Doesn't Baby Movement Slow Down Now? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-17-2010, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding...but doesn't baby movement slow down in the last couple weeks?  My baby is incredibly active - moving almost constantly...and very strong (almost painful) movements.  I honestly can't remember what it was like with my other kids.  Is this normal?

Mom to 6 kiddo's (C 01/05, K 11/05, M 11/06, A 02/07, T 03/08, J 12/10) and happily married to best friend Big T.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-17-2010, 04:18 PM

I don't remember what happened with DS1.

I've been **told** by many women that their babies slowed down near the end, but this little guy is showing NO signs of slowing down! Not only is he kicking & punching (which hurts b/c he is SO low), he is STILL moving side to side w/ his entire body. I keep thinking he is going to turn from head down back up, but so far we've been lucky!

I am not due for 10 more days, so maybe that is why. Then again, maybe it's just that not all babies slow down! It will be nice to see what others say.

#3 of 4 Old 11-17-2010, 05:21 PM

seems like every other day my little one is really active and then he calms down for a day or so and I only feel little squirms and such.  I'm sure your little ones movements are perfectly normal ;D.  Good luck, I'm still in the waiting game too.

Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.
#4 of 4 Old 11-17-2010, 05:22 PM

I just recently posted a thread about the same thing.  I'm still having tons of movement, and my due date was yesterday.  It's to the point where the kicks are sometimes painful.  Hey baby, if you're so uncomfortable in there, come on out! winky.gif

Lisa ~ Homeschooling mama to 9yo ds and 7yo dd both born at home and expecting #3 in November!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page