How tired are you? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-20-2011, 02:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I often cannot recall a word due to sleep deprivation. A few times I've gotten to the store and forgot why i went there in the first place. I put my nursing top on backwards and ended up with a wailing baby and had to change in the bathroom at church. I ordered the wrong stroller online which is not compatible with my carseat (it was just a click in the wrong box).

How tired are you?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I will go to the store after DH gets home so that we don't have to get Emma out too much with the cold weather that we've been having and I forget how I've gotten as far as I have on the road that I'm driving on sometimes. It makes me feel better that Emma's not in the car with me but it really freaks me out.  I also started walking off toward my bedroom day before yesterday when I was wanting to walk out to my car!  It was pretty sad since i was in my living room which is where the door is to go outside lol.  It's sad but I'm so grateful to have little Emma, so I'll take the no sleep just because I know that it took us so long to accomplish getting pregnant with her!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page