Poop. Poop. Poop. (And no, this thread isn't actually about poop) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I thought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out in July and Part 2 came out in November. I was concerned because I was probably not going to make it to the midnight showing of Part 1 in costume like I had originally planned and worried I wouldn't make it to Part 2 at all. And yes, in retrospect, I should have wondered why there wasn't more noise about it if it was coming out in a month, but I figured Twilight Eclipse was stealing all the HP thunder again.

But I was wrong, and Part 1 is coming out in November! These babies better darn well stay in and I don't care if I'm on bedrest, I am going to this freaking movie. And getting popcorn. So there. But I'll skip the costume I guess.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

And if you didn't know what a Harry Potter freak I was before this, now you know.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#3 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:22 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DDC crashing to suggest that you could go as Molly Weasley, pregnant with Fred and George...
#4 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 AM - Thread Starter

I was thinking that.

#5 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Banned

That would be so awesome! I think, depending on the situation, a movie would be reasonably easy to incorporate with almost all but the most restrictive bed rest.
#6 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 AM

You just need a big cloak, and maybe a t-shirt with an ultrasound pic on it of the babies with "their" names on there. I dunno, I was just geeking out for a minute there. Best of luck for you in hanging in there until after you see the movie!
#7 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

I think that's my new goal, to make it to the movie release. Originally, my goal was Thanksgiving.

#8 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 09:19 AM

I think the movie release sounds a bit more exciting than Thanksgiving! I second going as Molly Weasly...

And there are 3 major events I want to go to in Dec: our book club meeting, where we have a Christmas cookie exchange and vote on all the books for the next year, the air station annual Christmas party (which is probably on my EDD!) and my Spanish final...also quite close to my EDD.

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
#9 of 9 Old 06-07-2010, 09:27 AM

My aunt (17 years older than me, lol) and I are the only HP fans in the family. We went to see the last one together, and I intend to make it to this one!

I will say that I had a difficult time sitting for nearly 3 hours of Saving Private Ryan when I was 8 months pregnant in 1998, so I'm a little bit nervous. But most theaters are SO much more comfortable now, and Harry will be totally worth it, I'm sure.

Carrie .. 
Raising a full house- Kings (12, 3, new) over Queens (8, 7)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page