Whoohoo! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 04-27-2010, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else here yet? I need people to obsess with and complain too.

I'm 4 weeks, due Jan. 2 with our 2nd. DD will be just 19 months when this little one comes along, so we're in for a fun ride! Every once in awhile I get really nervous about the fact that we're going to have 2 under 2 ...but then the excitement comes rushing back!

WAHM to Ladybug (13 months) and Bumblebee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 04-28-2010, 12:04 AM

I am here... We will have two under two too!!! A little nervous about that, my daughter will be 22 months when this little one arrives. We are due 6th January.
#3 of 13 Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 AM

I might dual group, not sure yet, we are still trying to figure out if there is one or two in there (next Friday!) and I guess I will pick then. I am due 12/27, but I tend to bake mine a week longer and I don't want to be the last to pop (again).

Welcome!!

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#4 of 13 Old 04-28-2010, 12:21 PM

I'm here and already crazy! It's a little nutty because I had some faint positives last month (was a huge surprise) before my cycle was due but they were negative by the time I was a couple of days late, my temp dropped, I bled for a few days and started feeling back to normal. We were supposed to wait until this month to start trying, but apparently that didn't happen so I'm still in shock! At first I thought maybe I never miscarried but I'm definitely newly preggo. Let the fun begin, 8 months of being asked if I'm hoping for a boy. I think I'll get a t-shirt this time that says "I don't know what it is and I'm not finding out and my husband is not a poor guy for having a bunch of daughters!" Can you tell how much that irritates me!?! LOL

homebirth.jpgMama to 4 girls and forever missing Bright 6/12/10. Married to my best friend and dreaming of the day we leave the city for chicken3.gif
#5 of 13 Old 04-28-2010, 12:39 PM

I'm here! Due with my 2nd Jan. 4th. My daughter will be 3.5 by then, so I'm trying not to be too scared.
It is so much different going into a pregnancy and knowing what you are in store for!

Also, I'm already showing a little. It was my first clue I was probably pregnant. I got really huge with my first, so I guess I just have one of those really up front /in your face uteri.

Excited to share joy and commiserate with you all!
#6 of 13 Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM

Hi everyone! Looks like I might be joining you, I had 3 positive tests today with faint lines. It does not feel like they could possibly be positive but there is that line, so here I am! I still have this weird feeling like it isn't possible that it is true. My due date is Jan 3rd but I went two weeks overdue with my daughter.
#7 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM

I'm here by surprise! We had started trying a few months ago, but wanting to avoid another Dec baby, just tried being "careful" around my fertile time (I chart). Well obviously Mother Nature had something else in mind! I was in Florida on a vacation with AF cramps... but no AF. Finally, after 5 days of going to the bathroom every 20 minutes thinking AF came, I took a test... positive!!!

I still have light cramps on and off, but no spotting, and I had the same thing with my previous 2 pregnancies, so no biggie there. My boobs are getting a bit sore, but not as bad as last time by this time. Passing nausea, but nothing bad... I never threw up with my other two, so I'm hoping to go 3 for 3 here.

Glad to be here, good luck to all awaiting BFPs!

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.
#8 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM

I took a stab at NFP too and look at me now! I'm actually really happy though. We always wanted a 5th child. It was quite a surprise though. We didn't want to get pregnant until after our vacation this summer. Ha! Now I'll be nauseous and yucky on our trip. Oh well. I'm a little bummed too because I planned on taking DS10 on his first white water rafting adventure for his bday (on our vacation). Now I'll have to sit it out.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#9 of 13 Old 05-04-2010, 03:44 PM

Welcome, welcome. Here I am, too. You will be just fine with 2 19 months apart. My best friend has two girls 19 months apart (3 and 1 now), and they are doing great. Honestly, I don't know how she does it, but you adapt and it gets done. I found out this morning at 5am (couldn't sleep any longer, waiting to wake up and do this one last p/t!), and the baby should be here in early January. January 3rd, but who knows. We have a 4 year old dd and she was born Jan 22 (her due date! Only 'cause I knew the exact day I conceived her, I guess ), my birthday's Jan 26, and our anniversary is Jan 30. Pretty sweet. Hooray for January. You can babble on to me anytime, anywhere. I need all the support and babbling I can handle, in any way, me or you or whoever's due. I don't know if that made sense, but I've been up and scared and excited out of my mind since early today. We don't have much family, it's just me, dh and dd, and some friends (and friends always move away in Arlington ), so I need people to talk to!

"Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion."-Thich Nhat Hanh 
#10 of 13 Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You will be just fine with 2 19 months apart. My best friend has two girls 19 months apart (3 and 1 now), and they are doing great. Honestly, I don't know how she does it, but you adapt and it gets done.
Thank you for that! I'm nervous, but confident we'll figure it out and all come out of it alive. There have been a few assumptions made that this pregnancy was an accident because of the close age gap . Even if it were - what a rude thing to say!

Anybody else already have a belly? I know it's just bloating, but geez! I look like I'm a few months in already!

WAHM to Ladybug (13 months) and Bumblebee
#11 of 13 Old 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM

I do, I do! I am 2 inches away from being able to button my jeans!! UGH!

6w1d, 6lb weight gain so far. Ugh.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#12 of 13 Old 05-05-2010, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1001 View Post
I'm here by surprise! We had started trying a few months ago, but wanting to avoid another Dec baby, just tried being "careful" around my fertile time (I chart). Well obviously Mother Nature had something else in mind! I was in Florida on a vacation with AF cramps... but no AF. Finally, after 5 days of going to the bathroom every 20 minutes thinking AF came, I took a test... positive!!!

I still have light cramps on and off, but no spotting, and I had the same thing with my previous 2 pregnancies, so no biggie there. My boobs are getting a bit sore, but not as bad as last time by this time. Passing nausea, but nothing bad... I never threw up with my other two, so I'm hoping to go 3 for 3 here.

Glad to be here, good luck to all awaiting BFPs!
That sounds just like my situation. I was TTA in April, only DTD ONE FREAKING TIME b/c I wanted to avoid a Dec/Jan baby. I even bought several ovulation predictor kits when AF was already late and I would have gotten my BFP I was so, so sure that I could not be PG. I had implantation bleeding on the day AF was due and I was and am still crampy. I only came out of my denial when I had a dream about an oven last night. The only other time I had that dream was when I was PG with DS. Now, here I am with a holiday baby on the way

Me bfinfant.gifDP caffix.gif one silly 5 year old  boy blahblah.gif and a brand new babyboy.gifcd.gif  signcirc1.gifgoorganic.jpg
#13 of 13 Old 05-05-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMoo View Post
That sounds just like my situation. I was TTA in April, only DTD ONE FREAKING TIME b/c I wanted to avoid a Dec/Jan baby. I even bought several ovulation predictor kits when AF was already late and I would have gotten my BFP I was so, so sure that I could not be PG. I had implantation bleeding on the day AF was due and I was and am still crampy. I only came out of my denial when I had a dream about an oven last night. The only other time I had that dream was when I was PG with DS. Now, here I am with a holiday baby on the way
I guess it's just meant to be for us!

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page