Should my boobs still be this sore? OUCH! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jeez I'd hoped by now (23 weeks) the breast tenderness and pain would have abated a bit but HOLY COW they are still crazy painful. It's been getting chillier in the mornings now and walking DS to school has meant even more pain and soreness in my breasts. If DH starts to get a little romantic I have to screech at him "DON'T TOUCH MY BOOBS!". Poor guy

Anyone else still have crazy sore breasts at this stage?

Happy Wife since 9/18/99, Mom to crazy sweet boys Noah Richard 7/24/04 & Jeremy Michael 1/27/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 01:57 PM

DDCC- I'm 29w3d and mine still hurt...and they are still getting bigger!!! I don't think mine ever stopped hurting with dd1 and now with dd2 it seems worse!!!! I hope that you can find something to help make the pain better though! And i totally understand where you're coming from with the "romantic time" i feel really bad for my DH because i'm constantly telling him NOT TO TOUCH!!! Not to mention mine get handled too much and i start leaking like CRAZY and i've been doing that since 24 weeks!!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#3 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mine still hurt as well, and I've stopped nursing my son. They have actually shrunk... I wonder if they are going to expand again?

If it's any consolation, I had almost no pain nursing my son, even though my boobs were sore through pregnancy. After the initial engorgement had passed, it was pretty much smooth sailing (in terms of soreness/pain) until I got pregnant again.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#4 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 03:19 PM

For me it is my nipples. They are hard and tingly all the time! My husband is always teasing me about my headlights being on.

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#5 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM

oops

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#6 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 06:49 PM

Super sore nips attached to my ever-expanding bazoongas. This morning lint from the towel stuck to them(what's the deal with that?) and when I went to brush it off I almost screamed. I always seem to forget how bad they hurt until something touches them directly. But then again there is feeling like I have to project a forcefield to keep my kids from coming up and snuggling and zinging my ta-tas. I am looking forward to breastfeeding again so they'll go back to being impervious to stimulation for awhile.
#7 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 10:27 PM

Mine didn't get sore until not too long ago. They were fine all through the first trimester.

Bri helpmeet to Chaise mama to K(2/07)  M(3/09) & A(2/11)

#8 of 10 Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 AM
myk

mine are way more sore now than they were in first trimester. they grew a ton at first, then shrank some when i lost some weight in second trimester.. but now they're getting much firmer and producing colostrum. i massage them nightly after i take off my bra, which helps.. but woe to anyone else who tries to touch them!

January 2011
#9 of 10 Old 10-02-2010, 02:31 AM

Mine have gotten more sore as this pregnancy has gone on. They weren't sore at all in the first trimester and it really freaked me out. It's no where near as bad as it was with my first.

There also ginormous. The other night I was laying on the bed on top of some clothes that needed to be folded while talking on the phone. Yeah, when I got up there was a sock under the left one that I didn't notice for a full 5 minutes. DH has never been so happy.

Me, DH, and 2 babyboy.gif.
#10 of 10 Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM

Yep, mine are. It only started a few weeks ago, though. It doesn't help that my 2.5 year old is still nursing. It really hurts when he first latches on and then gradually stops. But I'm not doing anything right now and they hurt. It could be the very cool breeze coming in the window behind me!

Jessica - Mom to DD (17), DD (15), DS (4), and DD (2)!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page