♥January 2011 DDC Roster ♥ Due Dates, Intros & BIRTHS! ♥ - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 414 Old 05-14-2010, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaturMama View Post
Update

I'm out. Had an early ultrasound today. Not a good result. 1/11 is such a wonderful due date time. I hope I'm the last to go, and wish you all very well.
So sorry to hear that. Hugs

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 414 Old 05-14-2010, 11:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaturMama View Post
Update

I'm out. Had an early ultrasound today. Not a good result. 1/11 is such a wonderful due date time. I hope I'm the last to go, and wish you all very well.
So sorry! Big hugs!!

Michelle SAHM to K (3/2004)  H (8/2006) P (7/2011) & we're missing Finley Jonas born still, July 27, 2010 

#93 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 06:29 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome new ladies and huge hugs to those having trouble. I am traveling this weekend and on a mobile device, so if you don't mind I will do all the updates when I get to a full computer.

Meanwhile what i do have to do is add myself, finally!!!!!! I just knew it was my month!!!!!

EDD Jan 24
Age 35
State or Country: WA now DC before birth
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 years 5 months of determined STC and over 4 years since we decided to have a kid
What number child is this for you: 1
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): beloved DH and a 15 year old kitty that runs the house
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I've had 3 dreams about twins, one of each!
Birth Plans/Preferences:I was born at home with a midwife, I'd like to get as close to that as is realistic, will be searching out birth centers in DC. Water is has been a dream of mine since I was just a small kid.
Blog, website or the like: not yet
Anything else you'd like to share: my dh is a army combat medic and has spent years working in a ER. He has a really skewed perspective on pregnancy and birth since he only saw them when something bad was happening. My goal is to help him see the beautiful and natural side of this.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#94 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 09:16 AM

* EDD Janurary 20, 2011
* Your Name: Harbhajan Kaur
* State or Country: British Virgin Islands
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: My son is 2 yrs and 3 months. It took two years and one mc to give birth to him. This time around we were casually preventing (watching cycle and using pullout) but alas in a fit of passion...
* What number child is this for you: 3 pregnancy, 2 birth
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband, 31 son, Jahmari 2 and one dog, Judah
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm feeling it's a boy
* Birth Plans/Preferences: HBAC!!! Not sure if I will do it here in my husband's country or if we will all go up by my Mom in NC and birth there where I could get to a hospital if necessary.
* Anything else you'd like to share: I eat a strict vegetarian diet. I am aiming to keep this a very active pregnancy. Also, still breastfeeding my son, not sure if we will end up doing tandem nursing or not.

I am so excited to join you all- from what I've read of the posts, I couldn't have landed in a better group.
#95 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 03:40 PM

OK, I'm back and ready to be added. I've been having ups and downs reading lines on sticks for a few days, so I did an intro and an exit within a couple of hours the other day. Hoping to stay!

* EDD: January 19
* Your Name: Molly
* State or Country: Atlanta, GA
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 6 cycles
* What number child is this for you: 3
* Family: DH 41, Lila 4, Nellie 2
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): no idea or preference but love the idea of 3 girly girls
* Birth Plans/Preferences: hoping for my 3rd homebirth

Molly, mom to three homebirthed girly girls: Lila 6/05, Nellie 12/07, and Lucy 1/11

#96 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 05:57 PM

Please ADD ME!!!

* EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) The internet calculator says Jan 22nd

* Your Name: (if you would like to share) Kas
* Age 23
* State or Country: Texas!
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 or 4 months
* What number child is this for you: 2
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband (Stefan) is Air Force, Son is a year (Franklin)
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Well, my husband's family is notorious for boys...but we're really hoping it's a girl!
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Looking into my first homebirth!
* Blog, website or the like: Are we allowed to share these if we're not a contributing member?
* Anything else you'd like to share: We're still breastfeeding (I saw the support thread), I'm a SAHM, I have a not so good relationship with my parents (they weren't excited about my being pregnant again), we're a Christian family....anything else just ask!

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#97 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 07:58 PM

* EDD: Jan. 22
* Your Name: Tara
* State or Country: Wisconsin
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 11 months
* What number child is this for you: 2nd child
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband is John, and we have one DD who is 3, and one baby in heaven
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Either would be fine but I would love to eventually at least have one of each sex!
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Homebirth
* Blog, website or the like:
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm cautiously optimistic after our m/c...and praying for a baby in Jan!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#98 of 414 Old 05-15-2010, 09:56 PM

Adorkable! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! All your hard work managing out DDC paid off!!!!

Congrats to all the other new mamas and welcome, we're filling up fast!

homebirth.jpgMama to 4 girls and forever missing Bright 6/12/10. Married to my best friend and dreaming of the day we leave the city for chicken3.gif
#99 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 02:05 PM

EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): Jan 23
Your Name: (if you would like to share): Lisa
State or Country: Colorado
How long it took to you to get your BFP: Not avoiding/not trying for ~1yr
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Married to DH, 5yo DS, 3yo DD, 3 cats
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No ideas yet.
Birth Plans/Preferences: One of the few here having an OB in a hospital. I will have a doula and am planning an unmedicated birth. There are midwives in my OB's office (but they aren't allowed to deliver @ the hospital anymore ) and I hope to see them for most of my prenatal care. Both of my previous births were unmedicated and my son's was very low intervention.
Blog, website or the like:
Anything else you'd like to share: My son was born at 36 weeks and my daughter at 29 weeks so I hope to at least make it to 36 weeks this time. I'm a bit nervous about it all because my daughter's birth is something I don't want to go through again and the main reason I'm having an OB--I need to have a doctor I can trust and knows my history--just in case. And I do like my OB.

Lisa, married and mama to 3 kids-ds (7yo), dd (6yo), & ds (2yo)

#100 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 02:09 PM

Yay, Adorkable! I'm so thrilled for you!

At-home mom to a teenager, an infant, and three in between!
#101 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 03:09 PM

Hi All!

EDD - Jan 18? I think? Meeting the midwife this week to confirm
Your Name: Kate
State or Country: FL
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 months of non-avoidance but not actively ttc
What number child is this for you: 1 ! I alternate between giddy excitement and nervousness.
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My partner of 8 years is Zac and a dog, Wally.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No idea, and no preferences
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping to homebirth
Anything else you'd like to share: it's lovely to join you ladies!
#102 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 06:05 PM

Congrats Adorkable!! We need to get this stickied! I am PMing you.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#103 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 07:39 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
EDD: Jan 20 or 21 (two different websites)
Your Name: Allison
State or Country: Cali
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 cycles
What number child is this for you: second
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Hubby, Armando, my son, Blake, 19 months now and a kitty, Holly
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for a girl but guessing it will be a boy
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping to homebirth but hubby's not too convinced...
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm still in a state of shock because my son took nearly 2.5 years to conceive (the lucky cycle was either #27 or 28 - I forget now)!

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#104 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 07:58 PM

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and join.

EDD: Jan 1. DH is hoping for a December tax break, but my guess is for Jan 3.
Your Name: Lydia
State: Oklahoma
How long it took you to get your BFP: I had a miscarriage in January, and it took three months before I ovulated again, but we caught the first egg .
What number child is this for you: 2nd
Family: My husband is C., and our son (now 19 months - 26 months in January) is I.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm hoping for a girl, since we were told the first one was a girl and we have a girl name and girl clothes, but I'm also hoping for a boy, since I think it would be nice for DS to have a brother as his closest sib. So, I can't decide which I'd rather. We don't plan to have any routin ultrasounds this time, so we probably won't find out until the birth.
Birth Plans/Preferences: We're planning a home birth with a CNM.

Married to C August 2007.  Son Ian born October 2008.  Son Owen born December 2010.  Daughter Naomi born October 2012.

#105 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM

Welcome to all the newbies!!

A huge congrats to Adorkable, i knew this was your month!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#106 of 414 Old 05-16-2010, 11:54 PM

EDD: January 22nd
Your Name: Jessica
State: Virginia
How long it took you to get your BFP: Well... we've been TTC since October 2008 but we've had two losses since then. This was actually the first full cycle after our last miscarriage so happy it didn't take us another year to get pregnant again!
What number child is this for you: Hopefully will be our second.
Family: Husband Greg and son Garrison
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I actually had a couple girl thoughts! I just want a baby, so whichever is good with me.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping for a home birth!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#107 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 05:44 AM

EDD: January 21
Your Name: Diane
State: California
How long it took you to get your BFP: 3 months
What number child is this for you: first!
Family: Husband Jason and 2 kitties Morgan & Nimue
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): either!
Birth Plans/Preferences: home birth
Additional Info: hoping for a healthy vegan pregnancy & looking into local midwives ASAP~

~ diane & DH & Trent Julian 1/29/11 & Harmony Marija 11/29/12 x 2
#108 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 12:18 PM

Welcome Everyone!!

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#109 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome again everyone, just a reminder I'll be home tomorrow night and get everyone updated, just an amazing hassle on the road with all the formatting and link I use.

So glad to see soo many folks join over the weekend, please take the pole of the week and get counted in our DDC Stats

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#110 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 12:33 PM

EDD:Jan.4
Name:Anna
State:Arizona
How long: Surprise!
# of child: This is my 3rd
Family:Partner & 2 daughters 8 & 7
Baby's Gender:Hoping for a boy!
Birth Plans: Hopefully a home birth!

Mama to DD#1 2001 reading.gif, DD#2 2002 2whistle.gif, dog2.gif, & cat.gif. Me & my man partners.gifbelly.gif June 2014.
#111 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 01:36 PM

Lilmiss'mama: Looks like you are going to have close to the same age spread that I do!! YEAH!! This pregnancy was a surprise for us, too! Can't wait to share this amazing experience with you and all the other Momma's here!! WELCOME!!

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#112 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 06:49 PM

pycelan: I am so excited but nervous too! Our kids are at that age where they are becoming independent and I don't have to do every little thing for them. Now to have an infant again...I almost can't imagine it!

Mama to DD#1 2001 reading.gif, DD#2 2002 2whistle.gif, dog2.gif, & cat.gif. Me & my man partners.gifbelly.gif June 2014.
#113 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 08:15 PM

Lilmiss: I know what you mean! Z and A are right there at the independant age and we are going to add a BABY?!?! This is crazy...but wonderful, too! My kids are so excited! They talk to my belly every chance they get. It is so sweet...

#114 of 414 Old 05-17-2010, 11:32 PM

EDD: January 27, 2011
Soooo excited to be here!!!

Your Name: Annie
State or Country: Texas
How long it took to you to get your BFP: Second month trying again after my miscarriage
What number child is this for you: #1
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband and 3 feline furbabies
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'll be happy either way, but I'm guessing girl
Birth Plans/Preferences: hospital
Blog, website or the like: eh, don't really have one
Anything else you'd like to share: This is pregnancy #2 for me after the loss of my 1st pregnancy at 9 weeks in 12/09. I am sooo excited and nervous at the same time! Can't wait to share in this journey with you ladies!

Me: 28 y/o DH: 33 y/o
After loss of 1st pregnancy, expecting our baby girl 1/28/11!
#115 of 414 Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

Home finally, will be getting to everyones updates today!!!! Wooooohooo I love to see how many mommies and daddies we have!

#116 of 414 Old 05-19-2010, 07:10 PM

EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): 1-26-11, but my babies were 41 and 42 weekers, so I'm actually expecting a February baby.

State or Country: U.S.

How long it took to you to get your BFP: We weren't trying. Actually, I just found out today and am kind of in shock.

What number child is this for you: 3

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband and I have two little boys, ages 3 and 5. And we have a 3 month old lab puppy.

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm sort of feeling this is a girl, but we'd be happy with either.

Birth Plans/Preferences: Still deciding. Most likely, free standing birth center. Definitely not hospital unless I risk out of being elsewhere.

Mama to two sweet boys and a baby girl.  
#117 of 414 Old 05-20-2010, 06:03 AM - Thread Starter

working thru all the great updates!! DH is too excited to let me stay at my computer, hehehehe

will finish up tomorrow, i love to see all the new growing babies!

(currently updated to post 71)

#118 of 414 Old 05-20-2010, 11:20 AM

* EDD 1/23/11
* Age 43
* State or Country: California
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 years plus
* What number child is this for you: FIRST!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): dog, cat & DH
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): no idea!
* Anything else you'd like to share: Got started late in this game... married for 1st time at 41, first try at conception at 41, first m/c at 41. Then, despite a string of consistent trying for the next two years, nothing. We were about to start IUI or IV when it just happened the natural way... so excited, and a little scared. Last time the fetus stopped developing at about 6 weeks, but my body did not m/c until about 11 weeks. I feel this could very well be my last shot at motherhood, so I am hoping mightily for a healthy normal full-term baby.
#119 of 414 Old 05-20-2010, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter

List should be totally up to date, we have over 70 babies growing on out DDC, how great is that!!!!? and we havent hit the very end of the month yet.
Please look at your listing (both places in main post) and let me know if you would like anything at all chanced, i end up interpreting some folks' comments and certainly dont want to put words in your mouth or not give respect for your journey. I love working on this list and watching it grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithonia View Post
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: I still haven't figured out what BFP stands for, but from reading everyone's introductions at least I get what it means!
BFP = Big "Friggin" Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post
* Blog, website or the like: Are we allowed to share these if we're not a contributing member?
As long as the site is not selling anything or making you money

#120 of 414 Old 05-20-2010, 07:09 PM

Thanks so much for updating the list Adorkable!!!

Could you add on mine that I also had a loss?

So it should say something like....Tara...expecting #2 after 11 months and loss...or something like that!

Thanks so much!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page