I had my 37 week appt wed. I'm actually 37 weeks tomorrow, friday. My hematocrit is over 12, yay me! which greatly reduces my worries about the complications from bleeding. I've never been much of a bleeder, but this is baby 5 for me, so I was a little more concerned, plus I'm older, I've been working full time and I'm tired!
I had another NST and ultrasound and everything is a-ok. The only worry is my blood pressure which seems to spike here and there... it's normally 106/60 or somewhere around there, but my visit before was 124/74 and this last one was 134/80... which sounds normal, but when you consider MY normal... the systolic jump is 28pts! That's kind of a lot, but I havn't had a lot of other symptoms of pre-e... a little bit of swelling, and a little bit of dizzyness and blurry or starry vision, but very little.
But these symptoms are making my doc a little antsy and she'd like to break my water on the 14th and get baby out sooner rather than later.... my edd is on the 24th. I went ahead and scheduled the time on the 14th, but I'm more than willing to back out and wait if I feel like that's the right thing to do. He may come before that too... who knows.
Anyway, I hope the gbs is negative... it always has been before, but I don't want to be pressured into an IV and antibiotics during labor.
I'm on weekly visits now too... so my next one is on Wed the 8th. This last visit I was 2-2.5 cm and about 60% effaced or a little more, and the cervix has shifted anteriorly and baby's head is down more... not as ballotable as last time... so, with all the pressure and ctx I've had in the last 3 days, I'm hoping maybe things will just kick into gear on their own in the next week or so.
Mostly, I'm just really looking forward to getting baby OUT and getting my body back to myself!!!