Mothering Forum banner

Showing off your baby bumps!

22K views 220 replies 53 participants last post by  smusiak 
#1 ·
Ok lets see some belly pics. I know its early but oh well

See less See more
#188 ·
Here's me at 32+1 and DS pointing out his baby brother in case you guys couldn't tell where baby is
I was just looking over some of my photos from 16 weeks and before and man! I can't believe my tummy was ever that flat!!! I am definitely looking forward to getting back into shape after baby. Is anyone here considering belly binding PP? I am and I am currently researching the best kind to get.

#189 ·
Yes I am looking at binding also, But I just can't make up my mind on what is the best. I am looking at that belly bandit but it looks so uncomfortable/ stiff.. So I would love to see if anyone has tried it and what they think?

#190 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmi2kids View Post
Yes I am looking at binding also, But I just can't make up my mind on what is the best. I am looking at that belly bandit but it looks so uncomfortable/ stiff.. So I would love to see if anyone has tried it and what they think?
I think I've seen some discussion on here about this brand called ITA. I found it on Amazon and it's not too pricey. I saw a Medela band today at Burlington, but it didn't look like it would wrap that tight. I might consider doing that and just putting some Spanx on top of it, but I think that might be annoying to have the Spanx on as well b/c they go down to my knees and I can't imagine I would want to wear those 24/7 for a couple weeks PP

#192 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by WifeofAnt View Post
I have a ITA (Gabrialla) 9 inch. I hope it works, lol. I bought a small and really they make them pretty big. Obviously it doesn't fit now with the bump but its bigger than I though a small would be (fits around my 38Cs with a good amount of room to spare, lol).
Thanks for the size tip! I also heard they ran pretty big, so I wasn't sure what size to get. I'm average size pre-pregnancy...but does it go up around your breasts too??? B/c mine are monsters right now lol Are you a slender person pre-pregnancy? And did you actually order it off Amazon or did you get it somewhere else?

#193 ·
It doesn't normally go around your breasts. I was just testing the size, lol. The only place I can't make it fit around is my hips but its an abdominal binder so that doesn't really matter.

That's where I got it from. Pre-pregnancy I was pretty small but even with this watermelon bump I can still make it fit (if I stretch it a little). I have a 31 week picture above if you want to see my size for yourself. The bump is a little bigger though. Their measurements say it fits up to 34 inches if I remember correctly. Measuring it myself I think it could stretch for up to 36 but 34 inches is still a heckuva lot.

#194 ·
Quote:

It doesn't normally go around your breasts. I was just testing the size, lol. The only place I can't make it fit around is my hips but its an abdominal binder so that doesn't really matter.

That's where I got it from. Pre-pregnancy I was pretty small but even with this watermelon bump I can still make it fit (if I stretch it a little). I have a 31 week picture above if you want to see my size for yourself. The bump is a little bigger though. Their measurements say it fits up to 34 inches if I remember correctly. Measuring it myself I think it could stretch for up to 36 but 34 inches is still a heckuva lot.
Hmmmm decisions decisions! I was leaning towards the medium, but if a small goes up to 34 inches, I might need to get that...I just don't want to get it too big so that it won't be super tight and do its job. But then again, I need to breathe!
Hmmmmm, maybe I'll think on it a little longer. I do have a few more weeks

#195 ·
It's been FOREVER since i've posted here but, here are a couple of pictures from the past few weeks of me!!!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...925100604a.jpg This is me at 28 weeks and 4 days...which was 4 weeks and 2 days ago!!!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...1012101253.jpg This is me at 31 weeks ...two weeks ago tomorrow!!!!

It's a 2 week and 3 or 4 day difference between these two pictures and i can't believe how much of a difference you can tell in how she's sitting!!! It's just blowing me away.

I hope everyone is doing great!!!!

#199 ·
Quote:

34 weeks. Do I win the award for biggest first-time bump? LOL!

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...ss/34wbump.jpg

If i can find it i have the ONLY belly picture i took with DD#1 7 years ago and i was around 33 or 34 weeks in that picture i'll have to post it!!! I was so stretched out!! LOL which i'm only 5'0'' so there was only so much room for her to be in!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.