Mothering Forum banner

My baby girl was born, and died yesterday (sensitive material)

6K views 113 replies 114 participants last post by  MPsSweetie 
#1 ·
you might have read from my earlier post about being hit by a car.

i delivered her in my bathroom after starting cramps in the shower. had 3 real contractions and she was in my hands. i keep seeing it over and over and over in my head.

she was beautiful...she lived for 2 hours. she even cried twice...little tiny cries. she was perfect. there was nothing wrong with her...she had blonde peach fuzz and james' round little nose and she was just so pretty. :'(

named her "Kelly Beautiful Rain". i know, it might sound kinda corny, but we planned on naming her kelly, then once everything happened i had to put Beautiful in there because she was so so so beautiful, and Rain...well she was so peaceful, and this is so sad, and it seemed to fit.

funeral and cremation on Saturday. thank god the funeral home is family owned and way way back they had a baby die, so they're waiving all their fees. so total $500. compared to almost $4k....

so, i'm out. best wishes and good luck to all of you.

#8 ·

I'm so, so sorry. You are in my thoughts. I love the name you choose. I don't even know what to say, but know that I'm wishing for whatever it is that you need to come your way right now.

You got to hold her and hear her, and love on her.

It's hard to know what to say

I'm so sorry, Mama. So, so sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.