feeling overly emotional today - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sigh... i just want to have a good cry... for no particular reason. what's wrong with me?

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#2 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 04:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...just a guess here.... you are pregnant?!? I get it, I had a 40 minute bawl while calling urologists today to schedule hubby's vasectomy and they were all booked up for 3 months. Have yourself a good cry, you deserve it.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#3 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 05:06 PM

I concur with SumnerRain! Have yourself a good cry. I caught myself getting all teary eyed over the polar bear commercial for Nissan's new electric car. Go figure.

Wife to my love Ted, and Mama to DS  ('09)    DD  ('11)  DS ('12) love.gif!

#4 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsez2u View Post
I concur with SumnerRain! Have yourself a good cry. I caught myself getting all teary eyed over the polar bear commercial for Nissan's new electric car. Go figure.
I know! I've been on the verge of tears all day-- for totally crazy reasons.

I felt tears spring into my eyes when I eyed a book for kids quilting with these applique stars! I can't do applique! My son will never have that quilt. *sob*

Really, I just think I'm tired and spent. I'm so proud of myself, we had my son's first b'day party yesterday, I survived my MIL's visit, and we have houseguests, and I'm doing fine.

but applique stars!!! just rip my heart out right now.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#5 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 06:48 PM

Man, I can relate. This pregnancy I have been so much more emotional than last time. Do boys do that to you, or is it just the tired "every pregnancy is different" line?

I will say, though... my emotions have been a little more stable since I started supplementing with Omega-3's. Just a thought if you're not working on that already.

Laura geek.gif, mom to fencing.gif Savannah (born 10/2008) and Indy (born 01/2011), and babyf.gifCheyenne (born 11/2012)

#6 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Can I join the club? Last week I had to just go lay in the bed and cry for around a half hour. My husband came to check on me and asked what was wrong and all I could say was "I dooooon't knowwwww!" which made me cry more.

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#7 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 07:23 PM

Have the cry if you need it, love. Then take a nice bath with a cup of tea.

boogiemonster | the hairy scotsman | anna the elf | lucy the sprite | wee faerie faye, born 01/02/11

#8 of 10 Old 10-05-2010, 05:32 AM

Yup, same here. Want to cry over the littlest of things, or no reason at all. I feel mostly overwhelmed when I totally am worn out by work.
#9 of 10 Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 AM

I'm in the club too. When we were in NC on vacation I cried when I left my parents house-which I don't usually do. Just being pregnant & far away from everyone is just horrible. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home w/ DS, but I feel so bored & lonely...then guilty. DS was horrible out shopping on Sunday. When we got in the car I just bawled, then gain at home.

Monica-28, DH, Andrew-29 DS-almost 3, DD born 1/13/2011.
SAHM. BF
#10 of 10 Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 AM

Um I was getting certified for CPR and first aid yesterday and I teared up at the fake reinactment of an older man having a stroke in one of the Red Cross videos. Seriously hormonal here

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page