♥January 2011 DDC Roster ♥ Due Dates, Intros & BIRTHS! ♥ - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 414 Old 06-19-2010, 01:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll get to updating the list tonight, I've been swamped with my school ending this week and being o so very tired to boot!

Congrats ladies!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#242 of 414 Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjelly View Post
* Blog, website or the like:i have a facebook? how do i link that?
just go to your main profile page and copy the address bar and paste it in a post here and i will work on the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieMay View Post
State or Country: We're a military family, it changes by the minute!
Welcome from another soon to be military mom! we are PCSing at 19 weeks, this should be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apcanadianmamma View Post
Plus I'm not feeling much at all which makes me nervous. (with my others I had varying degrees of sickness). I sometimes wish I had a window into my uterus so that I could see what is going on in there
wow wouldn't a window be sooo sooooo cool!!!!! I'm not really feeling anything either and have worked hard to be appreciative of the easy journey i am enjoying. all in the mindset right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otxena View Post
Hi!

Late joiner I was here for my last DDC but didn't know if this baby was a go so have waited a while.

I'm Christina, 35, with one daughter, Stella, 2.
Live in Victoria BC
Took us three months to conceive this child, following a m/c with hemorrhaging, emerg dnc, blood transfusions, and hospital stay. Needless to say, we've been nervous this time around.
DH is Mike, furkittens are Mason and Maria Borracha (drunken Mary)
I'm pretty sure we are having a girl but won't find out.
Birth plans: Basically, I'm hoping for the push-twice-and-she's-out at home but am much more flexible than I was in round one; going MD instead of MW this time and am willing to accept intervention if that's how it goes.
a bit hard to add you without a EDD, do you have a guess on that front?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaNRG View Post
I have a new due date as of today. New Years Day!! 1/1/11

I'm going to refuse having this baby any earlier! I'm not sharing my birthday LOL
what do you think moved your date up a whole week??? is your cycle irregular? i would be a bit on edge to have my due date moved up and the possible pressure that it could mean on the other end.

all updated, please let me know if anything is wrong or missing, thanks

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#243 of 414 Old 06-21-2010, 06:08 AM

EDD February 18th but I've had two super preemies and I'll be getting a cerclage which will be removed late January
Your Name: Bri
Age 22
State or Country: Washington
How long it took to you to get your BFP: Uh... This was a HUGE surprise
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My partner is Chaise, he's 24. We've got two other kids, a girl (born at 27 weeks) and a boy (born at 33 weeks). No pets.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We're kinda hoping it's a boy.
Birth Plans/Preferences: HOME BIRTH! I'm really excited to try again. I thought my last baby would be my LAST baby and I cried all the way to the hospital because I wanted a home birth. So this baby better stay in until the end of January. Just ONE term baby would be nice.
Blog, website or the like: um... You can add me on fb if you'd like... Just pm me and I'll give you my email address to look me up.
Anything else you'd like to share: I have an insane desire for twins this time? It's nuts since I don't carry to term. But if I'm not having more (DH is supposedly sterile?) then I'd like an even number of kids.

Bri helpmeet to Chaise mama to K(2/07)  M(3/09) & A(2/11)

#244 of 414 Old 06-21-2010, 02:50 PM

ADD ME PLEASE

EDD 1/30/2011
Your Name: Clara
Age 26
State or Country: Arkansas
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1,5 years
What number child is this for you: 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Robert, DD Rachel, no pets
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Doesn't matter, I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping for a hospital VBAC

Clara (28), DH (37), DD1 (02/14/07), DD2 (02/09/11) and baby #3 on the way, due 9/12/12.

#245 of 414 Old 06-23-2010, 03:49 PM

I came out and announced my pregnancy on my blog today. Adorkable, you can take off the "don't tell" part on the front page whenever you get caught up. THX!

Kim

Mama to one, wife to an aviator, lover of a cancer survivor, graduate student, blogger and all around good person
#246 of 414 Old 06-24-2010, 03:26 PM
mra

PLEASE ADD ME!

EDD: January 15th
Your Name: Michele
State or Country: Arizona
How long it took to you to get your BFP: First time was a charm!
What number child is this for you: first
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband and four dogs.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hubby wants a girl, I want a boy. But we'll both be happy no matter what!
Birth Plans/Preferences: I'm aiming for a water birth at the birth center.

winner.jpg  cd.gif  femalesling.GIF  familybed1.gif

#247 of 414 Old 06-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Welcome to Bri, Clara, and Michele! Congratulations to all three of you.
#248 of 414 Old 06-25-2010, 04:53 PM

EDD: 1/17/11

Your Name: Angie

State or Country: IL

How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 years

What number child is this for you: 4

Family: DH-Ron, DD's- Alona 11, Olivia 7, Ivy 2

Baby's Gender: Um, it would be really, really nice to have a boy...but I'm expecting a girl

Birth Plans/Preferences: Scheduled C-Section...#2 was a VBAC attempt w/ emerg. c/s

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/angela.morricalglogovsky

~~Angie~~
mom to Alona 12, Olivia 8, Ivy 3 , angel3.gif1/19/09 & Natalia Quinn 1.10.11
#249 of 414 Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 PM

After an early u/s for dating my EDD was change to Jan 26th! Can you please update the roster when you get a chance?

Thanks!
D

Wife to DH, Mommy to Amber 10/01/08 and Kyle 01/09/11
#250 of 414 Old 06-26-2010, 03:51 AM - Thread Starter

welcome ladies, we're a chatty bunch, please jump in the waters great!

and i just love to see that we reached another milestone today, with the introduction of justduckyangie we now have a lady due every single day of the month!

also i just get a warm fuzzy feeling when i see ladies come here with just a post or two, i;m so glad you found us and MDC in general.

#251 of 414 Old 06-27-2010, 07:08 PM

EDD 1/20/11
Your Name: Rikki
Age 26
State or Country: Texas
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 1/2 years
What number child is this for you: #2 and # 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Scott, DS Brodie (turned 3 y/o yesterday)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Boy/Girl would
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hoping for a vaginal delivery.
#252 of 414 Old 06-27-2010, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome, so cool to have another set of twins in the club! I wonder how many more we will discover as these pregnancies progress!

#253 of 414 Old 06-28-2010, 04:36 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I guess I am out. Started bleeding of Friday and I think I just passed the sac. Feeling kinda numb right now.

#254 of 414 Old 06-28-2010, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter

Oh I'm so sorry fruitful, please take good care of yourself.

#255 of 414 Old 06-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitfulmomma View Post
I guess I am out. Started bleeding of Friday and I think I just passed the sac. Feeling kinda numb right now.
I'm so very sorry, Nickey. Please take care of yourself. I wish you as speedy a recovery as possible. s to you.
#256 of 414 Old 06-29-2010, 02:04 AM

EDD: January 20 2010

Your Name: Mariah

State or Country: Western NY

How long it took to you to get your BFP: Second try after first PP period. We were hoping to conceive somewhere around our son's first birthday and it happened when he was 13 months

What number child is this for you: #2

Family: Best friend and husband James, married two years. Our amazing 16 month old son, Quinn. Three dogs (Smokey, Sasha, Juniper). One cat (Dalwhinnie). One snake (Iris).

Baby's Gender: Feeling like it's a girl. Symptoms are different this time, but I've heard that can happen after a first pregnancy regardless of gender.

Birth Plans/Preferences: Homebirth with our legendary local CNM and an AquaDoula tub. I have a couple of cool laser star machines that I hope to have running if the birth happens at night; I brought them to the hospital last time and it looked like a planetarium in our room... the nurses loved it! My musical selections are ready to go... my iPod made a huge difference in helping me mellow out for my son's birth. If I have to go to the hospital again (induced for post-dates last time, but was planning a homebirth) I plan to bring all of my accouterments with me Might do some HypnoBirthing this time around, but I haven't decided if I want to do the audio tracks on my own or take a class. I think if we birth at home it'll be pretty magical, especially with our Chanukah Bush still lit up.

Mama to Quinn (3/09) and partner to James. Expecting #2 and planning a
#257 of 414 Old 06-29-2010, 11:18 AM

#1- Adorkable, my last post was more of a command than a request, sorry about that. I should have been paying more attention to what I was typing and less to the TV...

#2- We had an ultrasound yesterday where we not only got to hear the heartbeat, but also saw what looked to be some pretty obvious BOY parts! So I'm changing from expecting pink to expecting another blue.

Glad to see so many happy on our list!

Kim

Mama to one, wife to an aviator, lover of a cancer survivor, graduate student, blogger and all around good person
#258 of 414 Old 06-29-2010, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter

I did not think it was anything but a quick update, so no worries at all eastbay. I'm a pretty blunt chicky myself so I don't usually even notice if someone is being that way with me.

As for the boy parts, folks all over the DDC are getting those reports and they should just remember that if you look at pictures of devolpment right now, they all kinda look like boys, so take it with a grain of salt. It may be true, but gender disappointment is a tough thing, so the grain of salt now will help stave off whatever comes of your 20 week U/S

#259 of 414 Old 07-01-2010, 08:13 AM

EDD: 1-15-11
Your Name: Stephanie
State or Country: MI
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 mo
What number child is this for you: 8 (+ 3 m/c)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): ??? I have no preference, and even less of a guess!
Birth Plans/Preferences:
#260 of 414 Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjbiic View Post
EDD: 1-15-11
Your Name: Stephanie
State or Country: MI
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 mo
What number child is this for you: 8 (+ 3 m/c)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): ??? I have no preference, and even less of a guess!
Birth Plans/Preferences:
Wow. Number eight? You're living my dream, Stephanie! Welcome and congratulations.

Side note: I keep thinking at some point we're going to stop having new people join us - the thought of which makes me a little sad because I really do think we all offer something different - but then bam! Someone else shows up. Take that February and March!
#261 of 414 Old 07-02-2010, 01:40 PM

Add me, please! I am late to the party—I've been reading, but I was feeling too superstitious to post until we heard the heartbeat. We visited the midwife on Tuesday, so now I feel like it's official!

EDD: mid-January (around the 11th or so)
Your Name: Meg
State or Country: Pennsylvania
How long it took to you to get your BFP: About two months
What number child is this for you: First
Family: Kelly (my DH) and Lego (cat!)
Baby's Gender: DH and I both have strong GIRL feelings, but we aren't going to find out until the birth.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Homebirthing with a wonderful midwife!

#262 of 414 Old 07-04-2010, 01:26 PM

joining the party!

EDD: jan 20, 2011 (my 32nd birthday!)

Your Name: lynn

State or Country: lancaster-ish, pa

How long it took to you to get your BFP: we weren't actively trying - I only took the test because my cycle was off and i wanted to rule out a pregnancy before i went to the doctor

What number child is this for you: 2

Family:kenny (husband of 3 years) & liv (daughter of 23 months)

Baby's Gender: no clue, not going to find out either, tho dh really wants a son and dd keeps talking about the baby boy in mama's belly

Birth Plans/Preferences: planning on another homebirth, maybe a waterbirth this time around

Anything else you'd like to share: hello to all you mamas!

Me read.gif, Kenny REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, Liv blahblah.gif, Evie baby.gif, & brokenheart.gif
#263 of 414 Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM

EDD: January 26th
Your Name: Kathy
State or Country: Seattle, WA
How long it took to you to get your BFP: Ummm....we weren't really trying. But, we weren't not trying either for the previous 9 months. So, I don't know.
What number child is this for you: Number 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and DD.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We won't be finding out just like last time. But, I have a very strong feeling that it's a boy. I had a very strong feeling that I was having a girl last time and I did. *shrug* Not sure if that means I'm right this time though.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Well, I'd love to have a homebirth. Last time, I was a homebirth transfer that ended in a c-section. And, if I want a VBAC, an HBAC is my best shot in my area. But, I'm having a lot of difficulty finding the motivation to find a provider, and there's a small part of me that wants to go unassisted.

Wife 6/2005, Mommy 9/2008 to DD and 1/2011 to DS:
sci-fi loving, theater loving, lawyer mama.
#264 of 414 Old 07-07-2010, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome ladies, just a heads up, I'm out in the woods at a festival this week, so updates will happen when I sadly get back to the "real" world.

#265 of 414 Old 07-08-2010, 12:27 PM

Add me please !

* EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): January 23rd
* Your Name: (if you would like to share): Ashley
* State or Country: Utah
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: almost a year
* What number child is this for you: #2 with 3 losses
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH-married 4 years, DS is 2 (4/08)
* Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for a girl-thought it was twins until we saw otherwise at 7 weeks
* Birth Plans/Preferences: hypnobirthing-would LOVE a birth center but it's way way too far to drive in snow
* Blog, website or the like: www.monkeybunns.com is my Hyena Cart. I also have a tot school blog: http://monkeybunnsmama.blogspot.com/
* Anything else you'd like to share: We're VERY excited for this LO

Ashley-wife of a grad student. Homeschooling, CDing, knitting mommy of Monkey 4/08 and Kangaroo 1/11 with 3 angels waiting in heaven
Hyena cart WAH mama!

#266 of 414 Old 07-08-2010, 01:55 PM

EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer): January 24

State or Country: Pennsylvania

How long it took to you to get your BFP: We decided to give up trying after 1 year. So I started charting to rule some stuff out... didn't even get to make it through the first chart

What number child is this for you: First

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Wonderful husband, married 6 years in October

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I feel like it's a boy and can't wait to find out

Birth Plans/Preferences: Midwife, still iffy on birthing center or hospital

#267 of 414 Old 07-09-2010, 12:21 PM

EDD: January 31
Your Name: blackbird
State or Country: The Lovely Midwest
What number child is this for you: First!
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): A very sweet husband, two bad dogs, and a backyard full of poultry.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No idea, and (although I want to find out so that I can knit a few gender-specific things) I find that I totally don't care.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Birthing center
#268 of 414 Old 07-10-2010, 09:45 AM

Update: We heard the little heartbeat yesterday!

Wendy (26), married to my sweetheart since 2007. Mommy to Caroline, born Boxing Day 2010 by beautiful home water birth h20homebirth.gif  intactlact.gif

#269 of 414 Old 07-10-2010, 11:46 PM

EDD: Jan. 22
Your Name: Joyce
State or Country: Maryland
How long it took to you to get your BFP: about 42 days from wedding to conception
What number child is this for you: first!
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): awesome husband, energetic German Shepherd, and snuggly Maine Coon mix
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): will be happy with either!
Birth Plans/Preferences: hospital, but hoping to go as natural as possible
Anything else you'd like to share: Thrilled to be here! Was worried it might take a while to conceive, since I've never "tested" my fertility, so this is a pleasant surprise

mom to Landis, 9-9-11
and Leonidas, 4-14-13
remembering Bean, August 2010
expecting a girl in late October 2014!
#270 of 414 Old 07-11-2010, 12:14 AM

UPDATE - MW switched my EDD back to the 12th, the previous MW had said the 14th, 19th, based on various ultrasounds but the new MW said the earliest measure is usually the most accurate. Also, if you want to put a prediction for me, we all think this one is a girl.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page