Mothering Forum banner

So irritated with everything

839 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  corysmilk 
#1 ·
I know it's just the hormones, but everything is irritating me, especially DH! I don't even want to talk to him, because everything he says just annoys the heck out of me. Just an innocent "what's wrong?" from him makes me want to throw the phone across the room. I don't have the heart to tell him it's HIM that's bugging me.

So, who else is a victim of raging hormones?

#2 ·
Me too
My coworkers especially are getting on my last nerve. I just want to be left alone! My DH is not so bad, because he's being so sweet and attentive I just can't get mad at him. But I really am feeling in general like I want to just be by myself and not talk to anybody, because every conversation is just so frustrating.

#3 ·
I there too. The dog, the kids, DH, my family, you name it. They all have been getting on my nerves.

#4 ·
Count me among the easily-enraged as well. I feel a seething rage at the drop of a hat, and DH is first and foremost on the list of causes. But everything else bugs me too. The stupid weather, idiot news anchors on tv, and don't get me started on the average car driver around these parts! I sure hope this passes soon, because I'm really not a very nice person to be around at the moment.

#5 ·
Oh, Im so there. And its driving me crazy!!! I feel like a lunatic!!

Im irritable and find myself almost looking for someone/something to go nuts at. Add to that feeling like im crawling out of my own skin....

When does this part go away???

#7 ·
I'm there with ya today. Just talking to my ex irritated me. I couldn't get off the phone fast enough. Then I snapped at DH and DS was doing everything in his power to make it worse. Feeling better after taking the little guy to the river. I guess I just needed to get out. It was really pretty out there today.

#9 ·
Yes, totally how things are here, too. It's driving dh crazy. He says my hormones are beyond worse this time around. And him saying that just makes me furious, too

#13 ·
oh thank God I am not alone in this. dp is bugging the heck out of me. I have to keep telling myself it is the hormones...... I can't even have a conversation with him sometimes, I just sit and stew, expecting him to KNOW whats wrong. I have been applagizing ALOT. he takes it pretty good, but yesterday was his turn and boy, if I am like that to him, it sucked having the shoe on the other foot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.