Are you still writing? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know if anyone comes to this forum anymore! But I just wanted to update, I am still writing...not everyday, but at least once a week. I think about it a lot. Just read Natalie Goldberg's Old Friend From Far Away, and got tons of topic ideas, which I added to my notebook. I'm thinking, good grief! If only I'd done this ten years ago--I'd have piles of writing!

i feel that this coupled with other events has culminated in me considering myself a Real Writer. And, I'm happy to say that Mothering has an article I recently submitted on retainer for publication!

So, again, much gratitude and I am loving the journey and catharsis and mystery I'm finding in writing.

Krista, crafty blogging mama to four
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2010, 05:08 PM

Unfortunately, beyond the bit of blogging that I do every now and again I haven't continued writing. It's one of those "know that I should and really want to" kinds of things, but finding the time seems so very overwhelming.

Congratulations to you, though! I'd say that's quite an accomplishment.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 AM

Hi,

I believe this forum is only for current workshops and only those registered have access. You've probably seen it already, but just in case, we have a Writers thread here if you'd like to join.

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

User Tag List