a better napping location than the middle of our bed, even though it's low. Haven't decided what the best option is, yet.

Some sort of chair to set the baby down during showers and so forth. DH hates bouncy seats (he claims he can never avoid stubbing his toe on them, which I frankly don't understand, especially from someone who claims *I'm* the one who has poor spatial awareness), so I'm not sure what we're doing there.

I suppose I'll need a reasonable pump, and associated storage and feeding materials, as I really hope to get a job while the baby is young enough to need them.

Various other things like toys, a changing pad, and so forth we'll probably pick up if we find an incredible deal, but they aren't essentials (for that matter, neither is most of the stuff we don't already have - it's all wants, not needs). We tend to go with whatever happens to come our way, rather than buying new. Really, I'd feel fine with what we have now if the baby were to come today and be magically full-term, except for a pump, and that can wait until the need arises.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#19 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Man, almost nothing! I've been eyeing a few things, but haven't bought a single thing.

This is our first, so we're starting from scratch. We have lots of family members eager to buy baby stuff for us, so we're going to register this weekend somewhere so we don't end up with a bunch of stuff we don't want/need.

We have limited space in our apartment, so we need to limit the "gear" to stuff we really need. I think we'll pass on a crib, and possibly hold off on a stroller for now. Or maybe we'll register for those and just leave them boxed up until we move to a bigger place (one day!).

I definitely want a couple of different slings/carriers. Probably a Moby, maybe a pouch or ring sling. A friend of mine uses a Bjorn and her babe looks so cute and comfy in there!

Other than that, I have no idea. My mom will be with us when we register, so I'll be depending heavily on her to give us advice on what we need and what we don't.

Living and loving in ATX with DH (of 7 years) and DS (3.5)
#20 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Get the Moby, or another stretchy wrap! So much better than a Bjorn, IMO. I looooove stretchy wraps for little babies, and they stay supportive a good time.
#21 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 06:05 PM

Definitely skip the Bjorn. Not good for babies, not good for parents. A good wrap, stretchy wrap, pouch, ring sling, or mei tai is a great option, though!

I don't personally love Mobys, but I did love a stretchy wrap with my last newborn. I'm looking at the Bali Baby Stretch this time: http://www.gypsymama.com/shop/prodde...hp?prod=brigid
Love that one!

A good ring sling for pretty much everyone is the Maya Wrap Lightly Padded. It has padding in the shoulder, and a nice, wide shoulder, but the rails are unpadded for maximum adjustability. Most carriers, including ring slings, have something of a learning curve, but if you can get some hands-on help (or watch some videos), they're wonderful. Remember that they should be snug enough that you feel comfortable completely letting go of baby. If baby feels too loose or like s/he might fall, then you need to tighten it up and/or adjust it.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#22 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 06:22 PM

This baby was completely unexpected, so we're starting from scratch once again. We have a couple of friends whose babes will be a year old when ours is born, so we've been offered just about all the gear we can imagine. I do want to buy a new carseat, and I found this consumer reports recommendation on another board http://community.babycenter.com/post...fant_car_seats so I want to do a little more research before I decide. My twins each have a Britax Boulevard, but they looked so tiny in them as newborns that I don't want to go that way again. When they were born we didn't really drive anywhere with them but I think it'll be different this time around.

A few weeks after I got my BFP I was cruising ebay and found a pair of Robeez booties for $3. No one had bid on them so I bid the minimum and won them for $5 which included shipping. My twins wore the robeez shoes, and I loved them because they kept their socks on, but I have no idea how practical the booties are. I've also picked up a few different types of cd (okay, several different types!). With the twins we just used prefolds and wraps, so I'm exploring our options. I do have my Beco, as DD still likes to hop in every once in awhile. I have a couple of wool sweaters that I am going to attempt making longies out of. DH bought me a sewing machine for Mother's Day, and to get used to it I've been making cloth wipes.

Nikki, mama to DD and DS1 twins.gif (6/07) and DS2 babyboy.gif (10/10) 
#23 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 PM

The Family Safety board here, or car-seat.org, are awesome resources for choosing a car seat. I would not put much stock in Consumer Reports, quite honestly, and coming from a background of having been a certified child passenger safety technician (CPST). But, I do get lots of recommendations for the Chicco KeyFit 30. Next up is typically the Graco whatever-they-call-it-now 32 or 35. In all of those seats, the number is the max weight. I hear the Peg Perego is just huge and bulky and heavy (and very expensive), and while I *adore* Britax and had a Companion for two kids, supposedly the new one is hard to fit in cars because it often hangs off the seat.

Definitely, whenever possible, try out the installation in your car before you buy, and read the manual to ensure what you get install-wise is acceptable.

#24 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 06:47 PM

Well, hopefully we're getting a king-size bed!

I bought a few onesies so far but that's all. I need to decide if I'm going to cd from the beginning this time. I did with ds but now we share a coin-op basement washer/dryer with 2 other units and the dryer is just awful. I will probably have to try flats or some quick-drying option. (dh thinks I'm nuts on this.)

We gave away or sold most of our baby things when we moved so we'll be starting from scratch. In a couple weeks I'll have some quiet time at home when dh and the kids will be away. One of my projects for that week is to make a list of what we actually need!
#25 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondertwins View Post
A few weeks after I got my BFP I was cruising ebay and found a pair of Robeez booties for $3. No one had bid on them so I bid the minimum and won them for $5 which included shipping. My twins wore the robeez shoes, and I loved them because they kept their socks on, but I have no idea how practical the booties are.
First off, that's a great deal! DD had the booties and I liked them for a non-mobile baby, they stayed on and they have some fuzziness inside for cold weather. Once she was walking though these http://www.stonzwear.com/department.aspx?deptid=7&&RD=1 worked better. Although with November babies they won't really be necessary until the next winter.

Laura mummy to my two sweet little girls (April 08) and (Nov 10)
#26 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 08:30 PM

I've bought a new carseat and a bigger stroller. I'm not sure I'll need much else, being that my littlest one won't even be a year old when New Baby is born. Depending on what we're having, maybe some clothes. But I've got a breast pump, Ergo, Hotsling, Mei Tai, swing, bouncer, a bunch of blankets, bassinet, etc. We'll definitely get a going home outfit, and "supplies" for nursing (ie, lansinoh, breast pads, etc) and probably a couple of bassinet sheets.
#27 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 10:14 PM

We probably won't be getting much for this baby - he/she will be number 4, and we still have all the stuff from the first 3. Having said that, our infant carseat has expired, so we'll have to look into getting another one. I want a different carrier - I'll be looking for the Kangaroo Fleece Pouch and the Moby locally on Craigslist or something similar, since it'll be cold. Interesting tip about the Ergo...I've been eyeing them too, and probably will purchase one. Any feedback about the Beco? It's similar to the Ergo, I think...

If this babe is a boy, I'm going to need some cold weather sleepers - I have a few gender neutral ones, but most of mine are pink or purple (my January babe is a girl).

Other than that, I think we've pretty much got everything...I'll probably have time to knit an item or two before November, as long as I get my sil's wrap/shawl knit sometime this summer (I'm 1/2 done).

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#28 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 10:25 PM

Becos work much better for smaller babies than Ergos. The Ergo is much wider and bulkier. Some of the Becos (not sure if it's all of the new ones or not) also have a sort of infant insert that buckles them into the carrier, which is then buckled on to you. So, definitely a reasonable option for a little one.

Oh, a swing. We will need a new swing as I sold ours. I looove cradle swings and Target has one with Dwell designs that is super super cute. But, the reviews are poor. So I'm not sure yet what we'll do, but so far all of my boys have loved the cradle swing.

#29 of 87 Old 06-14-2010, 11:15 PM - Thread Starter

I agree to wait on the Ergo. I actually never liked mine much and sold it a few months ago. I love pouch slings and wraps for new babies..especially autumn/winter ones.

I guess we will need a carseat as well.. I probably have at least a few friends with Infant seats we could borrow/have.. Ill have to start a list of what I need to borrow soon.

I have been browsing Ebay for organic baby clothes and there are some good deals!

Quote:

#30 of 87 Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 AM

I have one of the original Ergos and with my last babe, got a Beco. I love the Beco so much more than I ever did the Ergo. I love how easy it is to get the babe in and out- there's that little pouch that the baby sits in so when you unbuckle the carrier the baby doesn't slide down. We used it from about 2-3 months...and still do.

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page