Siatica stinks!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-16-2010, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, i've been gone for almost a week because i've been on bedrest for Siatica this past week!!! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy to be able to walk without help again! (And it's REALLY nice to get to go to the bathroom by myself!!!) I know that I shouldn't be rushing this but can DECEMBER 14th PLEASE get here a little quicker!?!?!?! Okay, sorry had to get that off my chest!!! LOL Now, my doctor told us to just keep an eye out for blood clots in my left leg. It's been such a great week! The only good thing is i've only gained 1 lb in the past month and my doctor isn't mad at me yet!!!! Total gain : 5 lbs!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#2 of 2 Old 09-16-2010, 03:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have it too, but a lot milder case i think. anyway, i feel for you. it hurts!!!

i'm with you, can it please be december?!

Mama to two girls, born 5/08 and 11/10.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page