Lochia? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-27-2011, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Is anyone else out there still having postpartum bleeding?  I thought it was gone around 6 weeks, but came back.  Now, at about 9 weeks pp, I'm still having a bit of discharge...enough to where I have to wear a pantiliner.  Grr....Seriously, I've never had it last this long.

Lisa ~ Homeschooling mama to 9yo ds and 7yo dd both born at home and expecting #3 in November!
#2 of 3 Old 01-28-2011, 12:09 PM

Mine left and came back, left and came back, left and came back. I seriously thought I was already getting my period. It seems to be stronger if I've been out and about, I wore the baby on an hour long walk the other day and started bleeding again. Sigh.

Feisty Feminist Mama: Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, punkrock Fire-Dancer! I live to laugh, love, and create. And then blog about it. So in love with little Des! Born 11/25/10
#3 of 3 Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 AM

Mine took forever to go away this time, too. I'm finally normal... not sure if I'm cycling yet because I did bleed last month and it 'could' have been my moon, so trying to be very careful. I think if you still have lochia/bleeding  now it's definitely your body telling you to take it easy and heal. I had to rest a lot more this time, even when I felt ok.... if I did too much I knew it by the increase in lochia.

Nic, loving mama to 5 with a SURPRISE 6th on the way.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page