Showing off your baby bumps!

22K views 220 replies 53 participants last post by  smusiak 
#1 ·
Ok lets see some belly pics. I know its early but oh well

See less See more
#127 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Well, here I am at 16 weeks 1 day. These are first thing in the morning shots and my belly hasn't popped. I swear, it is SO much rounder after I eat anything and stays round the rest of the day lol!

Covered:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/...4f784a0a_b.jpg

Bare:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/...c943335a_b.jpg
Same thing for me this time around. In the am I look in the mirror and think, 'oh I'm not that big'. Then as the day goes by I swear I get bigger until I look in the mirror before bed and am like, "Whoa". I don't remember this happening with my first.

#128 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gucci&Granola View Post
So glad to see a fellow early popper. I am also expecting my first baby this December and already look quite pregnant. I think I've gained 5-7 lbs but am short waisted and I guess there's no where for it to go but out

Congratulations.
Thank you. This is my latest: (URL EDITED OUT)

18 weeks 3 days.

#131 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by aurinia View Post
Not sure if any of the other twin mamas have posted belly pics yet, so if not, I guess I'll be brave enough to post the first.

They definitely have had a growth spurt this past week or so...I'm almost scared what I'm going to look like come December!

17 weeks, 3 days

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...17wks3days.jpg
You look great!

#132 ·
oh my, aurinia - you look great and I look just about like you at 18 wks with a single babe! Now I feel huge! My baby feels big to me so we'll see what my midwife says on wed for my next appointment.

#134 ·
Aww, thanks, Jenny! Don't feel bad...I think we all have a little different opinion of how big we look to ourselves vs. how we look to other people, and I bet you look gorgeous!
I am much smaller now with twins than I was with DD2 at this time...I gained 65lbs with her and it was just SUCH a difference! I'm actually surprised I'm not bigger, since this is not my first pregnancy (actually my 5th; two babies and two losses), but I think its got alot to do with how they are laying, too. One right behind the other one instead of side by side. Plus, I'm tall, so they have a little more room to stretch out. I think the next time I take a pic its gonna be a big difference, because my uterus is just up under my ribs already, so they have no place left to go but out. LOL

#142 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Lauren, your bump is just too cute! So perfectly round....when, oh when will mine be cute and round (besides after eating?
)
aw, haha, thanks! yeah i look almost identical now as I did with DD. Its crazy. I thought it would be different, but Im looking low and round, just like before. (of course people keep asking me if Im 7 months) haha. really, why do they even bother?

#147 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by cindyleed View Post
Do you know what you're having? That looks like such a perfectly round bump and the rest of you looks teeny! I would guess boy, but then again you never know.
You are right, it is 100% boy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.