Diapers-what's working for you? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-01-2010, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Molly is so huge already she's already outgrown most of the diapers I bought for her and we just started using them this week after the sposies people bought us ran out. So now I'm mad that we didn't even get to use some of these diapers, but at least we can resell them!

I can not find anything that works at night for her, though. The Dream-Eze AIOs work for a few hours but they stopped selling/making them, so I can't buy more. She lays on her side at night on my arm so all the dipes leak out the side except with my wool covers, but I can't find an absorbent enough dipe to go under them without having rolly-polly baby syndrome.

So what are you all using? Like? Don't like?

I was thinking of getting the Gro-Via shells to use with my prefolds as most of my covers are too small for Molly and my Thirsties covers aplix irritates her belly how it turns upward. I like my Bumgenius but they are too expensive. The Berry plush cover and insert are nice but, again, super expensive. She even soaked through a Holden's Landing bedbug in 2 hours!

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

bag.gif  I still haven't broken out the cloth, and Clara is 3 1/2 weeks old.  I don't know why, I just keep putting it off.  I confess with my oldest I used sposies at night for the first few months, when she was bigger using a doubler with bumgenius worked great but when they are so little I find it hard to deal with the giant cloth bum (onesie extenders are great, btw).  Well, that wasn't much help, was it?  Your post did prompt me to get out sewing stuff so I can finish converting my pre-folds to fitteds, since I never did get done pre baby.

Laura mummy to my two sweet little girls (April 08) and (Nov 10)
Old 12-01-2010, 06:50 PM

Eira is about 8lbs now, born at 6lbs 11oz.

For the first 3 weeks or so we used pretty much exclusively the preemie prefolds I made out of old t-shirts. They were the only thing that fit - everything else was too bulky, including the standard preemie prefolds.

When she got a bigger, I was able to add in our BumGenius one size pockets, motherease one-size fitteds, and the standard preemie prefolds.

Within the past week or so, she's gotten big enough that she's getting poop blowouts in trifolded prefolds. That means the homemade prefolds have been retired, since I have no way of attaching a snappi to contain things a bit more. I may also try them with the bikini twist and see if that works well enough without a fastener, and they work ok as inserts for the bumgenius, but I have plenty of actual inserts..

I've been using the bumgenius one size pockets a lot, just because they're easy - I stuff them before putting them away. I'm thinking I need to start treating them as a last resort, as they make up the majority of my covers in larger sizes (as well as being easiest to use by people who aren't me. Both DH and housemate have come up with... creative... (and ineffective) ways of doing cloth diapers), so I'd like them to last.

We're using disposables for outings and nighttime.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:07 PM

My secret to extra absorbency is microfibre towels. They are very thin, but so very absorbent. I just put one tri-folded in the cover with a prefold. Makes for super absorbent but very trim dipe. Best part is they cost less than $1. I get wto 14"x14" ones for $1 at the dollar store. I use them as pocket stuffers too. They've been great in the BGOS since the BG inserts I find are very puffy and don't wash up as well.

Are you familiar with the bikini twist fold? I am finding it is *incredibly* effective with Charlie. Snugs right up to her anatomy, so no leakage.

Covers-wise, I'm actually really loving the cheapo Proraps covers, and the Bummis Super Bright. We have a bunch of Flip diapers, but the inserts are SO bulky on Charlie that I've just been using the covers with prefolds, and they are okay, but I just have to be careful about the legs. 

The HHOS is just way too big at this point, as are my Mommy's Touch OS.

Kay
Mama to a wonderful, happy, and delightfully odd little boy who will shortly have a baby sister.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I need to try actually snappying a PF on Eliana.  So far I've only trifolded the PFs and tucked them in Thirsties covers or the one Weehugger cover we have.  We use the PF/cover combo at night (an infant PF plus a preemie PF if I can find both!) - the only thing I've found that she doesn't soak out of by morning.  

I have a mix of other diapers that have all worked pretty well for us.  The only thing we have that I don't like at this point are the Lil Joeys.  They fit pretty well and are okay on absorbency but they do NOT clean well.  I washed and rewashed them over and over and they still were not clean, thanks to the design and how they curve on themselves.  They're designed for tiny babies, anyway, so not a good option for you!

Other things that we have that are working...

- Very Baby XS AIOs

- Bottombumpers XS AIOs and fitteds (they no longer make XS)

- XS FuzziBunz (use these some at night, too)

- Thirsties Duo Diaper (pocket) (though for the first time tonight, she was lying on her side nursing and leaked a bit when she peed)

- Thirsties Fab Fitted (just one but I like it a lot)

- Goodmama newborn fitteds

- Swaddlebees newborn fitteds

- random fitteds

I just ordered some small FuzziBunz and some small Bummis covers to try to help us out at night and yet still have enough covers for during the day!  We have one good double-layer wool soaker for night time, but I haven't got a bullet-proof diaper for under it, either.  And it definitely gets roly-poly!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Kay-I thought about the flip covers with prefolds but don't know anyone who had actually used them. Thanks. I do the bikini twist sometimes. I did all the time with kid #3 it worked well for her. I never had luck with the microfiber towels, though. They seem to repel the pee on my heavy wetters when they first start to pee and then it leaks out the top/sides of the dipe in puddles. Someone gifted me some Pro-raps and something else I can't remember the name of and they are gentler on baby than the thirsties, but almost too small! They barely velcro.

FuzziBunz have never worked for me-am I the only one? lol.gif

I want some goodmamas and a thirsties duo! Even if the duo leaks on her side, for the day maybe it would work?

I looked up reviews and now want a Clover wool cover and clover fitteds but can't find them for sale anywhere. I should also size up to kissaluv 1's. I need to knit more woolies for baby-I've been so busy knitting photo props to have her photo taken that I haven't had time!

Old 12-02-2010, 05:24 PM

We are using a diaper service. redface.gif I feel a little like it is cheating, but it's a good way to introduce myself to the world of cloth. Our service has fitted diapers with fleece and microfiber and so far they are alright, except a few are pretty well loved and not staying snapped very well anymore. They offer Motherease covers for rent and I have to say... not impressed! I find that they are poorly fitting and aren't really holding in his runny poops!

I'm looking to buy our own covers, I really like the look of Thirsties, are they any good? What are your fave covers? I can see us growing out of this diaper service within a few months, though I will say it is pretty nice to put a bunch of dirty diapers on the doorstep and bring in a pile of clean ones a couple hours later. (I'm such a cheater...)

Feisty Feminist Mama: Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, punkrock Fire-Dancer! I live to laugh, love, and create. And then blog about it. So in love with little Des! Born 11/25/10
Old 12-02-2010, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

Not cheating-that's awesome!

I like thirsties or wool but the new thirsties seem to cut into my kid. I've never had this issue before...

Old 12-02-2010, 11:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I really like Thirsties.  Bummis are another standby (and they've just released new, cute prints!).  I should have some of the new Bummis soon but have yet to use any on Eliana.

I have heard Clover love over the years but I'm thinking they're fairly old-school. I wonder if they're not made anymore?

Beware that Kissaluvs are not super absorbent and beyond size 0 are often less-than-sufficient, particularly for heavy wetters.  

The Goodmama newborns are sweet but I don't think I'll be shelling out for the "real" Goodmamas anytime soon! :o  There are just so many *other* diapers that I love that I can't see doing that...  Not without trying them and knowing they were totally made for her, at least. :lol

The Thirsties Duo Diaper definitely seems nice.  Should definitely work for days, and the legs may be just fine and not leak at all for your LO.  I only had the one incident and that was only a little bit, really.  Eliana's got skinny legs so YMMV! :)  Being a pocket (and a double-ended one so the insert comes out in the wash!) is great because you can always add some stuffing, too.

ETA:  That all sounds way more curt and cut and dry than I meant it.  So sorry!  :o  With regards to Kissaluvs, some people *love* them and find them perfect for a long time, but my general observation is that they are less loved after the newborn stage.  Hope that makes sense!  I should not be posting when I'm falling asleep...

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:25 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Newborn prefolds with xs Thirsties covers have been working well, but he's *soaked* instantly & I feel bad for his little bottom. He's a super heavy wetter & poops *constantly.* I also have a variety of pockets that are working well under the Thirsties. I have a ton of small & medium FBs that I've been stuffing cpfs into but even the smalls leak out the leg openings. I'm hoping they'll work better in a couple of weeks. (I can't believe how fast Sebastian is growing! happytears.gif)

I've been using some sposies here and there at nighttime (someone gave us a big pack.)

Homeschoolin' Mama chicken3.gifto Dd1 2/3/00, Dd2 1/13/03, Ds1 3/11/06 & Ds2 11/18/10!!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 AM - Thread Starter

I've always had good luck with kissaluvs, but I agree are not good for overnight or heavy wetters. I remember watching kid #3 pee straight through one one time when I didn't have a cover on her! They were about the only thing that fit her well, though, so I just started putting in a trim doubler. I have not found they fit Molly well though, the size 0's. I think I remember the same thing with kid #4 and thought it was just her, but I guess I just have fat kids? lol.gif

Old 12-03-2010, 08:44 AM

DDCC

For me, I loved Thirsties original covers for the EBF stage. Someone linked me to this site which looks really neat for those who hate the velcro...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SwaddleinCloth

I haven't tried them though so I don't know. I think I might get some before my 3rd is born.

I am a fan of the imse vimse contours. I found them easier to use than prefolds and they don't bunch up on me like prefolds did.

I used kissaluvs doublers in the contours when my second was small still but needed to get more absorbent doublers after that. Once my second son was about 6 months I bought some hemp inserts that were on clearance for like $2 a piece! Those are still working excellent for me with my imse vimse contours from the time he was 6 month until now at almost 2 years old. I like using microfleece liners over the top because it helps me prevent rashes. Both my sons were sensitive to wetness. I tried without the microfleece because some people claim benefits from all natural fibers by baby's skin but that just didn't work for us. 

I also like dream-eze fitteds and AIO's that I got on clearance. I think I noticed that the gro-via AIO's are very similar to the old dream-eze AIO's. They are from the same company for those who didn't know it. I've visited their store before and it's nice. I've appreciated their customer service too. 

So, those are my thoughts. The other thing I found is those hemp trifold inserts that I got on clearance for like $2 should work for a newborn diaper. Just an idea.

BTW, I had 2 heavy wetters. Specifically for overnight after they get a bit bigger and pee more, I've used dream-eze fitteds with the hemp insert folded in half and stuffed up in the front where boys tend to wet the most. That worked very well.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM

Diaper service for the first month or two is totally sensible, especially for a first baby! You don't know what size the kid is going to come out, so it's hard to order diapers ahead of time (Infant prefolds and small covers dwarf my babies for the first few months, and even the "preemie"/newborn stuff tends to be too big at first, even though they aren't all *that* small... but other babies fit into them right from the start or very quickly, and buying smaller stuff would be a waste). And you don't have to deal with trying to get the laundry done. A large part of my overdoing it during the first week was laundry.

As for covers, I've been happy with proraps, litewraps, bummis, and imse vimse. I'm not too picky :) I have proraps on our registry/wish list because I'm perfectly happy with them and they're cheap, so it's more likely people will buy them. Never tried Thirsties. I had some wool ones I liked last time. Not sure what brand (they were very much like litewraps in design, but wool, and they didn't require any special washing like most wool does), and I still intend to make some butt sweaters out of old felted wool sweaters I have lying around, if I ever get around to it and don't use them for something else first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

I am a fan of the imse vimse contours. I found them easier to use than prefolds and they don't bunch up on me like prefolds did.

I have some of these and they are soooooooooooooo soft! I can't wait for DD to grow into them. I'm not sure what size they are - no size label - but I'm guessing they're the one-size since they're so big that I can't quite picture them being the newborn size, even for a big newborn.

I like contour diapers in general, especially for babies small enough to not be moving around much, since they have a lot of the benefits of fitted diapers at a lower cost.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:

I have some of these and they are soooooooooooooo soft! I can't wait for DD to grow into them. I'm not sure what size they are - no size label - but I'm guessing they're the one-size since they're so big that I can't quite picture them being the newborn size, even for a big newborn.

I like contour diapers in general, especially for babies small enough to not be moving around much, since they have a lot of the benefits of fitted diapers at a lower cost.

They sound like the one-size ones to me. I think they could be used on larger newborns. I didn't get a chance to do that, but I did start using them when my boy was 2 and half months and I had a washing machine again finally...(long story.)

Both my boys were on the bigger end of the scale when they were born though. I had a 7 lb 14 oz with my first and a 8 and a half lber for my second. I think if you fold the one size contours down as low as they can go in the back, it can be done. I'll try it out once my baby comes but by then it'll be useless info for you all. 

If you look on the imse vimse website I think they give folding instructions, or maybe it was on the package they came in? I can't remember but it's pretty simple.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

Old 12-03-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Both my boys were on the bigger end of the scale when they were born though. I had a 7 lb 14 oz with my first and a 8 and a half lber for my second. I think if you fold the one size contours down as low as they can go in the back, it can be done. I'll try it out once my baby comes but by then it'll be useless info for you all.
If you look on the imse vimse website I think they give folding instructions, or maybe it was on the package they came in? I can't remember but it's pretty simple.

Oh, good to know. I got them from someone, and they didn't come with any packaging/instructions, so I didn't realize they could be folded for a better fit. I don't see folding instructions on the website, but I'll figure something out or google.

Still, since she's just a bit over 8lbs now, I'm not sure they'll fit yet.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:

Oh, good to know. I got them from someone, and they didn't come with any packaging/instructions, so I didn't realize they could be folded for a better fit. I don't see folding instructions on the website, but I'll figure something out or google.

Still, since she's just a bit over 8lbs now, I'm not sure they'll fit yet.

You simply fold the back down and you could fold it over twice even if you needed. The liner can be folded in half easily toward the middle or front. I just tried it and it folded up super tiny so I think it could work. You should try doing that just to see. I also think you can fold the front flaps upward if that makes sense to get them to slip around baby's legs better. 

Old 12-03-2010, 05:29 PM

Here's a youtube video with it with the terry version ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6JO4M-iDI

I have both but I think the flannel would fold even smaller and be less bulky on a newborn. She didn't fold it exactly like I described but her way works too, I wouldn't like how bulky she made it toward the front though. Snappi's of course don't work with the flannel ones. 

Here I found you the folding instructions...

I fold my back outward instead of inward and if you have a really small baby with the flannel ones you can fold it over twice in back to shorten the length even more. That's what I was trying to say before. Hope it makes sense now. :)

ETA:

Helps to put the link to the folding instructions... LOL

http://www.babykind.co.uk/imsevimseonesize.htm

Old 12-03-2010, 06:47 PM

As far as disposables go I am using Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers.  My SIL gave me a case.  They are wonderful.  Very soft, very absorbent, no blow outs so far.  My baby seems to be a heavy wetter and these dipes have really held up well.  I cannot speak to cloth, sorry, but if you are at all interested in disposable, I think Pampers are great.  BTW, the sensitive wipes are really nice and soft too and we've had no problems with diaper rash.

Me married to a biker DH with DS (16) and DD (1).  caffix.gif

Quote:
Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:03 PM

I thought the Pampers I used with my daughter stunk something terrible :/

I've been using Huggies, they have no fragrance whatsoever and my kids don't seem to leak out of them.

Totally being lazy here. I've got a ton of cloth diapers and just haven't gotten into the swing of using them/washing them yet. Not full time at least.

Nic, loving mama to 5 with a SURPRISE 6th on the way.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ View Post

I thought the Pampers I used with my daughter stunk something terrible :/

I've been using Huggies, they have no fragrance whatsoever and my kids don't seem to leak out of them.

Totally being lazy here. I've got a ton of cloth diapers and just haven't gotten into the swing of using them/washing them yet. Not full time at least.

Same here. I can't deal with the scent Pampers uses - had to return the pack my mom bought for us. We have Huggies right now, but I hope to do a big case order of Seventh Generation sometime soon.

ETA: Tried folding the Imse Vimse countours, and I think I may have a new favorite diaper. Too bad I only have two of them and would have a hard time justifying buying more when I have enough dipes already!

Old 12-04-2010, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter

What's this about Imse Vimse contours? I must google to find some!

I think we have huggies for night sposies. I was going to return them due to some ethical "must use cloth" reasons, but my MIL bought them on sale, so no returns, and it's soooo nice not having leaks happen all night.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:48 AM

http://www.organicbabygarden.com/Imse-Vimse-Organic-Cotton-Flannelette-Contour-Diapers-4-Pack-One-Size_p_482.html appears to have the best price right now :)

Though really, I can't actually recommend them myself yet, as I've only used one on one occasion, and that was right before bed, so I haven't really got a good feel for them yet. But they're ridiculously soft, seem to fit well with folding on my 8lb baby (with plenty of growing room), get overall good reviews, and Imse Vimse has a good reputation in general.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM

I hate the lining on pampers.  It sticks right to Arthur's bum and we have to peel them off of him :(  For disposables we like Luvs.  For cloth we've been doing trifolded prefolds in Thirsties xs and duo covers, xs thirsties fab fitteds, a few WAHM fitteds, and a lone nb goodmama.  I wish I had bought more of the fab fitteds before they were discontinued.  We trifold the prefolds because I can't fold them for the life of me.  There are always huge gaps at the legs even though his thighs are starting to chunk out and the covers don't completley cover them.  Whatever!  When am I going to have to size up from newborn sized prefolds?  The absorbency is fine right now.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:38 PM

I'm still using a combo of cloth and disposables on Piper. I can't stand the chemical smell of pampers even my older kids mentioned the stink so we're using Huggies at night and when out and about.

As for cloth this is what is working for us.

Happy Heiny OS

Fuzzi Bunz OS

Softbums Echo OS

GroVia OS

goodmama nb

SAHM to the munchkins (14.5, 11.5, 9.5, 3, and almost 2)
Old 12-05-2010, 08:36 PM

Finn is a week old now, and we're mostly using cloth. I have 4 kiss a luv size 0's and love them. A newborn sized prefold and cover also works well now. He was 8,9 at birth though, so not tiny.

For covers, my face is a Nikki's wrap. We also have some prowraps that work well. I like bummis a lot but I think they are better on a bigger baby. I have some wool, but in bigger sizes.

For sposies we use 7th generation and it works well.

lucky mom to Oliver, 8/6/07, and Finn, 11/28/10, and wife to DH
Old 12-06-2010, 12:36 PM

DS was born 6lbs 5oz and had the skinniest little legs and bum.  He's fattening up nicely at 3 weeks but we are still using Kissaluvs size 0 with proraps newborn covers (I think the latter will stop fitting him soon though, they're tiny) and thirsties one size covers.  Also using some newborn size prefolds in those covers (snappied).  Some of my bumgenius fit with the newborn insert, some are too big in the legs (I have a mix of 2.0s and 3.0s and the 2.0s are either too big or stretched out).  Got some Flip diapers that I was super excited about but the inserts are too bulky right now.   I have used just the covers successfully over prefolds or a kissaluv.

We use disposables at night though.  It's convenient and I think its good for him to occasionally have a break from the bulkiness of the cloth dipes.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:51 AM

Silas was 8 pounds at birth (and at least that now -- he had gained his birth weight back at one week and he's over two weeks now) and we couldn't figure out how to keep the cloth off his cord stump, so we used Huggies naturals with the cord cut-out. Our stash of disposables is getting very low, though, and I have some small FB's I ordered off eBay coming to me soon (hopefully). We used FB's exclusively with our older DS but didn't discover them until he was much older/bigger, so we only have prefolds and a few other things for this size.

I'm hoping to use FB's all the time again, with an Aristocrats wool soaker at night.

Formerly New Mama to Henry, born August 2005 and Silas, born November 2010.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:45 AM

Do none of you change the diapers at night?  I change at most feedings (I nurse in a chair, not in bed at the moment), although I think I will spread it out a bit more, as at least once last night, the dipe was nearly dry.

We are using mostly Kissaluv 0s right now; I got 11 of them at a consignment shop while pregnant. I'm mixing those with a couple of WAHM dipes I got third-hand, and infant prefolds. For covers, I am LOVING the Thirsties Duo size 1 cover I got - it is all snaps, no aplix. I love how thin and flexible it is. My second fave wrap is a Litewraps NB size. Both of these wraps have gussets. I have a couple of Bummis Super Lite wraps, but I don't like them as well - they seem stiff, somehow, and the aplix scratchy, and no gussets for extra protection.  I've never been sure of wool, and the ensuing dampness. We dress her mostly in sleepers, and it just seems weird to use wool with those. shrug.gif

I'd heard such good things about the Thirsties Fab Fitteds I was looking forward to trying some when she gets bigger and am really disappointed they were discontinued greensad.gif  I bought some MotherEase One-size fitteds, but they are so big and bulky at this stage (P is just barely 8 pounds).  We used 'sposies for a couple of days when she came up with a rash (I suspect from an old WAHM dipe a friend gave me), and I'm seriously considering buying more to use at night. IIRC, we used disposables at night with DS for a while, and it worked well for us.

As to the next stage - I really want to find a good fitted diaper that will last most of her diapering life, but so far I'm not impressed with the options I've found.  I might try the Thirsties Duo pockets, as I really do like the wrap we have.

Karen love.gif James -- DS drum.gif (2/07) DD baby.gif (11/05/10) angel1.gif (9/05) (10/09)
Old 12-09-2010, 11:17 AM

we are using a diaper service that provides prefolds.  we started out with thursties diaper covers but they seemed sort of small. (i made mistake of buying new born and she was 8lbs 12 oz, so they cut into her skin).  i bought a gdiaper just to try it out and it's been working wonders, so i bought four more.  i really like the breathable liner, it really works to prevent blowouts.  The liner can be rinsed and dries quickly or just placed in washer.  the cotton cover usually stays dry and clean so we just put another liner in while the first is drying.  i fold the trifold in three and place it in the diaper cover.  i ended up getting size medium for her b/c the prefold is thicker than the inserts that they sell.  for nights i put two prefolds in.  so far they have been awesome.  i really like the cotton cover it is really soft and the velcro in the back is a nice touch for when she starts pulling at things.  great colors too.

i guess they started making a newborn option that folds down to prevent rubbing on the cord.  i haven't seen these in the stores though.

joy.gifhappy wife to dh and loving mom to dd (1yr) with another little one on the way in July!!

Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

I have some medium gdiaper covers somewhere. They were ok but the velcro was terrible. I replaced it and it worked better (but dd potty trained right as I got them done!).

I just got my Duo. I hope it works well! I used a pocket dipe today and it totally leaked everywhere. I gave them another try and they failed, so I'm done with pockets! I did like the Imse Vimse cover someone gave me, though. I might have to get more eventually.

I am going to sell my Kissaluv 0's and a couple of other things that aren't working for me like the Jamtots so I can buy some more wool covers. I love wool covers. I bought the new Kissaluvs Kissas and am going to use it next diaper change. Karen-wool works fine under clothes. smile.gif

User Tag List