Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-22-2010, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

Its more fun than anything.  I'm still wondering how I'm going to handle a 13 lb 9 oz baby!!

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a lot of black hair.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#2 of 7 Old 11-22-2010, 06:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

_

Coral Jean
Mama to Dylan 12/20/08 and Milo 12/22/10 hbac.gif
#3 of 7 Old 11-22-2010, 06:41 PM

Interesting, considering that three different sonographers have confirmed that we're having a boy ;)

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly black hair.

Mama to Ellie (11/11/05) and Owen, born 12/12/10 - a successful VBAC!
#4 of 7 Old 11-23-2010, 08:49 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Not having blonde hair for sure since DH and I are asian. :) I weight is a scary thought and 24 hours of labor... Oh my... Sending a vibe that I hope this is completely WRONG!!

Grace, happily married DH. Nathan h20homebirth.gif12.22.10 familybed1.gif  novaxnocirc.gif
#5 of 7 Old 11-23-2010, 09:02 AM

DDCC because this was too funny!
Quote:
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly blonde hair.
FWIW, this is way off for both of my births. DD1 was 7lb, 11oz and DD2 was 6lb, 12oz, STILL less than the almost 16lbs predicted combined! Both have straight dk brown hair and brown eyes. Birthing 1 lasted 36 hours and the second was about 13 hours.

She did get the gender right. lol.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#6 of 7 Old 11-23-2010, 10:57 AM

Here's mine. Tthere is no way I'm having a 12 pound baby! Everything else should be right though.

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some red hair.

Homeschooling mom of two plus baby R born December 16 love.gif
#7 of 7 Old 11-23-2010, 02:10 PM
rad

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some auburn hair.

I certainly hope he's not 13lbs, 9oz.

Rachel , wifey to best friend Karl ,
SAHM to Kaelan (11) Chandra (9) Liam (7) Lachlan (5) Killian (4),Riordan (1), Baby Boy EDD 11/14. All born at home!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page