I'm also checking in - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 12-07-2010, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone! I also haven't been posting here much but I have been reading and lurking. We have just been really busy and I've weathered 2 head colds that really knocked me out. Plus I was still working until yesterday. My last shift was last night and I am officially on maternity leave!! yay! 

So congrats to all the new babies! All of them are beautiful! 

I have been feeling like I will never go into labor in spite of having tons of BH, which I always have. But tonight my stomach is a little upset and I just had some serious diarrhea (sorry, tmi!), and that is what happened with my 2nd birth! I don't actually remember if I had any with my third. :) But I usually start my labors in the early morning hours so I better go get some sleep, just in case this is it. I'm just afraid that hubby is getting all excited for nothing. But I did check and my cervix is changing a little, so we will see! But I'm going to go drink some fluids, prep a french toast to put in the fridge that I will need tomorrow anyway (especially if I don't go into labor), and then get  myself to bed!

I'll update again tomorrow!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 12-07-2010, 10:44 PM

Oooh, I can't wait to hear your update - although no pressure if you don't start labour winky.gif

Megan, mama to her little boy (Feb2008) and introducing our little girl (Dec 2010)
#3 of 5 Old 12-08-2010, 07:56 AM

So how did it go? Any update? Sure sounds like your time will be soon.

Scottish Expat Mummy to: 1 angel and 5 earthlings (4 girls, 2 boys)

#4 of 5 Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 AM - Thread Starter

well, no labor but all that poopin' sure did move the baby down! Had my appointment with my midwife this morning and she said all she could feel at my pubic bone was shoulders. So hopefully in the next couple of days...

I need to take a nap though 'cause I sure slept horribly last night. I'm bummed not to be having my baby today but hoping that it will be very soon!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#5 of 5 Old 12-08-2010, 09:40 AM

Wolfmom, this is me today.  I feel terrible, loose stools, baby is super low, shoulder at pelvis like you too!  I definately feel like I'm in early labor, but I've never had early labor before and it's too early for me.  I'm just a little over 38 weeks and my other 2 were both after their dates by a few days.  So I doubt it's anything for me either, but I can totally sypmathize!  I hope you're feeling better today!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page