Weekly chat aug 2nd-7th~!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-02-2010, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I noticed no one started our weekly chat yesterday so I thought I would take the time to do that now while I had a little bit of time. I've TOTALLY decided that it's too early to be at work lol. I've been here since 6:45 and I don't get off work until 7 pm!!!! I just LOVE these long hours!!! (Emma doesn't though!!!!)

I'm so excited that u/s's have been going well lately....i know that it's really been a long road getting here for several of us!!! I can't believe that it's half way over for most of us and I really can't wait until December gets here. I want to hold my baby girl soooooo bad!!! But i want her to be good and grown before she gets here My DH wants me to have her on his birthday which is the day after thanksgiving...i told him if i can hold out until the week that i'm due because i want to make sure that DD #1 will be at my house and not at her dad's!!! She really wants to be there when her baby sister gets here and I really hope that her dad isn't a total jerk when it comes to her getting to spend time with her baby sister. She is really excited and can't wait to see her almost as much as i am. It's really sweet. Especially since Emma is due on DD's 7th birthday!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page