Weekly Chat Thread July 26th~August 2nd! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
6 days left in July.. where has the month gone?!
Im partly over-the-moon excited and also kind of totally freaked out..

I am 25 weeks! I have exactly 15 weeks till my EDD (and I think baby will come sooner)
It just seems..very...soon!

Don't get me wrong. Im excited to meet my babe. I'm just not ready. I mean our house isn't ready. Im not organized yet...I need to can & freeze food and clean & set things up. we need a bathtub and our wood stove is outside waiting on a hearth and we have No wood at all..... I dont have the kitchen cabinet doors painted yet... and Im tired!

*deep breath* It will all fall into place.. It will all fall into place..
15 weeks is lots of time.. more than enough to get everything done and grow a very healthy baby..

im such a dork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last week of july mamas! Soon it will be August, Then September, October (when surely some of us will have our babies) and November..The month we have all been waiting for. eeep~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, my week is going to be very busy...
I have house guests arriving today and my house is a MESS. I need to clean like crazy before they arrive. I still haven't unpacked our van from camping My fridge is close to bare..
LO's have swimming lessons all week and I have other people coming Friday to camp out for the weekend (its the big festival weekend here in Kaslo, BC)

I changed my midwife appointment to next monday when things are a bit less crazy...

Mostly I just want to take my friend and all of our kiddos (5 total not including my bean) down to the beach every day with a picnic basket and my knitting (my friend knits too!) im glad she has a car. I hope we all fit in it

happy Monday mamas!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#2 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 01:06 PM

I'm feeling the last week of July crunch as well. A week from today I will have 2 extra little people running around as I start babysitting for my friend. I'm hoping that it pushes me to be a little more organized....but really, I know myself better than that . The weather here broke over the weekend (with torrential rain) but we were able to have the a/c off for about 24 hours. Nice to have all that fresh air. Since it is nicer, dh will be taking the kids out to the county fair one day this week to give me a little time to myself. Have another ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday, so they can try to see what they couldn't the last time....trying not to stress about it...not doing such a hot job on that. Today I was going to go buy a mattress set for dd for her bedroom, but still dealing with the cat issues so I think that that won't be happening right now . Anybody want a cat? Bought all of ds's school supplies yesterday, and I have to admit that I'm looking forward to the start of the school year. Not only is it closer to baby time, but there is usually some hope that his room will stay clean for over 8 hours.
#3 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 01:10 PM

Yesterday was my 12th anniversary and the end of this week's thread is my birthday!

I was 25 weeks yesterday and I agree totally, Fern... this pregnancy is flying by. Totally and I'm nowhere NEAR ready for baby. I'm so totally curious to meet this little bean, though... the dream I had last night was such a teaser. And now I'm all hopeful that I'm having a girl... and worry about disappointment if it comes out a boy. I will be happy either way, I know I will.. but for some reason I'm really quite hopeful to have another daughter. (far cry from my last pregnancy where I actually was really freaked out at the prospect of having a daughter!)

I keep seeing myself have a sagittarius... I'm 'technically' due the 7th and babe wouldn't be a Sag until the 23rd, at least. lol. I guess we'll see, yep.

Nic, loving mama to 5 with a SURPRISE 6th on the way.

#4 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 02:21 PM

Nic, happy anniversary and early birthday! Whenever I forget how far along I am (how can I possible get confused about that, but I do!) I just check myself by you, because I'm exactly a week behind you. So 24 wks yesterday.

Thanks to everyone for your camping ideas. We don't have a propane grill, but I'm going to call some friends this week and see if they can lend me anything that sounds like it might be helpful! A bunch of families from my neighborhood are all going -- it's a yearly thing. So I'll also be having some long chats with my friend who organizes it every year to see what we'll need. I know she said they cook everything over a campfire, which they place a grill top over. I do have some cast iron pans... The main problem for me is that I'm still dealing with nausea, vomiting, food aversions, etc., so "what's for dinner?" is more of a concern than it would be if I weren't pregnant and doing this for the first time. DH seems to think that putting hot dogs on sticks and holding them over the fire is going to suffice....

Speaking of food, we picked up our share from our CSA yesterday and got all kinds of beautiful veggies including eggplants, squash, beets, lettuce and garlic. We also got some beautiful sunflowers, which are gorgeously displayed on my kitchen island. I love getting all of this organic produce, but it also stresses me out a little that we have to eat it all up quickly before it goes bad. And with me and DH working, meal times are sometimes very haphazard.

Yesterday evening, I cleaned out my refrigerator from top to bottom and even took out all of the shelves and washed them in soapy water. Something was starting to stink in there, and I also knew that there were containers of stuff I'd bought back in April and May when I was at my sickest, that I never had the nerve to either use or throw away. So unfortunately, a lot of food got tossed, which made me sick to have to do but on the flip side, I'm more resolved than ever to only buy what I'm going to use and be more organized about meals for the week. Wish me luck!

Despite my anterior placenta, I'm feeling baby movement much more regularly now, and it's such a reassurance. I still haven't gotten to try the sifting technique yet, which reminds me that after I log off I'm going to go grab my wrap and put it on the dining room table so DH and I can try it this evening. This RL pain can really be crippling at times!

DD starts soccer camp this week, and then I'm having a surprise birthday party for her on Sunday. Plus, we're getting our upstairs bathroom redone, and the work starts this weekend. So this is going to be a busy week, but I'm up for the challenge. I can't stand how disorganized I've felt lately, and I'm hoping that I can get a little more task-oriented so I can start checking some things off my to-do list!

Julie, wife to DH , mom of DD 8/99 and DS 1/09 , and #3 due 11/14/10
#5 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 02:55 PM

I'm 25w5d today! I can't believe how quickly the second trimester has been flying by! I've felt so much better than I did in the first tri...here's to a great third!

It does sort of freak me out to think how soon this baby will really be here. I have all the basic furniture I need, but really nothing else yet. We're trying to wait to buy alot of stuff until after our baby shower at church. Our church family is so generous, and everyone is very excited for us to finally have our first...so I know we are going to be given alot of nice things then. I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying most of my cloth diaper stash, though, since it's all stuff to be ordered online. But not having very much baby stuff ready and waiting makes me feel very unprepared at this point.

On another note...had the worst stomach/intestinal cramps last night. Ever. It was awful. I don't know what I'd been eating to cause such digestive discomfort, but it was like my intestines had turned into a backed up sewer system. Thankfully, afterwards I felt much better and was able to get a really good night's sleep. The funny part, looking back on it, was that when the cramps were at their worst, I thought to myself, "If this is what labor is like, I'm in BIG trouble!" I kept remembering all the reading I've been doing about how you're supposed to relax during contractions, and the last thing I could do when the cramps hit was relax. Hmmm...I guess I'd better work on that, huh?

Wife to my best friend partners.gif (8-7-04) and mama to my sweet Josiah James baby.gif (10-30-10)
#6 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 04:26 PM

I'm getting sag vibes, too, but that would mean only 5+ days past my EDD. I'm a Scorpio myself, so another scorp in the home would make us a very intense household...

Carrying over from the last thread - Camp Food! I am a big fan of wrapping everything in tin foil and throwing it into the fire. Obviously works with potatoes really well, but you can do it with any veggie! Garlic and Cauliflower wrapped up is a family favorite, sprinkle on some grated cheese... yum. You could also make pita pizzas - sauce, cheese, any pizza toppings you want, wrap it up in tin foil like a burrito and toss it in the coals for about 10-15 minutes. Kids love it. I also do a lot kabobs - veggies and kielbassa on a stick roasted over the fire, or even on tinfoil over the fire.

Feisty Feminist Mama: Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, punkrock Fire-Dancer! I live to laugh, love, and create. And then blog about it. So in love with little Des! Born 11/25/10
#7 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 04:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I am completely NOT ready in any way, either. My to-do list is a mile long and I still need everything! This pg has flown by.

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#8 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM

It has flown but up until this point for sure.. but the last month or so has seemed to slow down.. probably because of the icky heat (100+ degrees here.. NOT normal for VA weather!) and my new SI joint pain. We too have a mile-long to-do list for the house before baby comes.. most of it is stuff DH will handle though, like painting rooms.

The weather has been tolerable today (right at 90) and I got to go swimming this morning! It was wonderful.

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#9 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 05:21 PM

I need to blow up the pool again for us to swim.

Sagittarius? I best not go over my due date! I'm due the 12th and haven't gone over before, but I'm a Virgo and was desperate for my 4th to not be a Sag. Luckily she beat that by 6 days and is a Capricorn...but every bit a Sag in personality! Nothing wrong with Sagittarius, my mom is one...but I don't get along so well with them usually. I'm too neurotic and perfectionistic for the Sags I know.

#10 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 05:30 PM

I'm a Leo through and through. My husband is a Cap and sometimes I wonder how we have stayed together for so long, lol. I have a Cancer, an Aquarius, a Virgo, and a Leo. My Virgo I was desperate for him to come before he was a Libra, I did not want a Libra (no offense to the Librans here! ♥). I'm not sure why I get the sense that I may have a Sag... I just do. I'm a late cooker so I have major doubts that I'll go before or on this one's due date. Major doubts.

#11 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM

I have a great Libra. She is SUCH a Libra, I swear. But then again, I'm a Virgo. My two Capricorns came on their due date and the oldest is a Cap through and through. My Aquarius dh and son drive me batty sometimes. Too laid back for me. "Go with the flow". I don't need flow-I need lists and plans dangit! I had a friend who was a Scorpio but don't know any others, so I'm thinking I might be surprised!

#12 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 05:50 PM

My mom is a Libra, my best guy friend is a Libra, and my hubby's best friend is a Libra... lol I think I have enough Librans in my life. Aidan is such a Virgo... it fits him quite well.

As for personality, I'm a spontaneous let's do this!! kind of person... hubby is a careful planner, very business-like. I'm assuming we balance each other very well otherwise we wouldn't have stayed together for 12 years, lol.

#13 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 06:18 PM

My cousin just called to tell me she's pregnant again. The funny thing is on June 1st I posted this on another forum in a dream thread:
Quote:
Like I can say with some certainty that my cousin M will likely be pregnant soon. How do I know? I dreamed about it.. she'll tell me within the month that she's pregnant.
Right again. I'm amused.

#14 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am totally freaking out today - to the point that I can get almost nothing done. The problem is I have TONS of things that need to get done! We are updating our house listing and going from "no showings" to "showings with 2 hour notice" as of TOMORROW! The price was just updated and the notes should be soon. So we could be getting calls tomorrow, and the house IS. NOT. READY. I'm so freaked. We have made TONS of progress and maintained it. But there were just a few areas that really still needed attention... and still do. Ugh. Friends came and helped with some work that needed to be done, but there's more stuff that still needs to get done... and it's raining again so I can't do the outside stuff. And the idea of scrubbing the house from top to bottom BY MYSELF again is not exactly enticing. So I'm totally in that spot of being SO stressed that I'm incapacitated. Not good.

I guess I'm hoping we don't get any showings right away.

In good news, my MW is coming tomorrow. We postponed from last week because we were all sick. Very excited to see her! It's always refreshing. AND I want to see what she thinks of how big baby is getting. I keep trying to discern parts and think *maybe* I can get an idea sort of kind of about where baby is - vertex, breech, etc. I think I was feeling pokes by elbows and fingers last night! And feet today.

I'm 23.5 weeks now... These last weeks really have been going by quickly! I just hope the next ones are productive and quick and that everyone else (like home builders!) are productive and quick, too!

OH! And a funny from my 2yo... He was sitting in bed this morning while I was still laying down. He sneezed, then said, "Ow!" Apparently he's been around a pregnant lady for a while.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#15 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ View Post
My cousin just called to tell me she's pregnant again. The funny thing is on June 1st I posted this on another forum in a dream thread:

Right again. I'm amused.
Love this

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#16 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I keep seeing myself have a sagittarius... I'm 'technically' due the 7th and babe wouldn't be a Sag until the 23rd, at least. lol. I guess we'll see, yep.

my daughter was due the 13th and was born the 28th..she was supposed to be a Scorpio and is a Sagittarius Im actually looking forward to a little Scorpio this time around.. hich is funny because I was dreading it last time and hoping secretly for a Sag. which I got. It could happen!

eta: im a pisces, dp is a libra and we have a capricorn boy, a Sag girl & an aquarius girl. i find my sag by far the hardest child..i love her so much but we clash in personality quite a bit. she is loud and intense and demanding and im kind of the opposite in all those ways. intense, yes, but more of a quiet intensity

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#17 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Right again. I'm amused.

wow!

Quote:

#18 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 PM

I'm a Gemini and very much so, I'm always off in 10 different directions. DH is a Capricorn and lives up to being very down to earth and practical. How we get along I don't know! DD is an Aries, this one will be a Scorpio, even if I go late. One of each element, it will be a mixed bag in our house, unless I go really early and get a little Libra buddy.

Laura mummy to my two sweet little girls (April 08) and (Nov 10)
#19 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 07:33 PM

LOL.. I'm laughing at a Cap being described as down to earth and practical... I guess my hubby is too. I often find him lacking excitement and fun. Like I said before.. we must really balance each other out and be good for each other or something because we married after knowing each other for 6 months and have been married 12 years as of yesterday. I love him but he's my total and complete opposite.

#20 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 08:03 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nic, I do that too! I've dreamed a couple of times now that someone I know is pregnant & within a few weeks, she spills the beans. Pretty cool indeed!

I can't believe it's almost August as well, but I can TOTALLY relate to feeling like everything's slowed down because of this DANG heat!! I am SO done with this 90 degree crap that I can't wait until fall - and I love the summer! I shouldn't complain because today I think we only hit 88 degrees.

I've decided that I want to start an exercise routine. I think my work out classes are too much for me & I also feel like 3/4 of it isn't good for me (or any other woman there) because it's all crunches & stuff like that. I was rereading that kegel blog post & have decided that walking, deep squats throughout the day & proper stretching is what I need to do. Now I just have to do it. That's what I like about my classes - I just show up at the Y, and an hour later, I've worked out. I think I might order Katy Bowman's "Down There" DVD (Katy is the guest on the mamasweat blog) because it's really just stretching exercises to loosen up the glutes/calves & strengthen glutes which is supposed to be key to a happy pelvic floor.

Tomorrow is our CSA pick up day. I'm teaching a fermenting class on Wednesday morning & am hoping to be able to get down into the fields to pick a lot of herbs for the class. The cukes are dwindling but I managed to make 10 gallons of pickles. What I *want* is beets! But the deer ate all of teh plants so we only got them on one day, but the farmers assured me we'd get more before July was over & again in the fall. LOVE me some fermented gingered beets! Kohlrabi was also an unexpected huge hit - it seems to be the only way I like it and I more than like it this way.

Ds has his last 2 days of art camp this week & I'm so ready to be done with it. The girls have 2 weeks of it in August, but I don't have to stay with them. Last week the teacher gave the kids oreos & munchkins & then complained when they acted up (it's times like that when I'm actually thankful for our gluten allergy. )

Today we went out to the farm & got a couple gallons of creamy raw milk, sour cream & a 5lb block of raw cheddar - all grass fed. I'm such a dairy hog. I can't wait for apple season - I LOVE tart apples paired with cheddar cheese - YUM!

Okay, I think I'm hungry - must go raid the kitchen. again.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#21 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 08:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Meta, you just saved the day! I totally forgot about the block of sharp raw milk cheddar in the fridge. I'm *starving* and now I can eat! (Before I go to the store!)

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#22 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 09:18 PM

Holy chatty mamas!! Love it!

I had a good morning - ds started a sports camp, which he loves (whew!), and while he was out, I finished the mural in his room (pics to come). The mural looks awesome - I'm sooooo happy with it.

This afternoon, I took the kids to the pool, which was fine - all of them are becoming more comfortable with the water, and we went at a really quiet time, so I was able to spend some good quality time with each of them. But after we got out of the pool, I had both dds with their feet in the hot tub and went chasing ds, who wanted to go in the big pool. All of a sudden, I hear dd1 calling that dd2 had fallen in, and I ran back and grabbed her - her head had gone under. She was probably only under the water for a couple of seconds, but OMG, my heart was going a mile a minute. I can't even think about it now without tearing up. The lifeguard came by and was really great - gave the kids all a Freezie and told me it happens a lot, and that the parents are usually more traumatized than the kids (she got THAT right!). But I keep replaying that moment in my head, and I hug all my kids a little tighter now. That was so. scary.

Sorry this post has been all about me, but I had to get that off my chest - I want to respond to what everyone else has said, but that'll have to wait until after dinner. Gotta go make that now.

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#23 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 10:15 PM

My kidlets and me, oh my, how scary! Neither my husband nor I are strong swimmers so kids + water always scares me. Bless your heart I wasn't even there and my heart is beating a mile a minute.

HeatherB, sounds like you are having a VERY hectic week. I can kind of empathise. When we sold our property last week I just kind of thought everything would magically fall into place, I had no idea how much work was still involved. So now we are sitting around waiting on banks and lawyers and such to do their thing and it is really frustrating because I have a million things to do (order home school stuff, buy baby stuff, buy bigger bus/van for our family and so on) that can NOT be done until the sale is final. I wish you guys the best of luck and will be keeping my fingers crossed that your place sells after the first day of showing! Wouldn't that be great.

Happy anniversary Demeter!

On the subject of astrological signs I am another Virgo sitting over here. So far our house has such a mixture of signs that I am beginning to think I can learn to adjust to just about any personality type.... well as long as they dont touch my filing cabinet or day planner. Dh is a Aries (and I swear non of our children would ever have fun without him), and then our children go from oldest to youngest in the following order: Pisces, Sagittarius, Taurus, Gemini, Virgo and the twins due to be Scorpio but could end up being Libra after everything is said and done. It sounds crazy to look at but if you follow our Chinese zodiacs instead we work out waaaay better. Interesting point on the zodiac subject not only am a Virgo but for the Chinese zodiac I am an Earth Horse. So basically my husband need never ever ever worry about me doing anything unpredictable at any point. Which in a weird way he really likes because he grew up in a very unstable environment and likes to think of me as a sort of anchor in his life.

Loved wife to JT and grateful mother to M (dd age 13) L (dd age 10) T (ds age 6) A (ds age 4) E (dd age 2) and C & S (twin boys born 10/13/10)
and yes, I blog. thumb.gif
#24 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
LOL.. I'm laughing at a Cap being described as down to earth and practical... I guess my hubby is too. I often find him lacking excitement and fun. L
Sounds like my oldest Cap (she has Virgo ascendant, too ). I actually love that she's "boring". She's so easy and peaceful and helpful and I just can't gloat more over a child.

How scary, Bobbi!

Heather-sounds stressful!

Happy Anniversary Demeter!

SashaBreeze- you have quite an assortment! I'm a boar via Chinese zodiac. I forget the kids.

#25 of 158 Old 07-26-2010, 10:51 PM

Chinese Zodiac:

Hubby: Tiger
Me: Goat
Kyle: Boar
Jakobi: Rabbit
Aidan: Snake
Sage: Boar

This babe: another Tiger??

#26 of 158 Old 07-27-2010, 12:12 AM

I'm such a dork! All day I kept checking my updated threads page and thinking, "I can't beleive no one is chatting on the weekly thread!" Then I realized today was Monday And damn if you guys aren't chatting like crazy!

Bobbi, so glad you're LO is OK. I agree with the lifeguard that these things are so often more traumatizing for the parent than the LO. Probably because the LOs have NO idea what sort of danger they were in!

Did someone describe an Aquarius as laid-back?? My DH is an Aquarius and can be such a worry-wort! He's constantly making lists and organizing things. His favorite store is the Container Store! I'm a Scorpio and way more laid back. DS is Pices (the first I've know, I think), and a cautious little guy, but can get crazy at times. This one should be a Sag, unless she's early, then we'll be a 2-Scorpio household! I have no idea about the Chinese signs...I should go look that up. I'm pretty sure I'm a Monkey...

Karen love.gif James -- DS drum.gif (2/07) DD baby.gif (11/05/10) angel1.gif (9/05) (10/09)
#27 of 158 Old 07-27-2010, 12:35 AM

My Aquarius is pretty intense... always has been.

#28 of 158 Old 07-27-2010, 12:46 AM

I wanted to weigh in on the astrological signs. It's interesting to hear about the different combinations in the various households. I'm a Scorpio and DD was actually born on my birthday, so she's a Scorpio too. DH is a Pisces. This one is due Nov 17, so he could be another Scorp or a Sagittarius. That might be a lot of Scorpios for one household eh? My mom is a Scorpio too, but I wouldn't say we're that much alike in temperment. I'm much more fiery, she's more contained.
#29 of 158 Old 07-27-2010, 01:33 AM

Heather - I hope your house sells with a minimum of stress for you. It's been a long haul getting it ready...

Matsequoia - could you post your recipe for fermented ginger beets? I have made traditional pickled beets and love them, but these sound yummy too. We are going to be rich in beets this year - deer ate most of our plants last year, but bil improved his fence this year, and our family veggie garden is safe!

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, Nic!

Just made some yummy banana oatmeal muffins....I'd have another one, but my heartburn is coming back in the worst way these days, so I'd pay for it tonight.

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#30 of 158 Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 AM

Right now we've got a Taurus (me), Pisces (dp), Sag (dd1), and Aquarius (dd2). This one will either be a Scorpio or another Sag.

Pregnancy wise, I've had a few bumps-I think I got a bit dehydrated last week and had some major BH. And, I have been sore for the past few weeks in my inner thighs and groin muscles which has escalated to full out pain if I move my legs wrong. My MW thinks I have SPD so basically, I have to physically take it easy so I don't hurt myself even more. Just carrying a bag of groceries in the house hurts.
Otherwise, things are same old same old. Work, home, sleep. yawn.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page