♥January 2011 DDC Roster ♥ Due Dates, Intros & BIRTHS! ♥ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 414 Old 05-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Please add me to the loss section and take me out of the due date section. Thanks.
I'm so sorry, Tara.
#182 of 414 Old 05-28-2010, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Please add me to the loss section and take me out of the due date section. Thanks.
So sorry.

oAlisha- eternal companion to mike:, mother to three energetic boys (02):, (05), and (07) and one sweet little girl 3/13.  Two in heaven.7/21/2010, 11/05/2011 mecry.gif.

#183 of 414 Old 05-28-2010, 12:06 PM

* EDD: January 27th
* Your Name: Stephanie
* State or Country: Texas
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 month after Mirena removal
* What number child is this for you: 2
* Family: 1 Significant other- Jason, 1 DS- Gavin, 1 furbaby (dog)- Fause
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Thinking PINK
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Would like a birthing center but SO will not go for it. Since he will be in Afg. when the baby is born so it will be a hospital again .

Stephanie
Momma to Gavin (3/24/09), Heart broken 6/13/10, TTC
#184 of 414 Old 05-28-2010, 03:01 PM

Tara - so sorry for your losses.

Stephanie - welcome!

Jamie, DW to Jeff, birth and postpartum doula and Hypnobabies instructor.
4 years and 5 IVF cycles in the making, Elliott was born at home in water on 2/2/11.
#185 of 414 Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 PM

* EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) January 4th, 2011
* Your Name: (if you would like to share) Kythryne
* Age 32
* State or Country: New Hampshire
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: Four years - finally pregnant after IVF.
* What number child is this for you: First!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Partner Amy, two dogs, three cats
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I suspect it's a boy, but we'll be waiting to find out until s/he gets here.
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Planning a waterbirth at a freestanding birth center - I wanted a home birth, but the midwives I chose are too far away and don't do home births in my town, and I like them so much that I'm willing to compromise on location. Looking forward to a low-intervention pregnancy and birth after the stress of IVF.
#186 of 414 Old 05-28-2010, 11:02 PM

We just found out we're expecting our second child around January 20th!!!

We weren't really 'trying' for long so we were pretty surprised at how quickly it happened, but thrilled of course. DD is 20 months old and we also have a dog and 2 cats.

I plan on using the same midwife from my first but we hope to be moving soon so I will most likely have to find a new midwife. I had a planned c-section but am hoping for a successful VBAC this time!!

Wife to DH, Mommy to Amber 10/01/08 and Kyle 01/09/11
#187 of 414 Old 05-29-2010, 07:27 PM

Tara, I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for you

#188 of 414 Old 05-30-2010, 12:31 AM

Hi, Jenn. I'm finally starting to feel comfortable enough to post an intro. I had a MC last June at 10/11 weeks and have had 2 very eary MC since.

I'm pregnant again with nearly the same due date as last year, Jan 5th, which is a little nerve wracking.

I'm 31, and live in WA. We've been trying since 2006. This is my 4th pregnancy, hopefully our first child. My DH's name is Jim.

We are going to be giving birth at a hospital with the OB who helped us get pregnant.

That's about it. I thought it was about time I delurk.

Nice to meet you all!
#189 of 414 Old 05-30-2010, 05:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kythryne View Post
* EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) January 4th, 2011
* Your Name: (if you would like to share) Kythryne
* Age 32
* State or Country: New Hampshire
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: Four years - finally pregnant after IVF.
* What number child is this for you: First!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Partner Amy, two dogs, three cats
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I suspect it's a boy, but we'll be waiting to find out until s/he gets here.
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Planning a waterbirth at a freestanding birth center - I wanted a home birth, but the midwives I chose are too far away and don't do home births in my town, and I like them so much that I'm willing to compromise on location. Looking forward to a low-intervention pregnancy and birth after the stress of IVF.
Glad to have you here, Kythryne. After such a hard battle at getting pregnant you definitely deserve the birth you want and I'll be rooting for you. Sending many good wishes to you and Amy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMama311 View Post
We just found out we're expecting our second child around January 20th!!!

We weren't really 'trying' for long so we were pretty surprised at how quickly it happened, but thrilled of course. DD is 20 months old and we also have a dog and 2 cats.

I plan on using the same midwife from my first but we hope to be moving soon so I will most likely have to find a new midwife. I had a planned c-section but am hoping for a successful VBAC this time!!
That's wonderful, NaturalMama! So happy for you.

I hope your move and search for a new midwife go smoothly and you get the VBAC you want. Many congratulations your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppiesinjuly View Post
Hi, Jenn. I'm finally starting to feel comfortable enough to post an intro. I had a MC last June at 10/11 weeks and have had 2 very eary MC since.

I'm pregnant again with nearly the same due date as last year, Jan 5th, which is a little nerve wracking.

I'm 31, and live in WA. We've been trying since 2006. This is my 4th pregnancy, hopefully our first child. My DH's name is Jim.

We are going to be giving birth at a hospital with the OB who helped us get pregnant.

That's about it. I thought it was about time I delurk.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, Jenn!

I hope everything works out well for you and your DH, Jim, this time around and just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all of your loss so far. Here's to hoping that come January we all have babies in our arms!

I just joined MDC this month and have already made great friends. It's wonderful here. Even with things that you might feel uneasy about the people here are incredibly supportive over, so don't be afraid to share your concerns and/or fears.

And congratulations! You deserve it.
#190 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 AM

* EDD: 1-21-11
* Your Name: Jenn
* State or Country: South Jersey
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: was not planned
* What number child is this for you: second
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): just me and my 9 month old baby girl kayla rayne
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): boy would be nice, but I have so many baby girl things I could really save a lot of money with another girl lol
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Having another csection due to medical reasons
* Anything else you'd like to share: I work at home as a transcriptionist and a book keeper for local businesses, gives me a lot of time to spend with my daughter and schedule my day around parks, the beach, and malls lol.

Jenn, single, wahm, to Kayla Rayne born 8-18-09 and Gunnar James who was born sleeping @ 39 weeks 1/12/2011
#191 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 08:22 PM

We saw our baby's heart beat today!!!!!

Amanda + Steven SAHM to James (Feb 19, 2008) and Alexander (Jan 7, 2011). Lost little ones always in my heart (07/11/2009) (04/2010)

#192 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 08:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJournMama View Post
awww!
Congrats!

Michelle SAHM to K (3/2004)  H (8/2006) P (7/2011) & we're missing Finley Jonas born still, July 27, 2010 

#193 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJournMama View Post
Yay!

Mama to DD#1 2001 reading.gif, DD#2 2002 2whistle.gif, dog2.gif, & cat.gif. Me & my man partners.gifbelly.gif June 2014.
#194 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 09:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
well this is my first DDC as I came to MDC right after my dd was born (thank GOD for MDC!)
anyway~

* EDD well conception date puts it on the 17th
* Your Name: Camille
* State or Country: CT
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: umm 2 tries?
* What number child is this for you: 2
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): dh, 3.75yo dd , and newly adopted dog Isis
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I am 100% wrong everytime
* Birth Plans/Preferences: If all goes well this will be my second homebirth

born to be a mom to Lilah Rose at home on 7-18-06 and a cranky wife to Johnny 12-05 ::
Home birth to Eirwen Claire on 1-06-11
#195 of 414 Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM

Amanda - great news!!!!

Camille - welcome!

4 years and 5 IVF cycles in the making, Elliott was born at home in water on 2/2/11.
#196 of 414 Old 06-01-2010, 12:19 AM

Hi, all. I'm Amanda. I'm 31 for another couple of days. I live in Indiana, U.S. with my husband, Jon, and our three kids ages seven (girl), two (boy), and one (boy). I just found out I'm pregnant. My EDD is actually 12/31/2010 but I seem to go "late" so I'm kind of feeling Jan 6 or 7. I hope it's okay that I'm here even though EDD is December.

I have no idea the gender of baby.

I hope to go natural, like I did my last child. I'm looking into homebirth options right now because a) I really want to have one, and b) they are much more cost-effective.

I'm not sure what a BFP is....

I have a blog but I have not included anything about pregnancy yet - I have a post just waiting to publish - and won't until after family knows. Jon wants to wait 'til July 4th but I want to get it out ASAP! lol

Uhm, we cloth diaper, breastfeed, neither of our sons are circed... we kinda don't vax, at least not right now... we selectively vax at the most.

That's all I can think of right now.

Proud Mama to Ceili Fey energy.gif(3/6/03),  Elias angel.gif (vbac.gif  4/9/08-3/4/12), Noah blowkiss.gif (vbac.gif  4/21/09 ), Henry diaper.gif (h20homebirth.gif  1/30/12 ), and babyboy.gif Calvin  (hbac.gif 3/7/12).
  novaxnocirc.gif  winner.jpg  cd.gif 

candleflicker2.gifhttp://visitourcrazyhouse.com/

#197 of 414 Old 06-01-2010, 02:47 AM - Thread Starter

Updated To Here

welcome ladies and to some welcome and extra for being new on MDC

make sure i have all your info right and heres to a wonderful pregnancy!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#198 of 414 Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM

*EDD: My birthday, January 28th, but probably will be closer to Jan. 15th, due to a pre-existing health condition. Don't think my doc will let me go past 38 weeks, and I agree.

* Your Name: Karen

* State or Country: Georgia (but native Pennsylvanian)

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: This was a surprise!

* What number child is this for you: #2

* Family: Husband, Nik, and 2.5-year-old son, Sam

* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm convinced it's a girl ... but that's what I thought about my son too! hee hee

* Birth Plans/Preferences: I have pre-existing hypertension that is controlled with pregnancy-safe meds during pregnancy. Still, with my son, my BP shot up at the end to very scary levels. I'm assuming the same will happen this time, so I am totally fine--for my safety and the baby's safety--with the idea of being induced around 38 weeks.

Congratulations to everyone!!!

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#199 of 414 Old 06-01-2010, 10:34 PM

* EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) January 13th
* Your Name: (if you would like to share) Beth
* Age 29
* State or Country: Florida
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 cycle
* What number child is this for you: #3!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband Andrew, Son Theron (4 in July), daughter Royal (just turned 2)
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):Hoping for a boy!!!!!!!
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth hopefully in the water
* Blog, website or the like:
* Anything else you'd like to share: Doing my best to eat right, exercise and stay stress free for a healthy baby!

Beth, mom of three

#200 of 414 Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Banned

Welcome Karen and Beth!

Karen, I also suffer from hypertension, among other things. I wish you better luck with it this go-round.
#201 of 414 Old 06-02-2010, 12:42 PM

Thanks, Leigh! Are you on any meds? I'm on Methyldopa, which is what I was on with my son. I actually did really well on it with him. My pressures were great until 36 weeks, and then nothing could keep them down!

Strangely/amazingly, my blood pressure is LOW on the Methyldopa right now.

Good luck to you!!

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#202 of 414 Old 06-02-2010, 01:59 PM

EDD: January 31st
Your Name: Simonne
State or Country: Louisiana
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2nd try
What number child is this for you: #2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH who is the love of my life and one cutie pie little boy age 1
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm not picky, I'll take what I can get
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping for a VBAC, researching, researching
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm stoked, a little worried about how I'm going to bring this little person into the world and mad as hell that I even have to worry about it...boooo c-section, boooo!

Wife to my love Ted, and Mama to DS  ('09)    DD  ('11)  DS ('12) love.gif!

#203 of 414 Old 06-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharen View Post
Thanks, Leigh! Are you on any meds? I'm on Methyldopa, which is what I was on with my son. I actually did really well on it with him. My pressures were great until 36 weeks, and then nothing could keep them down!

Strangely/amazingly, my blood pressure is LOW on the Methyldopa right now.

Good luck to you!!
Am I on any meds? The short answer is "yes, I am." The long answer is "do you have a couple of hours to spare?"

But as far as medication for my blood pressure goes I'm currently on Procardia. I was taking Vasotec but it's classified category D for the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, so it's one of the few that we changed. I'm currently only taking one class D drug - Klonopin. It's a necessary evil for me, as I suffer from pretty severe anxiety (especially in large crowds - great when you live in New York, I know) and panic attacks raise my blood pressure through the roof.

It's good to hear that your BP is stable. Let's hope it stays that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsez2u View Post
EDD: January 31st
Also, welcome Simonne! You're due on my Mom's birthday. For some reason that makes me incredibly happy.
#204 of 414 Old 06-03-2010, 09:15 AM

EDD: January 15 (probably end of month)
How long it took to you to get your BFP: One night.
What number child is this for you: #3
Baby's Gender: Hoping to find out....
Birth Plans/Preferences: HBAC
Anything else you'd like to share: I think I apply to most of the posts on here, homebirthing, nursing, AMA'ing
#205 of 414 Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 AM

* EDD January 20th
* Your Name: Jen
* State or Country: SC
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: One cycle!
* What number child is this for you: #2
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH of 3 years, Adam (31) and our DD Allison who will turn 2 on 8/18
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): would lovvvve to have another girl, but would be wildly thrilled to have a boy!! I feel sicker this time, so maybe!!
* Birth Plans/Preferences: Did freestanding birth center last time - we're not sure yet but would like to do that again. Honestly much more scared this time of the pain, but I don't want to trade the freedom and privacy I had there!!
* Blog, website or the like: facebook.com/jenny.reese
* Anything else you'd like to share: I am sooo grateful and give thanks to God for this pregnancy!!

mama to Allison 8-18-08 and Ethan 1-24-11  heartbeat.gif

#206 of 414 Old 06-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Banned

A great, big welcome to both HappyMommy2 and our newest Jen!

Happy to have you both here.
#207 of 414 Old 06-04-2010, 08:41 PM

My due date was changed to January 10!

Mommy to 2 beautiful girls dust.gif4/07 and babyf.gif1/11
#208 of 414 Old 06-05-2010, 03:13 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here , welcome ladies, and wow we finally have a baby due on the 31st, the whole month is covered now!!!! Im sure we will still get lots more ladies, but that seems like a big milestone. (that and the DDC for Feb is open and filling fast!)

let me know any time there are changes or when you have links to ultrasound or when you see or hear a heart beat, i will be thrilled to add that info to your listing!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#209 of 414 Old 06-05-2010, 12:31 PM

Oops! I forgot to post here that we did see the heartbeat when I had my ultrasound a few weeks ago.

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#210 of 414 Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Saw the baby's heartbeat today! They said I was measuring 6w3d (I am 6w4d) which puts the EDD at 1/29/11, which is my 35th birthday! I might take that one over the 28th (since it's a day later too - every little bit helps).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page