Anyone else 41+ weeks? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-21-2010, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I usually go after 41 weeks, and don't usually stress about it.  For some reason I am getting freaked out this time.  My mw will have to transfer care at 42 weeks which means an OB or unassisted.  I padded my dates last preg. about two weeks and just realized that that means I gave birth about 42 and a couple days.  I wish I had done the same this time because I am feeling pretty anxious about losing midwifery care on Sat.

Anyone else past 41 weeks?

wave.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2010, 08:58 PM

I'm not there yet, but all my kids were born (induced) at 41+ weeks, and I fully anticipate going down that road again this time - hopefully, without the induction.

I hope you have your baby soon!

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 AM

bawling.gif Yeeeeeeessss!!!! I am almost exclusively a lurker (sorry!) but thought I'd post now because . . . well, because I'm 41+1 and am pretty much done. I had several hours of labor last night and at 1:00AM told my mom I was going to try to sleep a little more, but that this was definitely baby day.

I'm still pregnant.

And tomorrow is my anniversary. The one day I don't want my daughter born on.:( But after tomorrow, I will officially be pregnant longer than i ever have been.

So yeah, just commiserating.

Mom of , , , and . Looooooove my SAHHubby and spend a lot of time here ---->
Old 11-22-2010, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter

It would seem that maybe I just needed to voice my fears-baby was born today at home!  Hoping that everyone meets their babies soon!

wave.gif
Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 PM

Congratulations!  I'm 40+5 and pretty much done.  Not that how I feel makes any difference, but I am reaching the point where I would rather have baby out than in.  

Bobbi, wife to dh love.gif and mom to dd1 (6-6-04) blahblah.gif, ds (4-1-06) nut.gif, and dd2 (1-18-08) flower.gif. Welcoming our newest ds babyboy.gif (11-24-10)!

User Tag List