So irritated with everything - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know it's just the hormones, but everything is irritating me, especially DH! I don't even want to talk to him, because everything he says just annoys the heck out of me. Just an innocent "what's wrong?" from him makes me want to throw the phone across the room. I don't have the heart to tell him it's HIM that's bugging me.

So, who else is a victim of raging hormones?

#2 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 AM

Me too My coworkers especially are getting on my last nerve. I just want to be left alone! My DH is not so bad, because he's being so sweet and attentive I just can't get mad at him. But I really am feeling in general like I want to just be by myself and not talk to anybody, because every conversation is just so frustrating.

Proud new mom to J, 12/14/2010! Miss you Basia. candle.gif 
#3 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 01:18 PM
rad

I there too. The dog, the kids, DH, my family, you name it. They all have been getting on my nerves.

Rachel , wifey to best friend Karl ,
SAHM to Kaelan (11) Chandra (9) Liam (7) Lachlan (5) Killian (4),Riordan (1), Baby Boy EDD 11/14. All born at home!

#4 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 09:09 PM

Count me among the easily-enraged as well. I feel a seething rage at the drop of a hat, and DH is first and foremost on the list of causes. But everything else bugs me too. The stupid weather, idiot news anchors on tv, and don't get me started on the average car driver around these parts! I sure hope this passes soon, because I'm really not a very nice person to be around at the moment.

~Iris~ Catholic mama to DD1 11/15/05 * DD2 04/28/08 * brokenheart.gif06/23/2010 * and our little rainbow DS 10/07/11 love.gif

#5 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 10:26 PM

Oh, Im so there. And its driving me crazy!!! I feel like a lunatic!!

Im irritable and find myself almost looking for someone/something to go nuts at. Add to that feeling like im crawling out of my own skin....

When does this part go away???

Fiona Rose  stillheart.gif12.25.10stillheart.gif

#6 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
When they graduate?

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#7 of 13 Old 05-07-2010, 11:23 PM

I'm there with ya today. Just talking to my ex irritated me. I couldn't get off the phone fast enough. Then I snapped at DH and DS was doing everything in his power to make it worse. Feeling better after taking the little guy to the river. I guess I just needed to get out. It was really pretty out there today.

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

#8 of 13 Old 05-08-2010, 12:05 AM

Yeah, me too. It's unbelievable how I can go from fine to complete outrage in no time at all. Esp considering how tired I am all the time. I shouldn't have that kind of energy lol

to all of us...

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

#9 of 13 Old 05-08-2010, 07:55 AM

Yes, totally how things are here, too. It's driving dh crazy. He says my hormones are beyond worse this time around. And him saying that just makes me furious, too

Mama to Eleanore Rae, born April 6, 2008 & Adelaide Jane, born December 16, 2010, Cautiously expecting #3 September 10, 2013

I blog! Check my profile for the link

#10 of 13 Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM

Yes! And I am a high school teacher, so I am surrounded by 15 year olds all day. ARGH!

I thought 6.5 weeks might be too early to feel so moody, but maybe not...

cynthia, 38 - high school english teacher, wife to a wonderful writer, expecting first little one in June 2011
#11 of 13 Old 05-12-2010, 04:07 AM

Me too. Very easy to fly into a rage. Not good.

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#12 of 13 Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry y'all feel the same way. It's gotten better for me anyway, but DH still gets on my nerves. Maybe that's why most female animals raise their young alone, I can see how that's very tempting!

#13 of 13 Old 05-12-2010, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh thank God I am not alone in this. dp is bugging the heck out of me. I have to keep telling myself it is the hormones...... I can't even have a conversation with him sometimes, I just sit and stew, expecting him to KNOW whats wrong. I have been applagizing ALOT. he takes it pretty good, but yesterday was his turn and boy, if I am like that to him, it sucked having the shoe on the other foot.

bfinfant.gif mama to Alex 17read.gif, Briana 13af.gif, Cory 7notes.gif, and Jadebabyf.gif Nov. 2010  Tubes tied, and regret it shake.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page