41 weeks today - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

and not feeling even the teensiest bit zen-like... i'm So ready to have this baby..... gloomy.gif  I'm so not ready to be pregnant for another whole week plus a day.....bawling.gif

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#2 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 AM

((hugs)) I know how you feel mama. I hope we have our babies soooo very soon!! oh and I love your red hair!!! I kept meaning to tell you. ;)

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#3 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 08:57 AM

I totally agree Momma Fern.   I am 41w3d and I feel like a freak show.  My head keeps going to places it shouldn't.  I need to get my head right!  I need to do the positive affirmations, I need to have this darn child so I can stop worrying!!! HEHEHE-maniacal laughter!  OK  so I am not zen, I am crazy at least I am functioning after 2 days of start and stop painful contractions.  I actually have kept up on laundry today too.  We will soon all have babies in arms and be forgetting this time ever existed-or trying to!  Good luck ladies!

wife to an amazing hippie man, momma to many~3 DS/ 3DD  novaxnoIRC.gif homebirth.jpgcd.gif homeschool.gif
#4 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 AM

The more time that goes by, the more I keep having this head-trip about why this baby is still inside me.  I keep thinking it must be something about how I am letting myself think or feel.  I am being SO hard on myself.  It doesn't help that even the neighbors that we don't really know well are saying "Still no baby?"  I feel broken, and honestly, if I am still pregnant next Sunday (which would be 42+1), at this point I will gladly accept a hospital induction.  NEVER thought I would even need to think about it.  Which also makes me kinda sad.  Whatever happened to the happy feelings of anticipating birth of a child?  I am struggling so much.

Kim. My heart is full! Wife to Ray, Mama to 3 boys!  "Big C", our boy with designer genes, "Little C", and "Baby M" 11/2010.
#5 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 09:50 AM

Ugh - hugs to all of you.  Being "overdue" is really, really tough.  I was hoping with chiro and acupuncture, I wouldn't go to my due date, but apparently that was wishful thinking.

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#6 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47chromosomes View Post

The more time that goes by, the more I keep having this head-trip about why this baby is still inside me.  I keep thinking it must be something about how I am letting myself think or feel.  I am being SO hard on myself.  It doesn't help that even the neighbors that we don't really know well are saying "Still no baby?"  I feel broken, and honestly, if I am still pregnant next Sunday (which would be 42+1), at this point I will gladly accept a hospital induction.  NEVER thought I would even need to think about it.  Which also makes me kinda sad.  Whatever happened to the happy feelings of anticipating birth of a child?  I am struggling so much.

this is exactly how I feel. :(

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

#7 of 7 Old 11-15-2010, 12:15 PM

me too, then i start freaking out that something must be wrong with either me or the baby, that is why he/she isn't coming!  I Think we need to say out loud-WE ARE NOT BROKEN!  WE ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE BIRTH! WE CAN DO THIS!  Okay that is enough motivational speaking for right now!  Good luck and happy vibes to you all

wife to an amazing hippie man, momma to many~3 DS/ 3DD  novaxnoIRC.gif homebirth.jpgcd.gif homeschool.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page