So, what kind symptoms are you dealing with? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am currently 5 weeks along. JUST found out that I am pregnant like 2 days ago. I was 4 days late. I thought man, I must have a bladder infection or I am pregnant. I guess the latter is true.

What kind of symptoms or issues are you having with this pregnancy?? And how far along are you?

I am having ALOT of extra CM, I am peeing alot more, If i dont eat soon enough I start to feel nauseous. When I do finally eat I get really light headed, and I am having some crampy twinges and my pants kinda make my belly sore. My bbs have sharp twinges every once in awhile as well (i am nursing 13 month old DD as well.) i have also LOST 7lbs...oh yes and the dreams!

This is my Second pregnancy, I dont think that these symptoms started this early the last time. But i guess that is par for the course, eh?

Lets share ladies!!
#2 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 09:36 PM

I am 8 weeks and this is my second. I actually got morning sickness a lot later, at 5 1/2 weeks instead of the day of my BFP last time. But it's bad enough again I need to go on zofran. I lost some weight too

I stopped peeing a lot, either because I am dehydrated or because I am done, with that stage. Acne - got that right away this time.

Some back pain. I had sore boobs for a while when DD nursed, but I think my milk dried up right away because she dropped 2 nursing sessions already and the other 2 are quick. Other than nursing, there is no pain.

Mommy to 2 beautiful girls dust.gif4/07 and babyf.gif1/11
#3 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 09:37 PM

Overall a bit tired, bloated, twinges in my uterine area, boobs tender-but nursing 3 year old so kinda used to that...but when he has latched on the last few days it really hurts. When I don't eat for awhile I get really hungry-quick, belly growling and all. Just in the last 2 days I have felt a little nauseous here in there. Not too bad!

Sam 39 DH Dan 39 DS Enzo 2.2.07 Baby Uma EDD 1.25.11
hale
#4 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 09:54 PM

I'm 7 weeks, 1 day. I'm absolutely exhausted, having aversions to foods and smells, tender nipples, and lots of peeing. Also, a couple times a day I'll feel mild cramps (accompanied by mild lower backache.)
#5 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 10:04 PM - Thread Starter

yes...sooo tired as well...and the tummy growling too!!
#6 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 10:08 PM

hmm let's see.. im 7 weeks here and so far im experiencing severe sensitivity to odors/smells, major food aversions (hard to force myself to eat), nausea, vomiting (lots of dry heaving too), diarrhea, tender chest, dizzy and weak after i walk just a little bit, and i get super tired after i eat.

im praying my symptoms dont last past week 12. with my first they lasted until the middle of my 2nd trimester. yikes.

#7 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 10:21 PM

Nausea
Exhaustion
Running out of breath from minor activities
Food aversions
Strong sense of smell
Painful boobs
A little crabby
Emotional

ETA: My belly is gigantic!

I am hoping they only last until 12 weeks as well. I can deal with 5 more weeks. I was sick until 28 weeks with ds3 and that was a nightmare.

Susan~Mama to Atticus (2003), Creeley (2005), Townsyn (2007) and a fourth boy on the way in 2011!
#8 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 PM

Nausea
dizziness
stomach burning, boiling, cramping, awful
heartburn
peeing, tho not as much, haven't been able to drink
braxton hicks!! (they started at 10 weeks with ds, and earlier this time)

general all around grossness, feel like I could die-ness

Amee + James (1998) =
Amethyst (May 2002)
Asheby "Bear" (November 2006)
Abbott (January 2011)
Atlas (March 2013)
#9 of 17 Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM

I'm nearly 7 weeks along, and my "morning sickness" (which knows no time of day limit) just kicked in over the past week, along with sore boobs and some major food/smell aversions. Constipation as well.

Wendy (26), married to my sweetheart since 2007. Mommy to Caroline, born Boxing Day 2010 by beautiful home water birth h20homebirth.gif  intactlact.gif

#10 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 12:32 AM

MPsSweetie... I really like the way you expressed that... General grossness and feeling like I could die-ness. That is about how I feel.

SUPER SUPER SUPER tired. I could sleep all day and still be sleepy.

EVERYTHING SMELLS WRETCHED! I mean everything. Food, the carpet, my children, my husband's breath. In reality, I am sure they don't stink. But they stink.

I am not digesting anything. I think it is just rolling around in there going rancid. And I'm hungry, but I don't want to put anything in that bubbling swamp that must be my stomach.

I can't poop.

I wish I could drink more so that the frequent pees would be less uncomfortable.

So I think it's pretty evident that I feel crappy(*haha* just a couple days ago I was feeling pretty good). Wanna know what is absolutely bizarre though? Being pregnant makes me feel, uh... Frisky. Like, REALLY frisky. Which is counterproductive because I'm crabby, constipated and I think my husband smells bad. Seriously, WTF!
#11 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 12:52 AM

MB, i can relate to a lot in your post. we share an EDD btw.

i have been taking 2-3 hour "naps" on the couch every evening for the past couple weeks. makes it hard to get any grading done . i also have tender breasts, bloating, and pee quite a bit.

hoping to avoid the whole M/S thing. with my first i didn't really have it. i'd feel a bit gross in the morning, but if i ate something high carb like a bagel i was usually fine.

hoping for a !
#12 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 07:10 AM

More tired than I usually am
Skin break out and weird dryness
Nausea if I go longer than 2 hours between eating
Extreme hunger
Sore breasts
Things don't smell bad, just very very strongly!

I'm still charting (out of habit more than anything else) and this morning I noticed my temperature dropped. It didn't drop below the coverline, but it went down about three-tenths of a degree. Should I be worried about this? Anyone else still charting?
#13 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 04:50 PM

11am-dinnertime sickness- just constantly feel queasy
lightly tender breasts, but nohing last two times
round ligament pains/strains like crazy this time-even pulled something before BFP! Never quite this bad before...
Super duper tired
sometimes feel out of breath
no motivation to exercise - and I'm the one that started the exercise support thread!
Not as bloated as last time-probably because I'm no eating a large chunk of my day... Bu I do have most pants unbuttoned to be comfy
acne has started yet again on my chest and back - ugh
kinda crabby toward DH - althouh he seems to pick fights with me. He started one last night because I didn't put salt in the chili I made. He salts food before tasting it, the kids don't need it, there's enough sodium in everything goin into it, and it's well-spiced. Why salt it? And I tasted fine to me. I occasionally add salt if needed. It didn't. That's just an example. Then I get pissed at him and he blames it on my hormones. Grrrrr..... But he's a wonderful dh, this is just a gripe.

To the OP, LOVE your daughter's name!!!

Aubree, wife to a wonderful DH, mom to Colin 12/05, Hudson 6/08, and Gavin, 1/12/11.
#14 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBeliever View Post
MPsSweetie... I really like the way you expressed that... General grossness and feeling like I could die-ness. That is about how I feel.

SUPER SUPER SUPER tired. I could sleep all day and still be sleepy.

EVERYTHING SMELLS WRETCHED! I mean everything. Food, the carpet, my children, my husband's breath. In reality, I am sure they don't stink. But they stink.

I am not digesting anything. I think it is just rolling around in there going rancid. And I'm hungry, but I don't want to put anything in that bubbling swamp that must be my stomach.

I can't poop.

I wish I could drink more so that the frequent pees would be less uncomfortable.

So I think it's pretty evident that I feel crappy(*haha* just a couple days ago I was feeling pretty good). Wanna know what is absolutely bizarre though? Being pregnant makes me feel, uh... Frisky. Like, REALLY frisky. Which is counterproductive because I'm crabby, constipated and I think my husband smells bad. Seriously, WTF!
LOL, yep, it pretty much says it all.

Amee + James (1998) =
Amethyst (May 2002)
Asheby "Bear" (November 2006)
Abbott (January 2011)
Atlas (March 2013)
#15 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 05:36 PM

Today's the first day I really felt too tired to get out of bed. It started last night as I was sorting vegetables - had to pull a stool into the kitchen to sit on!
Appetite went from huge & happy to needing to eat something to avoid queasiness.
sore boobs off and on.
acne
sore back.
irritability
peeing a lot, but i do that anyway
heightened smells
more gas than humanly possible

ligament stretching & bloating was bad last week but seems to be lessening - or its just giving me a break.

need to drag myself for a walk 'cause it'll hopefully make me feel better. blah.
And tonight's my first meeting with a midwife, so perfect timing!

~ diane & DH & Trent Julian 1/29/11 & Harmony Marija 11/29/12 x 2
#16 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 05:36 PM

Pretty much having the same symptoms as everyone else. This is Baby #4, and I'm nursing a 19-month-old and almost 4-year-old.

I'm tired. It would be awesome if I could go into a sleep coma for, like, 18 hours straight. That would be rad.

Angela -- mama to Jack (11/03), Adeline (6/06), Ella (11/08), and William (1/11). Accredited Leader: Attachment Parenting International of Orange County.h20homebirth.giffly-by-nursing2.gif homeschool.gif
#17 of 17 Old 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBerardi View Post
I am having ALOT of extra CM, I am peeing alot more, If i dont eat soon enough I start to feel nauseous. When I do finally eat I get really light headed, and I am having some crampy twinges and my pants kinda make my belly sore. My bbs have sharp twinges every once in awhile as well (i am nursing 13 month old DD as well.)
You are living in my body.

I also have the most sensitive nose EVER...and I'm pretty sure I smell bad. DH thinks I must only smell bad to myself because he thinks I smell fine.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page