TMI warning-lost my plug - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey ladies

I lost my plug this morning, the first time that has ever happened to me, actually lost a clear looking marshmallow!  Now I am having bloody show and a back ache!  Yeah, I am 11 days over today so I am excited about anything that shows some progress is being made!  I think it is interesting that it took #6 for me to finally follow a textbook pattern!!!! Hehe  Hope everyone is enjoying their days!  

wife to an amazing hippie man, momma to many~3 DS/ 3DD  novaxnoIRC.gif homebirth.jpgcd.gif homeschool.gif
#2 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 10:34 AM

Exciting!  I started losing my mucous plug this morning.  Maybe we'll both have babies today!! :)

Casey - Mama to my little lovey girl 6-2-07 and my littler lovey girl 11-16-10!
#3 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 11:16 AM

sounds promising!!!

ariana, mama to beautiful redheaded girls (oct 07) and (nov 10)

#4 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 11:30 AM

Good luck!!!!!!

Julie, wife to DH , mom of DD 8/99 and DS 1/09 , and #3 due 11/14/10
#5 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 01:01 PM

I hope this is it!! Good luck!

Lisa ~ Homeschooling mama to 9yo ds and 7yo dd both born at home and expecting #3 in November!
#6 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 05:00 PM

I hope this is it for you - update when you can!

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#7 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 05:58 PM

goodvibes.gif   gentle birthing mama!

and your mucous plug sounds so cool! mine looked like a bloody snotty blob.. it was rather nasty!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#8 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter

F*#@  I am still here, doing nothing-unless you count crying!!!!! Okay I feel a little better.  I was contracting for a while, nothing regular, nothing worth noting, but the bloody show kept up for most of the day and now stopped!  I want my baby out now, but I am trying to compose myself again and again.  Someone tell me this baby will be born soon!  I am so glad I have this board to talk to, I would be driving my poor DH crazy!  Thanks again for letting me witch and moan here!  I love all you ladies, and congrats to our mommas who are already holding little ones in there arms!

wife to an amazing hippie man, momma to many~3 DS/ 3DD  novaxnoIRC.gif homebirth.jpgcd.gif homeschool.gif
#9 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 06:34 PM

I lost half of mine last night, and the other this morning.  I felt like I had a bad period all day, but now nothing.   Argh.  I wish you knew that after losing the plug it would be exactly so and so number of hours.....I am so not very patient!

DH is Ricky, dd born 10/06 and due 11/26/2010 !
#10 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 06:36 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I bet it will happen during the night - that's when my babies come. I sure hope so!

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#11 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachwms View Post

I lost half of mine last night, and the other this morning.  I felt like I had a bad period all day, but now nothing.   Argh.  I wish you knew that after losing the plug it would be exactly so and so number of hours.....I am so not very patient!

wouldn't that be nice!!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#12 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaFern View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachwms View Post

wouldn't that be nice!!

Ditto!

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

#13 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasequoia View Post

I bet it will happen during the night - that's when my babies come. I sure hope so!

Quoting myself..I meant to type "that's when MOST babies come" (but that's also when mine come...)

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
#14 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 PM

only one of my 3 were born in the night.. my other two were 1 in the afternoon and 6ish in the evening.,..

Quote:

#15 of 16 Old 11-17-2010, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter

I have never had one baby at night.  All my kids were born between 10 am and 10 pm.  Only DD1 was born at night the rest with morning or early afternoon.  Now I have my husband home with me, and I am doing nothing!  I just want this kid out of me!  I will be 42 wks on Friday, is that too much to ask!  I am kind of forgetting that I will get a beautiful baby after all this, I am only thinking about how uncomfortable I am.  I also feel like I am under pressure to 'perform' while everyone else waits for me to get my act together.  Like it is my choice-heck if that was true this little bean would be a month old by now!!pinktongue.gif  I know that patience is important and that due dates are not birth dates, but I am feeling really broken, like there is some reason that I am not having this baby, and it must be my fault.  Never mind that I still have to be mom, wife, homeschool teacher, maid, and chef to everyone also.  I do have a wonderfully supportive husband who is helping me out immensely I just feel so gloomy, and this weather is not helping!  Overcast and blustery!  I need a change of scenery.   Good luck to all you mommas, out there having babies, I am going to be carrying mine till he/she is ready for dating I think!

#16 of 16 Old 11-17-2010, 08:57 PM

:hug :hug

lucky mom to Oliver, 8/6/07, and Finn, 11/28/10, and wife to DH

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page