"the baby will come out when he is ready?" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That is what my 3 year old DD says when we talk about the baby. Then she asks if she can help take care of him. Today she was giving me kisses and then kissed my belly. I asked if she was kissing the baby and she looked up at me with a huge smile and told me she was. If I ever tell her I am hurting or not feeling well she asks "is it you baby?" I always tell her no because I don't want her to think that the baby is hurting me. One more thing. When I ask her what we should name the baby she always says "piggy" I hope he is a good eater and that can be his nickname for a while. Anyways what cute things have your kids said about the baby?
Big momma
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 10-06-2010, 11:13 AM

That's adoreable! My DS is 2 1/2. The little boy I was babysitting PT just got a little brother last week & brought some pics. When he saw the ones online he said "baby ready to come out." I said no, not til January. He's said it several times since then.
And since he goes to all dr appts w/ me since I'm SAHM w/ no family around he knows what they do there-like BP and heartbeat. So hubby said something about checking baby w/ his Sesamee Street dr stuff. He's done it a few times since then. Wants to hear baby heartbeat & do mommy dr stuff.

Monica-28, DH, Andrew-29 DS-almost 3, DD born 1/13/2011.
SAHM. BF
#3 of 4 Old 10-06-2010, 11:18 AM

Awww! Soo cute! Our dd is having such a hard time waiting. She doesn't understand why we can't 'get the baby' now. LOL

Tracie, mama to dd5, ds4, and ds born Dec. '10

#4 of 4 Old 10-06-2010, 12:31 PM

My DS wants to have matching names with his brother. Meaning, when we ask what name he likes for his brother he always suggests that we name him his name!! LOL Matching last names isn't quite good enough!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page