symptoms gone - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I woke up this morning, at 7 weeks, and my pregnancy symptoms are gone. i was super sick last week, all day, all night, every day. and now. NOTHING....

I am really really worried about this. Wednesday seems like forever away. i go to the doc wed, and he will likely do an US, if it is anything like when i had DS.

UGH! I hate being worried all the time!

Melissa- homeschooling mom to Samantha ( 9) Gabby ( 8) Emma (6) and Diesel (12 months) and Rachel Rebecca Brock Erik Joe Noah 6-25-10 5 early miscarriages
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 02:26 PM

Maybe it's just the way things are now. My symptoms seem to come & go. I am cramping a lot today, hope it's just growing pains.

I hate worrying so much too; you're not alone there .

#3 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 04:02 PM

I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go. BUT I am totally right there with you on the worry train. Early pregnancy is really the worst! I hope your ultrasound brings reassuring news.

Proud new mom to J, 12/14/2010! Miss you Basia. candle.gif 
#4 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 08:45 PM

thank you for starting this thread. I have had symptoms for the past week or so. And all of a sudden, I was fine and in great shape this morning. I was worried sick!! Glad to know I am not the only one.

Grace, happily married DH. Nathan h20homebirth.gif12.22.10 familybed1.gif  novaxnocirc.gif
#5 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 09:22 PM

I am still peeing on sticks every few days or so. That way, I can see if the pregnancy line is still strong or looks "weaker". Not sure if that is really a good way to determine these things, but it makes me feel better.

winner.jpg, cloth diapering, babywearing, AP mama to Aiden (10/04/07) and Rylan (12/20/10)  hbac.gif
#6 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 10:09 PM

Lost mine too

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#7 of 12 Old 05-02-2010, 11:05 PM

I'm nicknaming my pregnancy symptoms Sybil, since they can't make up their minds.

Blessed helpmeet to my man, mama to Cody, Sarai & newly born Rebekah
#8 of 12 Old 05-03-2010, 10:43 AM

Me too! I'm 8w2d and mine suddenly tapered off about 5 days ago....I had pretty mild ones to begin with this pg, not much m/s to speak of. Strangely I'm starting to "feel" pregnant more the past couple of days though - getting that heavy, full belly feeling that is not bloat. And of course, as I'm writing this I'm feeling a little bit nauseous! Have my u/s this morning so we'll see. All we can do I guess is keep trying to think positively....

Oh and I was telling this to my best friend and she remembered having the same thing happen at just about 8 weeks with her DS, so much so that she freaked and called her OB and they did an u/s to check. He's now a happy healthy 2 y.o. so....

Megan, wife to K, mama to C lady.gif (9/07), brokenheart.gif(4/10) brokenheart.gif(11/10)

And our rainbow is here! E babyboy.gif 10/11

#9 of 12 Old 05-03-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apmama07 View Post
Me too! I'm 8w2d and mine suddenly tapered off about 5 days ago....I had pretty mild ones to begin with this pg, not much m/s to speak of. Strangely I'm starting to "feel" pregnant more the past couple of days though - getting that heavy, full belly feeling that is not bloat. And of course, as I'm writing this I'm feeling a little bit nauseous! Have my u/s this morning so we'll see. All we can do I guess is keep trying to think positively....

Oh and I was telling this to my best friend and she remembered having the same thing happen at just about 8 weeks with her DS, so much so that she freaked and called her OB and they did an u/s to check. He's now a happy healthy 2 y.o. so....
This is me, too... 8 weeks, and my symptoms are MIA today. What the heck??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family4Christ View Post
I'm nicknaming my pregnancy symptoms Sybil, since they can't make up their minds.
LMAO.

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. ~Dylan Thomas

<3 LBM <3 AHM <3

#10 of 12 Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

well, i certainly could handle not being sick all the time.

I started getting ill last night. but then woke up again this morning, feeling OK. I might be switching to night sickness.

I just cannot wait until i get to see everything is fine. I just have to get thru today and tomorrow. My appt is in the morning on wednesday.

I am really glad i have lots to do to keep me busy.

Melissa- homeschooling mom to Samantha ( 9) Gabby ( 8) Emma (6) and Diesel (12 months) and Rachel Rebecca Brock Erik Joe Noah 6-25-10 5 early miscarriages
#11 of 12 Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 PM

Me too, symptoms not getting stronger. I mean, I am tired but I'm a tired kinda person, I'm always kinda tired...plus I feel like I am not getting larger in the abdomen...SIGH!!!

Mama to DD 4/06 notes2.gif  new DS stork-boy.gif born 17/12/10 familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#12 of 12 Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
me too! but i thought it was because i was sick with a blatter infection and now that its better I feel better. but you ladies are making me wonder.

i have been praying for some relief maybe it worked?

mama to Alex 20 Briana 16 Cory 10 and Jade 3Tubes tied and regret it

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page