GBS Results - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-09-2010, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry for those of you who are positive. Now I feel bad coming on here to say I was negative.

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2010, 07:18 AM

Got my results yesterday and I am negative too.  nice to have one less thing to worry about!

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and wife to Jet 7/3/05 expecting our third 09/21/14

}
Old 11-10-2010, 07:37 AM

I am positive. I was last time too so I am not really surprised. Hopefully we won't have all the thrush issues after birth. If we do at least I know how to handle it.

Melissa- mom to a boy 9/06 and a new boy 11/10 and married to my best friend 7/02
Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Thanks Julie, for typing all of that. smile.gif

I feel SO much better after seeing my chiro today. I was in such a funk about it. I think it really screwed with my false labor on Monday night because I was really freaked out about going into labor and possibly passing it to him. I don't know if maybe it WAS real labor & I scared myself out of it or what.

So my chiro said to eat tons of fermented veggies, kefir & yogurt. I've already been taking 3 probiotics/day and eating tons of yogurt & homemade raw milk kefir (+ eating the kefir grains.) I have SO much in the way of fermented veggies because I was really productive this CSA season. So I came home and ate a ton of gingered beets. My chiro also said his wife didn't test for it but took preventative measures like lots of ferments + an acv/water rinse in the last 2 weeks of pregnancy.

I'll definitely do the rinse - it seems like acv fixes everything. lol.gif

I'm worried that I'm messing with things too much. Using the Monistat cream internally has me freaked out because I don't like to use *anything* when not pregnant, but when I'm pregnant, it's a whole new level. So I worry that I'm messing with my vaginal flora. Then I read about using a half of a clove of garlic each night until labor but again, is it going to mess things up even more??

I think I'll do the hibiclens when labor starts, if I can get my mind around it. I always wake up in transition and it's hard to do anything that takes any amount of concentration.

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!

User Tag List