2nd Trimester Train!! Come Aboard!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 67 Old 07-26-2010, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been here for a while - I'm currently 16 weeks 4 days, and I'm TIRED. Twins definitely take a little bit more energy. I'm trying to uptake my protein level too, but after a while I just get tired of EATING all of the time.

Natashacd.gifafro.jpg - wife to Mr. Nicholes, mom to the Cellist(13) the Ladybug(4) and the Twizzlers (2)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 67 Old 07-26-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisgirl View Post
I've been here for a while - I'm currently 16 weeks 4 days, and I'm TIRED. Twins definitely take a little bit more energy. I'm trying to uptake my protein level too, but after a while I just get tired of EATING all of the time.
So we have two sets of twins then? Any more I missed?

I am 17w2d and feeling better every day. I have more energy but about 3pm I feel like I need a nap.

I noticed that if I forget to eat then I start to get extremely fatigued and dizzy. This didn't happen with my other two then again I never forgot to eat with them either I ate too much!

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#63 of 67 Old 07-26-2010, 05:57 PM

I'm here!! A little late, I'm 14wks 2 days. Feeling better. The nausea has subsided (which is great because I had it bad till 16 weeks with my first). I've also got some major food cravings going on. Feeling a little less tired, a bit more energy. Now ready to do some popping out and growing in the second tri!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#64 of 67 Old 07-27-2010, 05:52 PM

I'm here too and SO very happy. I'm 14w3d right now and had a loss in Nov. at 14w5d (though, logically, baby probably died a week or so prior to that). So, I think I'm "out of the woods" as far as my extra-emotionally-vulnerable point in pregnancy goes! feeling baby moving a little. Keep checking its heartbeat every day in order to get that reassuring "life status reading." The only pregnancy I had morning sickness with was with the baby who died, so I don't have that as a marker to welcome my way into the second tri. I actually usually have very few pregnancy symptoms at all--still have tender breasts (the only pregnancy to have much of that with). I've had two dreams in the past two days that baby is another boy--not sure if that is intution or just personal convinction that I'm only capable of gestating boys!

Molly--mama to two sons (9/03 and 5/06), one tiny son forever in my heart (14w5d, 11/09), and one early m/c 2/10. Gave birth to my rainbow baby girl in 2011 and surprised to welcome another rainbow in October, 2014!
#65 of 67 Old 07-29-2010, 06:39 AM

I'm in! I am 14 weeks today. Still some nausea and still tired. Getting through the days. Second trimester starts with no fun for me as I am battling low blood pressure problems and nearly-fainting. Had the same problem with DS. With him I really fainted once. Right now I can feel it coming.
#66 of 67 Old 08-02-2010, 01:31 PM

Ok, I am finally here! I turned 14 weeks on Saturday! I am due at the end of January so I feel like I am one of the last to experience anything!

I am still on Zofran though....aren't I supposed to start feeling better now? I had a doozy of a first trimester and nothing it letting up....

Jamie, DW to Jeff, birth and postpartum doula and Hypnobabies instructor.
4 years and 5 IVF cycles in the making, Elliott was born at home in water on 2/2/11.
#67 of 67 Old 08-02-2010, 08:44 PM

I am 14 and 5/7 weeks today. And I'm feeling better and starting to show a little more than just looking chubby. Sorry to the mamas who are still feeling miserable. Hope it starts to subside soon. I think our whole due date club is officially into the second trimester now.

Mama to two sweet boys and a baby girl.  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page