It's only the 5th of November... - Mothering Forums
November 2010 > It's only the 5th of November...
HeatherB's Avatar HeatherB 02:28 PM 11-05-2010
And by the end of the day, we may have as many as 20 babies born to our DDC!!

I keep trying to compare babies born to due dates around mine... you know, to know when my turn will be coming up. Kinda like checking the waiting list at the restaurant to figure out when we'll get a table.

Ellen Griswold's Avatar Ellen Griswold 02:47 PM 11-05-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
And by the end of the day, we may have as many as 20 babies born to our DDC!!

I keep trying to compare babies born to due dates around mine... you know, to know when my turn will be coming up. Kinda like checking the waiting list at the restaurant to figure out when we'll get a table.
Think we could get one of those little buzzers that go off when our turn is ready?
MamaPhilly's Avatar MamaPhilly 03:12 PM 11-05-2010
20 babies??!!!??!! That's incredible!
fancyoats's Avatar fancyoats 05:49 PM 11-05-2010
this is what makes me think i should have joined the december ddc instead of the november one i am going nuts watching all these babies get born and i will probably be the very lastest one.
MisaGoat's Avatar MisaGoat 05:54 PM 11-05-2010
I am due the 30th too! I'll be waiting with you.

It does seem like a ton of babies for it being so early in November.
butterflies's Avatar butterflies 06:04 PM 11-05-2010
It has seemed like a lot but 20?? Wow!
ocelotmom's Avatar ocelotmom 06:11 PM 11-05-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyoats View Post
this is what makes me think i should have joined the december ddc instead of the november one i am going nuts watching all these babies get born and i will probably be the very lastest one.
I've been feeling the same way about the October DDC. I've followed them the whole time, but not as closely as this one, even though I knew I'd most likely go in October.
kittywitty's Avatar kittywitty 07:39 PM 11-05-2010
It seems like so many going early compared to my last ddc! I can't believe mine is already here, eithere, though. It has gone so fast!
runkin's Avatar runkin 08:19 PM 11-05-2010
I am due the 30th too! I have completely lost any zen I may have had, which wasn't much to start with.
St. Margaret 09:31 PM 11-05-2010
I know, I checked in earlier, and the billionity threads about babies coming totally overwhelmed me and I just shut the laptop. It's crazy exciting! I want baby to wait til I'm not sick, tho. I'm due the 22nd and I hope to wait until at least next week...
rachwms's Avatar rachwms 10:14 PM 11-05-2010
I am due the 26th...but I was two weeks late with my first. Maybe I will be two weeks early? Meow!
my kidlets and me's Avatar my kidlets and me 10:41 PM 11-05-2010
20? Wow! I'm still feeling rather zenlike, but I do hope I deliver in November (which I will, unless I go to 42 weeks like last time...)...
mzminty's Avatar mzminty 12:13 AM 11-06-2010
Heather, I keep checking due dates too, and then I get really jealous!
Up