I'm Still here!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-01-2010, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

yep, I am 40 weeks and 5 dayswhistling.gif So I thought last night was the night, So I thought I would go and rest and they went away dizzy.gif So know I am just hanging in hoping that its today. What about all the other late DD. I am not the only one around!

Daughter (7.5) Son(5) and Husband of 9 Years!!  saynovax.gifhomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgh20homebirth.gif
***5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*stork-boy.gif
#2 of 4 Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm still here too at 40+1. My MW did a cervical check and I'm only a fingertip dilated and 70% effaced. She thinks she'll see me at my 41 week appt. I'm bummed mainly because I started my leave from work and only have so many days. greensad.gif Really want to spend them with baby.
#3 of 4 Old 12-01-2010, 04:26 PM

I will be 41 weeks on Friday.  Docs want to induce, mostly because my blood pressure has been pretty high the past two weeks.  I am relieved to know that the end is soon, but sad to think that I won't be able to experience what it is like to go into labor on my own.  I could have asked them to wait some more time, but honestly it is getting really hard for me at work.  Today all I did is play with my iTouch and feel guilty for not working.  I am looking forward to holding my son.  

DH is Ricky, dd born 10/06 and due 11/26/2010 !
#4 of 4 Old 12-02-2010, 08:06 AM

I am still here too! 40w2d and counting. DD was 2 weeks late and induced. I am not getting induced this time unless there is a medical emergency. DH is already off work because he is a locomotive engineer and didn't want to be stuck on a train across the state, so we have been trying to fill the time playing with DD and playing Monopoly. My mom flies in for a week when I am 41 weeks, but there is no way I can have her in the house for a HB- she gets way too stressed, so please come soon baby! 

June Bug- 3 years and growing, Baby Emmett- 8 months and on the move!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page