Chat May 16-22nd - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 100 Old 05-21-2010, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Will do, can you post this over on the master list for me to use, that will also help others nkow were to post it. If I end up having to chase things across a few threads I'll likely go bonkers trying not to miss something.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#92 of 100 Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 PM

Awww, I am so excited for an ultrasound! I can't wait to see everyones babies!!

Amee + James (1998) =
Amethyst (May 2002)
Asheby "Bear" (November 2006)
Abbott (January 2011)
Atlas (March 2013)
#93 of 100 Old 05-21-2010, 05:22 PM

mee too i cant wait i have to wake 3 more weeks!!!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#94 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 01:12 AM

Our first appointment went well! I told the doctor I had no idea when my last period was, but I knew when I ovulated and that I should be 7w5d. Our little bean measured 7w4d . She was impressed that I was so on!
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/Bean2003.jpg

WAHM to Ladybug (13 months) and Bumblebee
#95 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 03:55 PM

Aww I love all the US pictures!! *melts*

So I went to the due date clubs.....and went to the last one..only to find that there were only like 2 posts! I was so confused and thought that someone our stuff all got deleted..when I realized that it was FEBRUARY! Which means we are now not the last due date club on here!!

It's the little things!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#96 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 03:57 PM

So I have been feeling really weird this week. Super dizzy, almost constant headaches, nauseous (normal), but then I got freaked out when I was out of breath walking across the house.

We just got back from the fire station. I had them check my blood pressure. It was on the lower side but not alarmingly low. I am taking it easy today and just dumping water down my throat.

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#97 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 04:23 PM

soccerchic21 its interesting , i was walking around a mall the other day and twice at two different times check my pressure on this free checks they have there, and both times measures a good bit (but not scary) low for me, i have slightly high so this is a great thing, but i wonder if low BP is something that normally happens in early pregnancy or if this is just coincidence?

Adallae - would you like that great U/S posted in the Roster?

#98 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 05:21 PM

I have super low pressure today too...haven't checked it officially, but I kind of have the feeling that I generally associate with getting out of the car after a long trip. Not quite motion sickness, but definitely motion. And dizzy. The dog may have to take himself on a walk today.
#99 of 100 Old 05-22-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0xxie View Post
It's probably still too early to stock up, but this will be my first child, so we're going to need everything... does anyone know of a good list online for figuring out what we need for the baby (or perhaps you have one you made yourself, if you're a list-maker like me)? I figure if I concentrate on getting a few things each week, we'll be nicely prepared by the time we need it.
i loved the book Baby Bargains for this purpose. I always kept in my purse or car since you never know when you're at a store wondering if you need something or what brand. Many local libraries have it and it's not too expensive on amazon.com.

hoping for a !
#100 of 100 Old 05-24-2010, 08:51 PM

AFWife, you gonna keep doing this thread for this week? i think it is a great idea!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page