Postpartum chat - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 186 Old 11-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post

Anyone else already thinking about dtd? My recovery was so fast this time that i've been thinking about it since the day after i gave birth. I know I should wait until I stop bleeding but have never...resumed until 6+ weeks pp before, so this is new to me.

Sorry I keep snooping around in postpartum land, but I just had to comment that I'm not surprised to hear this coming from you, Desiree!  I think you were one of the culprits who got the thread locked in our second trimester!  winky.gif  ...and I think I may have had something to do with it too.... bag.gif

Julie, wife to DH , mom of DD 8/99 and DS 1/09 , and #3 due 11/14/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 186 Old 11-12-2010, 11:10 AM

i have been icing it occasionally (that's what i meant by crotchsicle wink1.gif)... i'm on my last one -- the ones i made with "twat tea" lol.gif (i think it's the EMAB pp bottom tea)...i think i'll make some more with just water this time.  the OB suggested i wait until 3 days pp (so, tomorrow) before starting warm sitz baths to allow the swelling to go down.  the skin is bulging out around the stitches still afaik (i haven't looked yet today).  i don't know how to get more relief!  i am already taking ibuprofen and alternating lortabs with dilaudids (sp?) and i really don't like the loopy feeling they give me.  i know i need to lay down more often, but all these damn appointments are keeping me running around!  not to mention i'm just so uncomfortable that i cannot really relax when i am laying down.  i have a friend bringing dinner and epifoam later, so hopefully that'll help, too.

lady.gifMama of: DSjammin.gif (9), twins DDjoy.gif & DSautismribbon.gif (6), DSkid.gif (3), and DDbabygirl.gif born 11/2010

#33 of 186 Old 11-12-2010, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Crotchsicle lol.gif  What about crotchsicles with witch hazel frozen in?  Love them.

Julie- Guilty as charged!  lol.gif

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#34 of 186 Old 11-12-2010, 12:32 PM

I have to say, compared to how I felt after having my DS, I feel *incredible.* It was such an easy birth - nothing more than a few tiny superficial tears, no stitches - that I have felt great ever since. My body seems to be snapping back on its own fairly well too. Charlie is now 15 days old, and my swelling is completely gone, and most of the pregnancy weight is too. I'm only 8lbs up from prepregnancy weight (mostly due to my ginormous boobs, I think, lmao.) and at the rate I'm going, that'll be gone shortly.

I'm really not obsessing about weight at all, since I'm just SO glad to be able to walk around! It feels great to just be able to get up and go and not have a variety of joints pop and crack while rising from a chair, lmao. NO MORE WADDLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post

biglaugh.gif Dh is very impressed with my rack, too. It's hilarious to see his eyes bulge out of his head.

Anyone else already thinking about dtd? My recovery was so fast this time that i've been thinking about it since the day after i gave birth. I know I should wait until I stop bleeding but have never...resumed until 6+ weeks pp before, so this is new to me.

And thank freaking goodness for the body swelling going down-and the vulvar variscocities/swelling. Seriously.  And who knew what a relief it is to be able to pee more than a dribble and be able to go *all night* without peeing?

I'm also wishing I could resume activities with my husband but not too sure what with the bleeding. Also, there's the fact that some women do ovulate in the immediate postpartum period. I know someone whose youngest two kisd are 9 months apart (she was due 6 days after me, but her youngest was born 8 weeks premature.) That terrifies me, especially since we are done with our two. So... too much going on in my head to really get in the mood, lol.

The not going pee all night thing is *awesome.* I so missed having a bladder with a capacity larger than a walnut. Although for the first few days after birth, it felt like I was peeing a ton. I guess it was just all extra fluid being cycled out, though. My wedding ring has fit for over a week now, so my body seems to have done its job.

Kay
Mama to a wonderful, happy, and delightfully odd little boy who will shortly have a baby sister.
#35 of 186 Old 11-12-2010, 01:58 PM

I also peed gallons the first 48 hours.  I'm assuming it's fluid?

#36 of 186 Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 PM

ew.  i coughed and passed a weird looking clot earlier.  it was firm and marbled so i thought it might be some membranes -- when my placenta came out, it hung there by the membranes for a while, and i basically ended up tugging gently on it to get it out, since pushing more did nothing.  my MW inspected the placenta at our pp appt and said the edge of the sack was torn and i might have retained some.  well, i called her up and described the "clot" to her, and she says that's what it sounds like.  what a weird feeling!

my tear still hurts; i know i'm not resting enough, and gravity is not my friend right now.  we had my oldest son's family birthday celebration today so i had extended family here for several hours.  hoping to lay down and get some rest very soon!

hubby wants to go to church tomorrow, just to get out of the house, but i told him i can't fathom sitting in those hard chairs for an hour+ with my hind end so sore and my back aching so much.  we'll see though.  i hope he'll just take the older kids himself so THEY can get out of the house, too.  i'm the only one content with staying home for days and days at a time.

how is everyone else doing?

lady.gifMama of: DSjammin.gif (9), twins DDjoy.gif & DSautismribbon.gif (6), DSkid.gif (3), and DDbabygirl.gif born 11/2010

#37 of 186 Old 11-14-2010, 10:05 AM

I'd say I was doing fantastic if it wasn't for having caught DD's cold.  I had a whine about it over on the chat thread.  So not fair, and I'm living on hope that the baby doesn't get it too. 

Laura mummy to my two sweet little girls (April 08) and (Nov 10)
#38 of 186 Old 11-14-2010, 11:15 AM

Laura, we caught something here, too.  When the in-laws visited last, we picked up a fever and nasty cough (I only got a sore throat) and they're coming back today.  I hope they don't bring anything else with them!

#39 of 186 Old 11-14-2010, 11:54 AM

Yeah, we caught this cold from my mom...she implored me not to have the baby until she was better but um...that wasn't going to happen.  I was just thinking I had made it without catching it but when you have a snotty nosed toddler in the house it's going to get you eventually I guess.  So far baby seems okay...at least she's getting my anti-bodies.  Well, at least I've had worse colds and I had a decent sleep last night. 

I'm dying to bust out of the house, I haven't been outside in over a week now and even though it's cold and 2 of us are sick I think we're going to be crazy and go to the mall this afternoon.  I may live to regret this decision as DD1 is kind of cranky today.  We invited friends over yesterday and it was great to talk to adults and let the kids run around, but by the time they left I was totally drained and felt like crap. 

Oh, and guess what?  I stepped on the scale this morning and I weighed a pound less than I did before I got pregnant!

#40 of 186 Old 11-14-2010, 11:56 AM

I'm jealous!  I stepped on the scale and burst out crying hysterically.  lol I'm refusing to look at the darn conspiratorial thing for at least another couple of months.  

I wish I could go to a mall or something.  I know I'm supposed to be resting, but I'm restless and getting cabin fever.  

#41 of 186 Old 11-14-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post

Oh, and guess what?  I stepped on the scale this morning and I weighed a pound less than I did before I got pregnant!

WOW!  Good for you.  No way I'm trying that for a long, long, long, long time.

Our second night at home went much better than the first.  First night was hellishly miserable with dd1 having a tantrum in the middle of the night when I asked her to wait to nurse.  Neither she nor I handled it well at 2am.  Last night I found a position that I can nurse both girls at the same time.  Not comfortable for me but it will work.

Actually went to church today.  This nak thing is tough!!

#42 of 186 Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 AM

I feel so out of touch, needless to say my online time has been radically reduced since the boys came home.

So many of us have had our babies.love.gif  I can hardly keep up.

I sort of had my libido return... but we are not chancing anything until dh gets his snip snip surgery done.  Besides by the time we get the boys settled into sleep we are to tired to do much else than just the absolute necessities for our household... but soon I feel like we will be crossing that road again...

Some things I LOVE about being postpartum:

I actually have an empty bladder on a pretty regular basis.

I can bend over and put on my own shoes with little to no effort.

If I feel hungry I can actually eat everything on my plate and not just take a few bites and realize there is no room for any more food regardless of how good it tastes.

I no longer waddle when I walk.

And lastly I get to hold my little guys instead of having to be content with just fantasising about them.heartbeat.gif

Loved wife to JT and grateful mother to M (dd age 13) L (dd age 10) T (ds age 6) A (ds age 4) E (dd age 2) and C & S (twin boys born 10/13/10)
and yes, I blog. thumb.gif
#43 of 186 Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Eliana is nursing away and I can actually post now! She's actually working on the second side and, believe it or not, I'm quite sure my milk is already coming in! I tend to overproduce on the left and it's definitely in there. She gulped for ages and has had lots of burps since! Oh and this was after a good long stretch of sleep (3 hours?). Seriously have no idea where I'd get a baby who sleeps but I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts!

Before she decided she wanted to nurse again, I got a big baby smile from her. I know it's absurd to think she could be socially smiling at 30 hours old, but she was also most definitely awake and studying my face at the time. Soooo sweet!

I will be so glad for the afterpains to end. I'm sure they could be worse but they've made me pretty miserable if I don't have plenty of advil. Add to that bowels trying to get moving again and I'm ready to dissociate with my lower half. redface.gif Thankfully my stitches and skin split don't hurt when I use the bathroom (so far!) though the stitched area is not so comfy when sitting. I'm hoping that reduces a bit soon.

I would like to put EMAB mama bottom balm on everything but hate the idea of touching the stitches. Am I the only one who has trouble with that ? redface.gif

Anyone else getting more heartburn now than before? I need to bring the papaya enzymes to bed again! Eek!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#44 of 186 Old 11-15-2010, 06:22 AM

i don't like the idea of touching my stitches either, but mainly for pain reasons, not ick factor.  i was putting hydrocortisone cream on them while waiting for my epifoam, and it really wasn't too bad -- i just very gently patted it on.  maybe just make sure your advil is kicked in before trying...

speaking of stitches, yesterday i decided to inspect them in a mirror after my shower because they were hurting more and i'm concerned about infection, even though my MW said they looked great at my 2 day pp check.  well, it looks like a few of the stitches have popped and the tear is gaping open about a quarter inch in the middle.  EWWW, and OWWW.  they hurt even more now.  i called my MW yesterday and she said that happens sometimes, but nothing can be done about it now.  hopefully it will still heal together, but if it doesn't they can't fix it until it's totally healed up.  gross.  just one more thing.  :(

#45 of 186 Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHippyMama View Post

speaking of stitches, yesterday i decided to inspect them in a mirror after my shower because they were hurting more and i'm concerned about infection, even though my MW said they looked great at my 2 day pp check.  well, it looks like a few of the stitches have popped and the tear is gaping open about a quarter inch in the middle.  EWWW, and OWWW.  they hurt even more now.  i called my MW yesterday and she said that happens sometimes, but nothing can be done about it now.  hopefully it will still heal together, but if it doesn't they can't fix it until it's totally healed up.  gross.  just one more thing.  :(

That sounds very owie, though I'm not sure what to do to make it feel better either.  I had to have one tiny stitch this time, but with my first I had to have an episiotomy because ds was going into distress.  Those stitches hurt for what seemed like forever.

#46 of 186 Old 11-16-2010, 10:49 PM - Thread Starter

Why am I suddenly bleeding more again? It was almost gone. I was still using a pantyliner, but mainly just as a precaution because I was still having a very slight bit of bleeding. It hadn't actually been stained in over a week (er, they. I do actually change my underwear!). Now I seem to be back to a moderate flow. I wasn't doing any unusual physical activity today that would explain it. Hopefully this is just the last hurrah. I'm really ready for it to be done already.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#47 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 AM

hi mamas! my first time posting in postpartum thread :-)

i have a question and feel a bit silly asking-i feel i should know it all by now, lol.

Cosi is three weeks old today, and she had a huge change, right overnight-its so undeniable that DH and my mom noticed it right away too. She woke up this morning being a lot more alert and present, and whereas in the past she always fell asleep pretty much right after she ate, starting today she would spend an hour to two hours of total awake alertness after some of the feedings. Anyway, my question is: she cluster fed like crazy just now, from about 7pm until 10:30. Every time she would get off the breast and id attempt to burp her she just acted crazy hungry, as if I didnt feed at her all just two minutes ago! She aggressively searched for the boob like a hungry little bird, bobbing her little head and eating whatever her mouth landed on. Sometimes she acts like that if she didnt end up burping well, but this was different as I know she was burped.

Is this a growth spurt?

wow im so tired i dont even know if what i wrote made sense.. :)  we better go to bed.

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#48 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 06:20 AM

Could be a growth spurt, or could just be the normal evening fussiness/cluster feeding that some babies have. My son clusterfed every evening from 6-9, and Charlie does the same thing from around 7-10. It's really, really common. Kellymom.com even has an article on it: http://www.kellymom.com/babyconcerns/fussy-evening.html

Kay
Mama to a wonderful, happy, and delightfully odd little boy who will shortly have a baby sister.
#49 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM

Michelle-That sounds horrible!!!

ILoveMySofie- my LO does that, too. Cluster feedings I guess?  She nursed continuously yesterday.  It was a little exhausting. 

#50 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 08:13 AM

Sasha-I was just going to post the same kind of thing about what I love about being post partum, first that I can go HOURS without peeing!  And I can cut my toenails and sleep comforably flat and not propped up on 3 pillows.  It's hard to find time to post with one baby, let alone two, but it's great to hear from you!

Ocelotmom-could it be the last of the eschar sloughing off where your placenta was?...the booklet my m/w gave mentioned this and I'd never heard of it before, said it would be 2-3 weeks on and last for a few hours.  I've been down to a very light, watery flow for a week now and yesterday it got darker again...I was trying to decide if this is a sign I'm overdoing it or just how it is too.

IlovemySophie-DD2 is clusterfeeding in the evenings too...from about 7 to 10 she's ravenous and on and off the boob over and over, she gets pretty agressive with the head butting too.  I'm glad she chooses to do it then since she fills her tummy up and has a good stretch of sleep just when I need it.  DD1 used to do the same thing. 

I love breastfeeding my kids but I forgot how much I hate having leaky boobs and having to wear a bra all the time.  I'm normally a braless wonder except when I'm going in public, but I have to wear one because I need breast pads at all times.  Last time I leaked like a faucet for the first 9 months, I'm interested to find if that happens again or if my boobs become more efficient earlier this time. 

IL's arrive this evening.  I was super happy to have them come stay back in October when I was so miserable but not looking so forward to it now...I'm enjoying my babymoon and don't feel like tiddying my house or cooking.  I only have DH home until the end of this week too and then I have to go it on my own with new baby and my 2.5 year old....should be interesting, especially since it's now snowsuit weather.  Darkest winter has decended on us, big snowstorm and DH got up at 5 this morning to try and get winter tires for my car and was 27th in line and they only take the first 25.  Doh!  We did make it to the mall before the storm and it was so nice to get out of the house for a few hours, and I was pleased that I felt good too...after DD1 was born I could not have done that. 

#51 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 08:23 AM

I'm jelous of your snowy weather!  We've had a killer hot year here. :(

I'm not bleeding tons, but still having a quarter-sized or so clot when I go pee.  It seems weird. I'm assuming it's just from not peeing frequently enough so it presses on my uterus? Who knew there would be a downside to not having to pee continuously? :lol

#52 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

My dd cluster feeds in the morning and at night. It does get exhausting and the kids are always wondering why I'm sitting around, I have never mastered nursing while BWing.

I'm 3wks pp and just started busting my c/s scar open a bit, over did it last week when all the older kids were sick, so I'm waiting to hear if the doctor wants to see me today. This is the part I hate the most, when I physically feel fine and have energy, but my body healing isn't catching up.

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif
#53 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 03:44 PM

Tried to post the other night but ran the laptop battery out first... :irked

One-handed because little miss Eliana is too congested to lay down.  Making it a bit of a challenge today but I am loving how sweetly she sleeps as long as she's snuggled on me.  :love

I'm so tired and feeling drained today.  I think it's just everything catching up, plus DH has been a beast - super stressed dealing with the boys and he doesn't cope well.  Of course, that only makes my life 10x harder.  :eyesroll  I need to plan outings for them so they don't implode.  Trying to remember it all gets better from here - and I think the 3yo is definitely improving by the day.  Had DH take a bunch of fish oil earlier and may get him some other stuff, too.  I'm trying to keep up with my placenta capsules.  Maybe we'll all stay sane - maybe?  :lol

I dressed my little girl in pink and rosebuds for the first time today.  Pretty amazing after 3 boys and seven years waiting for a girl.  I literally have outfits I bought in December 2003 when I found out I was pg with #2.  They are finally washed and ready for her to wear!  :happyt

Having a rough time with my stitches.  :(  As much as they're seeming to pull, it's a good thing the MWs decided to stitch.  But, it's so uncomfortable.  :(  Sitting, getting up, etc., all seems to pull on it.  And as much as I'm glad my bowels seem to be back to normal, having to wipe right next to the perineum doesn't help either. :(  I did finally use the bottom balm by dipping tissue in it and patting it on that way - didn't seem as painful as touching it myself.  And I think I'll do an herbal sitz bath tonight and see if that helps.

My bleeding is definitely light already and that's awfully nice!  Made it through the night with a regular sort of mama cloth pad - yay for losing the bulk of prefolds over night!  Now if my breasts would regulate a bit and not be so hugely engorged, we'd be getting on pretty well.

Anybody else get a feeling like a tight band around their chest, going along with engorgement?  I was wearing a nursing tank yesterday and thought maybe that's what it was, but I'm wearing a looser fitting nursing gown today (still :o) and I still feel it some.  I kinda think I remember this from prior pregnancies, though.

I'm thinking it's about time to nurse again!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#54 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM

I find wearing a bra while breastfeeding very tight and uncomfortable (but like I mentioned before, I usually go without 'cause I find them uncomfortable at the best of times).  I was verging on engorgement when my milk came in, it wasn't nearly as bad as with DD but I forgot how tight and sore my boobs would feel.  I'm managing to keep it under control mostly but I still get lumps and bumps, especially in the morning from laying on my side and it blocks things off.  A short pump seems to help soften things up again.  I'm having to relearn all this!

#55 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 07:19 PM

I was engorged for two days and could not wear a bra-just a receiving blanket tucked under my shirt so I didn't leak everywhere. 

#56 of 186 Old 11-17-2010, 11:20 PM

I'm currently going with a nursing pajama set that has an empire waist, with a burp cloth/prefold tucked into that.  At least the empire waist holds it up, and then I can use the burp cloth to cover up the v-neck opening (which gets a wee bit too open!) when people drop by. :lol  I ended up napping a little bit earlier and ended up on my stomach (more or less) for the first time... without a cloth underneath...  Eek!  

My MW said a couple of days ago that it was perfectly normal to cry and not to hold back.  And I was doing totally fine so I was a little surprised (this was via text, though, so it's not like she could see how happy and upbeat I was).  And today, I'm done.  I'm exhausted, hurting, miserable, and just plain worn out.  I tried to rest with Eliana (who barely woke up at all today) while my boys napped and let DH go out with a friend, expecting him home by the time the boys got up.  As soon as I dozed off, I had texts from DH about what to get at the store and then the kids were waking up and being as loud as though they were in the same room... Not a nice thing with a rotten headache and having barely slept and feeling rotten on just about every level.  I did take more of the placenta capsules and DH was getting new fish oil at the store, and I'm feeling better this evening.  

Eliana finally woke up and stayed awake for a good bit late this evening and that was especially nice and mood-lifting!  :love  It is wonderful to see her eyes and watch her look around.  Being able to interact with her is so wonderful!  

I should go take advantage of the fact that she's asleep again as I need it rather badly!

#57 of 186 Old 11-18-2010, 08:08 AM

Feeling like everything is catching up to me too.  It's not so much the baby as it is everybody else.  The fact that ds is older and has school and activities and such means that I just can't take it easy (or so it seems).  I feel like I had to hit the ground running after having this baby.  Dd1 is having major jealousy/adjustment issues and that does not lift my mood.  Dh has to work late tonight at the school - we need the money - and I'm freaked about the evening craziness around here and bedtimes and whatnot.  I'm feeling pretty good except for my hips; they are still sore and achy.

On a positive note, we have food coming out of our ears!  My moms group at church has been bringing over LOTS of food....right after dh did the grocery shopping for me.  I'm running out of freezer space right before Thanksgiving!

#58 of 186 Old 11-18-2010, 09:44 AM

glad to know i'm not alone in all this craziness.  difficult toddler, beasty husband, suture pain...

i have never had this difficult a time recovering from childbirth; even hubby remarked how unlike me it is.  but it's just the stitches; the rest of me feels fine (okay, i have some nipple tenderness still, but it's no biggie).  i know so many mamas who've had worse tears/epi's than this, but it's just rotten!!  i am supposed to be on bedrest because btw, i didn't pop a couple of stitches, they RIPPED THROUGH MY SKIN.  crap.gif  hubby and i had this silly joke when i was pregnant and i needed to rest all the time: "save the whales!" lol.gif  ...it has changed to "save the vag!" (cuz i figured he would be totally on board for that cause winky.gif).  so, when he sees me overexerting myself, he says that to me.  gotta keep the sense of humor...

our food train has slowed down.  we had meals delivered 4 days in a row after baby was born, then nothing for the past 4 days.  i have been eating nothing but junk, if i eat at all (these painkillers really kill my appetite, too), and i feel crappy because of it.  we have meals coming today and tomorrow, but i am concerned about the next days after that (did i mention my hubby can't cook more than spaghetti or frozen/boxed stuff?).  i don't want to slip back into the fast-food/frozen crap cycle that we were in for the entire last trimester of the pregnancy. greensad.gif

everyone is still smitten with the baby, which is wonderful.  i love watching hubby snuggle/interact with her -- it makes me kind of sad that this is most likely our last baby.  and my oldest has really taken to her too, finally.  he wants to hold her and carry her around all the time...i think i will have to teach him how to wear her soon, because in-arms carrying makes me a little nervous (he's only 9)!

#59 of 186 Old 11-18-2010, 10:37 AM

Michelle, that sounds awful! greensad.gif I am afraid to know what my stitches have done, though I'm sure it's not as awful.

We have friends that set up a meal calendar for us. We asked for every other day (less stress about having folks come by and all) but it does mean it's a lot slower. And today, the friend who signed up canceled due to sick kids, so that means an even bigger hole. Thankfully, DH is s great cook, but he's trying to handle so much right now that it's extra hard to think about dinner.

Eliana seems to be latching better and I'm trying to use the nipple shield on only one side. Hoping they'll both heal up before long.

We have newborn pictures tomorrow and I have to figure out what to have everyone wear. I so haven't thought through this enough! I have an outfit that I love for her, a girly diaper and also plain diapers. I know I have white polos for all three boys so they can coordinate, at least. No idea what I'll wear! I'm not sure I have the typical black shirt for newborn pics tho I might can steal something from DH. I don't feel like I have mental capacity for anything anymore! Knowing I can't just run out and get something, or even easily sort through laundry, makes it all the more challenging.

#60 of 186 Old 11-18-2010, 11:17 AM

I'm hoping to do pictures with all three this weekend too - gotta get everything ordered for Christmas!  I think that I'm going to go with white/cream colored tops for the big kids with jeans and then little one has a mostly cream outfit that she can wear.  I'm sure it will be difficult though since dd1 does not want to interact with anyone outside of the house whatsoever.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page